Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs (84799 Views)

Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by tolasashi(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
i have read thru all this thread and i must say nigerians can be jobless and at the same time senselees. someone posted the specs of a fone for whatever reason and you chus to hate and nag him. if u cant afford the fone or you feel you can get a better fone just Bleep off and get it and stop nagging!!!

in other news, since i cant easily get xiaomi in nigeria and gionee e8 that tecno obviously copied is not for sale in nigeria ryt now, i myt just get this fone. maybe i shuld just wait till november, am fucking tired of my yeye infinix.

one love

2 Likes

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by tolasashi(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
oh pls shutup and let pple rock what they wanna, no be everybody dey wasteful like u, pple like u drive cars and stay in ur friends house
rossi49ja:
You started off like a sane dude but ended up like a looney. I bet curses is ingrained in your DNA.
Am not surprised your jejune mind couldn't allow you do a comprehensive research before spilling your deceptive guts here.
Funny to hear you say I can't afford ur toy of a tecno. Happily rocking my Note 3 and got no qualms whatsoever with it. Goodluck with your sub-standard chinco.

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Sandyultimate: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
tolasashi:
i have read thru all this thread and i must say nigerians can be jobless and at the same time senselees. someone posted the specs of a fone for whatever reason and you chus to hate and nag him. if u cant afford the fone or you feel you can get a better fone just Bleep off and get it and stop nagging!!!

in other news, since i cant easily get xiaomi in nigeria and gionee e8 that tecno obviously copied is not for sale in nigeria ryt now, i myt just get this fone. maybe i shuld just wait till november, am fucking tired of my yeye infinix.

one love
tecno-camon-c8-vs-infinix-zero didn't copy it that design was sold to gionee tecno and blu xl go and check gionee and blu xl spec it's the same
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Thats true. apple is just expensive for nothing if you ask me

Whizpeter:

If Samsung produced this kinda phone with the qualcomm equivalent of this MTK chipset, assuming all specs are constant, do you think they would sell it for 70k?
Can i hear you say No?
That's because Samsung is a Bigger brand and thus can afford to sell the phone for a higher price...

In the same vein, Tecno is a Bigger brand compared to those OEMs you mentioned above... They make cheap and competitive phones and Oh God, there's a reason why this is called a Flagship device...
If Xiaomi sells their redmi 70k, would you buy it?
No? Because