Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive (34142 Views)

IPOB Members Wear Black Cloths Today, Remove Biafra From Cars / Idol Worshiping Faithfuls Are The Ones Delaying Biafra From Materialising - Kanu / Video: Why Did Nigeria Erase Bightof Biafra From The Map? – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 01, 2015
aim5:

I could care less who I'm exchanging ideas with. grin

smiley, you see how easy it is to keep cool, very simply

3 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by tsdarkside(m): 4:01am On Oct 01, 2015
badnature:
sandroukoson speak for Edo and leave biafra out of your so called ss! if you care to know,go and look at ancient map of Africa you will see were biafra started and were it's end and to a large extent Edo is not part of it.if ika people rise up in referendum that the don't want to be part of biafra off course we will leave them behind.biafra is a Nation while igbo is tribe in biafra ,and biafra is older than England we are going to resurrect our country.so don't worry Edo will remain part of Nigeria so don't bother speaking for other people ok?

i found this ancient map of africa...i see no biafra.......only bornu...all that area this few igbos want to claim,is infact yoruba-land...and goes far in the north against songhai...if someone should be crying about freedom,it should be the yorubas-.....

badnature,,,you are a giant liar.....that area you want to refer to,is no mans land,and if you want to go from this map in the future,that means the area is,yoruba,bornu and congo....their is no such thing as biafra...

even cameroonians recognise that we are related....only you(biafrauds) are making noise.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by IGBOPRINCE: 7:12am On Oct 01, 2015
laudate:

Your friend obviously lived in the slums when he came to Lagos. sad If he had lived in Victoria Island, Surulere, Lekki, Ikoyi, GRA Ikeja, Ajao Estate etc., he would never have made this comment. cheesy
victoria island/lekki experienced flood all over d place during rain pour. You will hate lekki/vi during raining season. Only ikeja GRA is ok but the rest of ikeja is sth else apart from allen avenue, adeniyi jones and awolowo road, the rest looks like normal streets in lagos. Ajao estate, the one in airport road or the one in anthony? which one? Cos they re not like new york to me.

The fed govt need to fix up this places you mentioned cos the beautiful city of victoria island is dying , just companies and few residence.

Mr edo man, I am in edo state now at lagos street,close to my friend hood.
I don't like what am seeing. The roads re poor and your governor adams oshomole is just there doing nothing.

Nigeria ur country need prayer.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by badnature: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2015
@tsdarkside look at how stupid you are? I ask you to check map of Africa and your showing me british made map with even the diagram of Nigeria that come into existence in 1914, if you're that STUPID that you don't know what I mean by map of Africa,go and look for15th centuries map
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by tsdarkside(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2015
badnature:
@tsdarkside look at how stupid you are? I ask you to check map of Africa and your showing me british made map with even the diagram of Nigeria that come into existence in 1914, if you're that STUPID that you don't know what I mean by map of Africa,go and look for15th centuries map

this is a 13th centuries map....and i thougt i hated white-people,you even hate them more...heyyy,bros.. grin grin grin

we africans dont make maps,so its pointless using maps to make a point...but this map,was made by a afro-american professor for african history..i believe him,because he is black like me.............

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by laudate: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
victoria island/lekki experienced flood all over d place during rain pour. You will hate lekki/vi during raining season. Only ikeja GRA is ok but the rest of ikeja is sth else apart from allen avenue, adeniyi jones and awolowo road, the rest looks like normal streets in lagos. Ajao estate, the one in airport road or the one in anthony? which one? Cos they re not like new york to me.

The fed govt need to fix up this places you mentioned cos the beautiful city of victoria island is dying , just companies and few residence.

Mr edo man, I am in edo state now at lagos street,close to my friend hood.
I don't like what am seeing. The roads re poor and your governor adams oshomole is just there doing nothing.

Nigeria ur country need prayer.

Am curious. undecided Your previous post was about Lagos being dirty, which was why your friend left. And that was what informed my response. cheesy

Now, you are talking about flooding, which is a different thing entirely. Yes, whenever there is a downpour, Victoria Island and parts of Lekki get flooded. But within a few hours, the floods recede and the roads dry out when the rains stop. A lot of drainages were unblocked by Fashola's administration, and canals were also cleared to allow for free flow of floodwater. This takes place, on a relatively regular basis. undecided

Ikoyi, Gbagada, Ikeja GRA and old Yaba are still in relatively good shape. Lagos streets are still relatively as good as those in other cities.

And your jibes are totally misplaced. I am not Edo. Your ability to comprehend the truth is so sadly lacking, that you have decided to foist another ethnic group's identity on me. cheesy

Usually, the modus operandi of you and your brethren is to label everyone who disagrees with them, as Yoruba... or in some cases, Hausa-Fulani. You have chosen to come up with the Edo label. I've asked you on several occasions to provide proof that Laudate is Edo. Yet, you keep failing this simple assignment with flying colours. shocked shocked How sad. sad
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by IGBOPRINCE: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
laudate:

Am curious. undecided Your previous post was about Lagos being dirty, which was why your friend left. And that was what informed my response. cheesy

Now, you are talking about flooding, which is a different thing entirely. Yes, whenever there is a downpour, Victoria Island and parts of Lekki get flooded. But within a few hours, the floods recede and the roads dry out when the rains stop. A lot of drainages were unblocked by Fashola's administration, and canals were also cleared to allow for free flow of floodwater. This takes place, on a relatively regular basis. undecided

Ikoyi, Gbagada, Ikeja GRA and old Yaba are still in relatively good shape. Lagos streets are still relatively as good as those in other cities.

And your jibes are totally misplaced. I am not Edo. Your ability to comprehend the truth is so sadly lacking, that you have decided to foist another ethnic group's identity on me. cheesy

Usually, the modus operandi of you and your brethren is to label everyone who disagrees with them, as Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani. You have chosen to come up with the Edo label. I've asked you on several occasions to provide proof that Laudate is Edo. Yet, you keep failing this simple assignment with flying colours. shocked shocked How sad. sad
am happy you agreed with me that flood disturbed those areas called lekki,ikoyi and victoria island.

Pls , you re still repeating those places you mentioned b4 except gbagada. To me the road network in lagos is poor, I am not happy about it cos it s a mega city and home for all tribes.
Gbagada is close to bariga, and it s not that bad but I don't really fancy the area.

Lagos state gvt should work on their roads, there many places in lagos state that re very dirty and you will begin to wonder what a city?
Sincerely,there re many dirty places in lagos and bad road networks esp in okota, ilasa, oshodi, ijesha,ajegunle,and bariga.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by laudate: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
am happy you agreed with me that flood disturbed those areas called lekki,ikoyi and victoria island.

Pls , you re still repeating those places you mentioned b4 except gbagada. To me the road network in lagos is poor, I am not happy about it cos it s a mega city and home for all tribes.
Gbagada is close to bariga, and it s not that bad but I don't really fancy the area.

Lagos state gvt should work on their roads, there many places in lagos state that re very dirty and you will begin to wonder what a city?
Sincerely,there re many dirty places in lagos and bad road networks esp in okota, ilasa, oshodi, ijesha,ajegunle,and bariga.

Repair of roads in Lagos is an on-going project. At least in Lagos, the proportion of roads that have been rehabilitated as well those currently undergoing repairs, is quite high. Lagos Island is surrounded by lagoons, rivers and water channels. It has even been said that some parts, are a few metres below sea level. Am yet to see any city in Nigeria, where the entire road network in every single area or community, is perfect. undecided
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
pazienza:
Finally it remains an ABERATION AND CONTRADITION THAT THE GREATEST FORCE BEHIND THE ILL FATED PROGECT BIAFRA (ojukwu) led his LAB RATS to the war, abscounded, gallavanted, returned to surrender all to the NIGERIA STATE, and later begged to be president of the same NIGERIA STATE, a dream he died without fulfilling, giving him two greatest regrets to choose from whether @his madness that killed his people @the foolishness of begging to be president of a state he went to war with.

Yes, we know how your stupid hero, Enahoro was used and dumped by the Arewa-Odua gang up, he faded into oblivion and died a nobody. On the contrast, Ojukwu lived and died a Hero, even though he led a war against Nigeria, Nigeria still gave him the most celebrated burial ever witnessed in this entity, his place in history was forever sealed, his people fare better in all aspect of life than Enahoro people.

Ojukwu was given grand state burial because GEJ was the president when he died (for SE support)...I can bet you, it would av bn different if OBJ or Buhari was in power.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Blainz:

Ojukwu was given grand state burial because GEJ was the president when he died (for SE support)...I can bet you, it would av bn different if OBJ or Buhari was in power.

Well, it's unfortunate that the people who Enahoro served were not on throne to deny Ojukwu a celebrated burial.

But you were wrong though. Ojukwu received a celebrated burial because he is a hero of a great people, Biafrans, who gave him a befitting burial for the sacrifices he made to save his people from invaders.

2 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
sandraokosun:
first i dont do impersonation of monikers, am an edo man, and the moniker is just a remberance of my sister i lost. Back to topic.
I speak for all edolites and to a big percent of the SS. We edolites no matter our differencies of bini, esan,afemai, agree that if at all their is a seccesion we want to be neutral at best form our alliance with the SS ALONE. We have common origin with delta frm bendel days, to bayelsa and rivers with the ikas and efons plus we have many ijaw settlements. We believe that succession if it exist, every tribe just be of its accord and nt force another to it becos it thinks that tribe is Indebted to it. Otherwise that would be another slavery in another seccession. Every state has intra ethnic conflict even within it eg ijaw, urhobo. Not to talk of a major ethnic group conquering it again, because of what it hopes to benefit. We as Edo have the right to say the BIAFRAS should leave our SS REGION alone, it shouldnt disturb our unity and rub us into war, Biafra should concentrate on their IGBO STATEs. We are nt against break up, but every region should fight for its independence alone. We knw the war is never easy and we are nt ready for experiment, if BIAFRA can fight for their freedom, good, they we knw we shld fight for ours. With the SS DIVERSITY, even if other SS states still wish to further go alone, we are ok. We hear talk of nigeria is ZOO, THE ZOO MUST FALL. But those cowards only bear their talk on a faceless forum, hoping for a demonstration of the gullible who want to die. As long as the EAST pledge its absolute surrender to the NIGERIA STATE after the civil war. The president of the NIGERIA STATE have the right to defend its STATE against internal or external aggression. As we speak we have more igbos who by the way dont give a hoot about BIAFRA living in lagos and other nigeria states than the number of igbos living in IGBOLAND. Finally it remains an ABERATION AND CONTRADITION THAT THE GREATEST FORCE BEHIND THE ILL FATED PROGECT BIAFRA (ojukwu) led his LAB RATS to the war, abscounded, gallavanted, returned to surrender all to the NIGERIA STATE, and later begged to be president of the same NIGERIA STATE, a dream he died without fulfilling, giving him two greatest regrets to choose from whether @his madness that killed his people @the foolishness of begging to be president of a state he went to war with.
JUST TO SET THE RECORD
STRAIGHT. Edolities arent
bothered one bit on the dreams
which a group of person(biafra)
choose to foam about in their
mouth. Its doa. Ojukwu has appoloised for wasting the
nation resources used in killing
his lab rats and regretted his
decision. The ONLY ISSUE EDOLITES
AND SS have with biafra is the
noise and nussiance they make abt their aggitations. If u brave
enough go to war with ur 'zoo'
country and stop constituting
disturbance to nigeria airways,
forums and lithering the place. If
u cant go to war go to UN to submit petition. The nigeria govt
has a right to defend its internal
and external territory and its at
no time ready to grant biafra
referandum Not becos biafra is
so relevant to nigeria but becos it understand the complexity of
what it want(SS LAND AND OIL).
So you know the position of the
FG why nt go to war with it,
other than this wail and rant
online where u knw u cant carry even a placard on the street.

Hello Mr Edo...

it's a well known fact. the population of igbos in the south south is greater than the population of Benin and esan in d south south
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by IGBOPRINCE: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
laudate:

Repair of roads in Lagos is an on-going project. At least in Lagos, the proportion of roads that have been rehabilitated as well those currently undergoing repairs, is quite high. Lagos Island is surrounded by lagoons, rivers and water channels. It has even been said that some parts, are a few metres below sea level. Am yet to see any city in Nigeria, where the entire road network in every single area or community, is perfect. undecided
bros you can lie o, pls at bolded, mentioned the places where repair of roads in lagos is an on-going project? I am even thinking the governor have not yet started work. But if any construction of roads is being repair, I will like to know the place cos I do travel to lagos and stay there for a while.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by laudate: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
bros you can lie o, pls at bolded, mentioned the places where repair of roads in lagos is an on-going project? I am even thinking the governor have not yet started work. But if any construction of roads is being repair, I will like to know the place cos I do travel to lagos and stay there for a while.

And you can pretend, o! shocked shocked Why should I mention them? You are too lazy to get off your butt and do the checks? You want me to spoon-feed you with info Chai!! undecided Ask one of your brothers in Lagos to do the checks, since you want to drive down to see things for yourself.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Edo state will be part of Nigeria wen biafra exists...Don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by IGBOPRINCE: 7:38am On Oct 02, 2015
laudate:

And you can pretend, o! shocked shocked Why should I mention them? You are too lazy to get off your butt and do the checks? You want me to spoon-feed you with info Chai!! undecided Ask one of your brothers in Lagos to do the checks, since you want to drive down to see things for yourself.
I thought you know lagos too well, but you only come and go back to your edo base.
Anyway since you don't ve evidence to prove to us. Pls later and have a nice independent weekend. cheesy
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by kosovo(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2015
modelmike7:
Enough of all the biafra, igbo, Yoruba thread pls......... Why cant we just live as one?! Getting sick of reading all these. It is well.

Simply because we are not one.. You are too daft and lazy to open your history books undecided
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by abe4kom: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2015
aim5:
OP forget these Biafra goats and these annoying Yoruba people. Let's focus on making Edo State great. Let's focus on making Edo State a paradise. I really want to make big big developments in Edo State in the next 5 to 10 years so I don't want to be bothered by other groups' annoying behavior. Instead, we should work on building great infrastructure in the state and major attractions.
You mean like making Ikpoba Slope a ski slope, Ramat park like Yellowstone National park, the Moat by sokponba rd like the Grand Canyon?

Your head dey there my man!!! grin grin
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Rotimi47: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2015
yorubatic:
To my fetish sophisticated yoruba people logic, benin republic is deluded for not merging with Nigeria, Togo is deluded for not merging with nigeria, even ghana, niger, chat and etc are all deluded for not merging with nigeria. ...and Biafrans are deluded for wanting to part ways with nigeria, But
Yorubas are wise for pepertual servitude to the Hausa / Fulani. ...truly my fetish people are born clowns and Hausa / Fulani slave

Since this change, change mantra started , I have found out that my fetish yoruba people who chant the change mantra loudest are still the same evil people protesting and crying because of hunger. ...what is wrong with my evil yoruba people...my yoruba people are truly cursed to be slaves of Hausa-Fulani forever
You igbos are the most cursed race in the whole wide world, why do you always bring we the Yorubas into everything? The Igbos are known to be the most fetish people in the world, how do justify a tribe that openly wash corpse of a man and then force the wife(widow) of the dead to drink the water used to wash the corpse and at the same time shaving off the whole hair on the woman's head?

The igbos are slaves to anything that have to do with money as they sold their soul to the devil since time immemorial, it is only in Igbo villages that shrines are openly displayed and nobody blinks. The OP made his point & instead of just making your comments, you dragged the Yorubas into it; I have nothing against the Igbos but silly comments from people like you made me turn around.

Let me enlighten you a little; only cowards make noise on radios, TV's and pages of news papers without supporting it with meaniful actions. Your proposed biafra is landlocked as you exist in a beautiful country called Nigeria, you do not have any border with any country and neither do you have access to the sea.

Tell me how can you win a war with Nigeria when you lost in 1970 with France and other 5 countries training and arming Biafra soldiers while you also have a border with Cameroon? The only chance you have is for your leaders to start having constructive meetings with other tribes outside you region in waua that will make them see reasons why biafra should be rather than all you're cheat beatings without action.

If I may say, do you people think as you people are making noise about buying arms & ammunition other tribes/Nigerian government are throwing their own weapons away? Do know you lost the civil war because you attacked Yoruba territory called Ore which is a town in Ondo State which brought the Yorubas fully into the war. To me you Igbos are making the same mistake like you did then.

Boko Haram backed their words with action & they also claimed they are defeating the Nigerian military but alas! They are now on the run because they are being killed in large numbers in ways the military don't want to disclose to the world.

Starting another war will surely convenience you because the outcome will be the same except you leaders do the right thing by holding serious meetings with other tribes not all these name callings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Rotimi47: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2015
pazienza:

Well, it's unfortunate that the people who Enahoro served were not on throne to deny Ojukwu a celebrated burial.

But you were wrong though. Ojukwu received a celebrated burial because he is a hero of a great people, Biafrans, who gave him a befitting burial for the sacrifices he made to save his people from invaders.
Ojukwu reconciled with Nigeria and even had dinner with some of his adversaries during the war but many Igbo still harbour animosity against other tribes.

People should learn from Ojukwu because he even helped form APGA a political party in Nigeria, if he didn't believe anymore in Nigeria he won't do such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2015
Rotimi47:
Ojukwu reconciled with Nigeria and even had dinner with some of his adversaries during the war but many Igbo still harbour animosity against other tribes.

People should learn from Ojukwu because he even helped form APGA a political party in Nigeria, if he didn't believe anymore in Nigeria he won't do such.

A people who harbour animosity will not permeate almost every nook and cranny of Nigeria, peacefully building and establishing business empires, and growing the economy of the locals and that of the country at large, and some of them even get married to the locals.

It's not honourable to resort to campaign of calumny by falsely labelling the peace-loving Igbos, who have shown more 'Nigerianness' than any other group, as harbouring animosity.

Ever since you were born, have you seen or heard anywhere Igbos are on rampage, killing people and destroying means of livelihoods for no just cause?

The Fulani herdsmen who wield AK-47 guns and continue to rap3 and massacre helpless women and children in the dead of the night because of ordinary cattle are no problem to you. And few days ago they even extended their 'graciousness' to you by abducting a former SGF, Olu Falae from your enclave for N100m ransom.

Who else harbour animosity than your likes that malign the Igbos for choosing to exercise their franchise rights and casting their votes for an Ijaw man in 2015, when in reality Igbos have worked with other ethnic groups to vote Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas for the presidency at different political dispensations?

Who else can be so bitter and angry at the peace-loving Igbos for being more successful than their 'host'?

Who will not fail to use every given opportunity to remind Igbos that they should be grateful for being 'accommodated' in the same country as if Igbos are being given lands for free?

Who else can be so bitter and will not hesitate to remind Igbos of the horrors of the civil war of 1967-70, caused by their greedy and wicked forbears who committed genocide on Igbos for daring to have a separate existence?

Who else can be so bitter and enraged as to spew venoms against the peace-loving Igbo people for daring to seek self-determination?

The Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have over the century propagated despicable, hate speeches in their mosques and still execute the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North and Middle-belt.

A number of Yorubas even go to the extent of carrying wicked lies about how Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have been peace-loving and accommodative; that it's the Igbos that always provoke their hosts in the North warranting the pogrom and other heinous crimes against the Igbos.
Yet in the same North and the Middle-belt the Christian minorities and other Southerners are maltreated, relegated to the background and even killed.

You say that Igbos are arrogant, and that they don't respect their hosts while you subtly proclaim that the Hausa-Fulanis are peace-loving and accommodative. You don’t like Igbos but you still fought and killed them to be in this fraudulent union where fellows like you are favoured by the injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity.
And you still have the effrontery to state that Igbos harbour animosity for dare seeking a self-determination! 

Many of you hold the view that Igbos should be grateful for being allowed to live in their part of the country, in the same 'One Nigeria'! You say Igbos disrespect and denigrate their host when Igbos choose to exercise their franchise right. And you don't seem to see anything wrong in Oba Akiolu's threat to drown Igbos in the Lagos lagoon if they fail to vote for his anointed candidate! The same threat was backed by many Yorubas including Dr Ariyo in the US who even called for genocide. What other bile-filled animosity can be greater than this?

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together!

There's freedom of association and so you're ever free to channel your energy towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2015
Rotimi47:
You igbos are the most cursed race in the whole wide world, why do you always bring we the Yorubas into everything? The Igbos are known to be the most fetish people in the world, how do justify a tribe that openly wash corpse of a man and then force the wife(widow) of the dead to drink the water used to wash the corpse and at the same time shaving off the whole hair on the woman's head?

The igbos are slaves to anything that have to do with money as they sold their soul to the devil since time immemorial, it is only in Igbo villages that shrines are openly displayed and nobody blinks. The OP made his point & instead of just making your comments, you dragged the Yorubas into it; I have nothing against the Igbos but silly comments from people like you made me turn around.

Let me enlighten you a little; only cowards make noise on radios, TV's and pages of news papers without supporting it with meaniful actions. Your proposed biafra is landlocked as you exist in a beautiful country called Nigeria, you do not have any border with any country and neither do you have access to the sea.

Tell me how can you win a war with Nigeria when you lost in 1970 with France and other 5 countries training and arming Biafra soldiers while you also have a border with Cameroon? The only chance you have is for your leaders to start having constructive meetings with other tribes outside you region in waua that will make them see reasons why biafra should be rather than all you're cheat beatings without action.

If I may say, do you people think as you people are making noise about buying arms & ammunition other tribes/Nigerian government are throwing their own weapons away? Do know you lost the civil war because you attacked Yoruba territory called Ore which is a town in Ondo State which brought the Yorubas fully into the war. To me you Igbos are making the same mistake like you did then.

Boko Haram backed their words with action & they also claimed they are defeating the Nigerian military but alas! They are now on the run because they are being killed in large numbers in ways the military don't want to disclose to the world.

Starting another war will surely convenience you because the outcome will be the same except you leaders do the right thing by holding serious meetings with other tribes not all these name callings.

YORUBA - THE WORLD CAPITAL OF RITUAL-KILLERS

Note this that there's virtually no week that passes by without one Yoruba person or Alfa being caught red - handed in ritual-killing. The Yorubas are the most fettish, juju-dented beings in the world.

Yorubas shamelessly deploy juju and their fetish charms at work, play, church, market etc.
A typical Yoruba person rarely believe that one can achieve success in life without resort to ritual killings. Yorubas are notorious ritual killers, kidnappers, cannibals and human parts merchants. 

If you are sincere you will remember the popular event about a RITUALIST den called SOKA in Ibadan, Oyo State, South-West of Nigeria.

In the SE Okija is not up to a local government but the whole of two States in the SW is dedicated to deities and fettishness - Ogun and Osun deities.
It's no longer news that Yorubaland is notorious for human parts business, with the headquarters situated in Soka Evil Forest, Ibadan. 

Consequent upon the discovery at Soka in Ibadan, other ritual dens in different forms were discovered here and there, a ritualist den was discovered by a fly-over bridge at ewekoro LGA on Abeokuta expressway, another baby factory was discovered at Adigbe also in Abeokuta, same goes for a baby factory at Akute in Ifo LGA of Ogun state, these baby factories are sometimes the “BLACK MARKET” for ritualists who either has money to cough out or the lily livered among them who dread the fear of the long arm of the law as well as jungle justice in the event they got nabbed for kidnap. Just when we thought we had seen and heard enough of this barbarism the news media was awashed with another rumour of reverberating sound of SOKA again in Ado-Odo Ota LGA and Ifo LGA.

The Yorubaland is the undisputed world capital of ritual-killings and cannibalism!

IGBOS SEEKING SELF-DETERMINATION

The sponsors and supporters of Boko Haram are bloody cowards who instead of boldly seeking or declaring their own republic or caliphate chose to hide behind their ragtag militants while shamelessly pointing accusing fingers on some Southerners as being behind the group.

Get this fact into your skull: seeking self-determination doesn't equate to calling for war!

Being landlocked or not cannot be a criteria for self-determination. And why should that bother you?

Yorubas have used every known tricks to attempt to quench the call for a separate state of Biafra. Many mischievous Yorubas have taken to the internet camouflaging as South-South people and South-East people, feigning undying fake love like never before and putting forth baseless theories why the idea of Biafra should not be allowed to fly.

Recall that in the heat of their numerous nightmares frustrated Yorubas have created numerous threads on Nairaland in their desperate attempts to stop Biafra agitation. Due to the resounding responses they received on such threads Yorubas had to quickly call for such threads to be deactivated! Fact#

The so-called invasion of Midwest/West in 1967 was simply a march to Lagos. The was no invasion of Midwest to expand Biafran territory. And there was no other quicker route to Lagos from the East than the Midwest. The Biafran army was even led by Banjo, a Yoruba man.

The Igbos defended themselves against world powers-backed Nigeria with Egyptian bombers, and the war lasted about three years but when the big mouthed Yoruba tribe tried their gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days. 
And it took just one Abacha to silence the most successful man from the suffersticated and diabolic Yoruba tribe, MKO Abiola - the Field Marshall of Odua Kingdom and nothing happened. Fact#

After 45 years of the Biafran war, the entire Yoruba tribe that is filled with loudmouthed, suffersticated and diabolic cowards dare not think of it, not to mention trying what a 30 year old Ojukwu did. Are you not bloody cowards? Aren't you ashamed that it took over 200 ethnic nationalities in Nigeria and the Western powers to stop a 30 year old brave man?

Need I remind you also of how a Yoruba Army General, Oladipo Diya, wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life...after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup?

If you are even worth your silly rantings, you should have installed an Oba in Ilorin. But since you couldn't, you remain a piss in the wind!

To every Yoruba person out there, the peace-loving people of the Great Igbo Nation are no cowards. Igbos never initiate clashes but they never turn their backs on any fight. They do not hide behind the handset or keyboard to sing war songs on the internet. 

It will do you much good to channel your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic and stopping the ritual-killings pervading your juju-infested enclave.

Warn your miserable Yorubbish folks to cease impersonating and camouflaging as SE and SS people on the internet to attempt to quench the call for self-determination. Tell them to quit running amok on almost every Igbo thread on NL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
abe4kom:

You mean like making Ikpoba Slope a ski slope, Ramat park like Yellowstone National park, the Moat by sokponba rd like the Grand Canyon?

Who knows. I mainly want to deal with housing and real estate developments.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by laudate: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
abe4kom:

Great idea!! cool Get some good architects to come up with a fantastic design.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by laudate: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
I thought you know lagos too well, but you only come and go back to your edo base.
Anyway since you don't ve evidence to prove to us. Pls later and have a nice independent weekend. cheesy

I expected you to come back with a daft, ridiculous response, and I am not surprised. You just love jumping into conclusions. sad I do not live in Edo State. I live in Abuja and Lagos and also shuttle between different cities in Nigeria and outside the country. Now do you understand what I have said here, or should I translate it into Igbo, for it to make meaning to you?? shocked
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by IGBOPRINCE: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
laudate:

I expected you to come back with a daft, ridiculous response, and I am not surprised. You just love jumping into conclusions. sad I do not live in Edo State. I live in Abuja and Lagos and also shuttle between different cities in Nigeria and outside the country. Now do you understand what I have said here, or should I translate it into Igbo, for it to make meaning to you?? shocked
yes translate all in igbo language.

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by laudate: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
@Rotimi47, don't waste your time and energy debating with those whose minds are closed. They will just keep recycling their petty propaganda and hate speeches, which are fuelled by their neuroses. undecided Use your time exchanging more constructive ideas with enlightened folks. Peace. undecided
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2015
pazienza:

Save his people? He led his people in their thousands to death. He would have been a true hero if he had died for the course he fought for (Martyr) instead of running away and abandoning his people.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2015
Blainz:

Save his people? He led his people in their thousands to death. He would have been a true hero if he had died for the course he fought for (Martyr) instead of running away and abandoning his people.

You're still basking in the euphoria of your unconscionable, cold-hearted murder of Igbos in 1966-70. Never mind, Karma comes after everyone eventually.

Ojukwu remains a hero and a legend for rising against you verm1ns and vagabonds. The unique burial should give you a hint.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by vega84(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2015
Mr friend who told u EDO is part of biafra? See this mumu ooo, pls no body want u people, we are nt begging fr people the smaller the better fr us. #vegatalks

2 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Spybradd: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
sandraokosun:
first i dont do impersonation of monikers, am an edo man, and the moniker is just a remberance of my sister i lost. Back to topic.
I speak for all edolites and to a big percent of the SS. We edolites no matter our differencies of bini, esan,afemai, agree that if at all their is a seccesion we want to be neutral at best form our alliance with the SS ALONE. We have common origin with delta frm bendel days, to bayelsa and rivers with the ikas and efons plus we have many ijaw settlements. We believe that succession if it exist, every tribe just be of its accord and nt force another to it becos it thinks that tribe is Indebted to it. Otherwise that would be another slavery in another seccession. Every state has intra ethnic conflict even within it eg ijaw, urhobo. Not to talk of a major ethnic group conquering it again, because of what it hopes to benefit. We as Edo have the right to say the BIAFRAS should leave our SS REGION alone, it shouldnt disturb our unity and rub us into war, Biafra should concentrate on their IGBO STATEs. We are nt against break up, but every region should fight for its independence alone. We knw the war is never easy and we are nt ready for experiment, if BIAFRA can fight for their freedom, good, they we knw we shld fight for ours. With the SS DIVERSITY, even if other SS states still wish to further go alone, we are ok. We hear talk of nigeria is ZOO, THE ZOO MUST FALL. But those cowards only bear their talk on a faceless forum, hoping for a demonstration of the gullible who want to die. As long as the EAST pledge its absolute surrender to the NIGERIA STATE after the civil war. The president of the NIGERIA STATE have the right to defend its STATE against internal or external aggression. As we speak we have more igbos who by the way dont give a hoot about BIAFRA living in lagos and other nigeria states than the number of igbos living in IGBOLAND. Finally it remains an ABERATION AND CONTRADITION THAT THE GREATEST FORCE BEHIND THE ILL FATED PROGECT BIAFRA (ojukwu) led his LAB RATS to the war, abscounded, gallavanted, returned to surrender all to the NIGERIA STATE, and later begged to be president of the same NIGERIA STATE, a dream he died without fulfilling, giving him two greatest regrets to choose from whether @his madness that killed his people @the foolishness of begging to be president of a state he went to war with.
JUST TO SET THE RECORD
STRAIGHT. Edolities arent
bothered one bit on the dreams
which a group of person(biafra)
choose to foam about in their
mouth. Its doa. Ojukwu has appoloised for wasting the
nation resources used in killing
his lab rats and regretted his
decision. The ONLY ISSUE EDOLITES
AND SS have with biafra is the
noise and nussiance they make abt their aggitations. If u brave
enough go to war with ur 'zoo'
country and stop constituting
disturbance to nigeria airways,
forums and lithering the place. If
u cant go to war go to UN to submit petition. The nigeria govt
has a right to defend its internal
and external territory and its at
no time ready to grant biafra
referandum Not becos biafra is
so relevant to nigeria but becos it understand the complexity of
what it want(SS LAND AND OIL).
So you know the position of the
FG why nt go to war with it,
other than this wail and rant
online where u knw u cant carry even a placard on the street.

you are just a foool..a big foool..Am Edo,and it beats me how a foool like you is Edo!

THE EDO ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Spybradd: 12:25am On Oct 08, 2015
tsdarkside:

i found this ancient map of africa...i see no biafra.......only bornu...all that area this few igbos want to claim,is infact yoruba-land...and goes far in the north against songhai...if someone should be crying about freedom,it should be the yorubas-.....

badnature,,,you are a giant liar.....that area you want to refer to,is no mans land,and if you want to go from this map in the future,that means the area is,yoruba,bornu and congo....their is no such thing as biafra...

even cameroonians recognise that we are related....only you(biafrauds) are making noise.....

soo what you are ranting oops! saying in essence is that all other peoples not reflected in that ancient map of yours,peoples like the hausas in the north west,the ijaws,the tivs,the calaberis,...are strangers in the lands they occupy,they are on no man's lands,huh?! know what? the only thing thats as ancient as that ancient map of yours is your demented empty brain! foool...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Are Going Nowhere / Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence / How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.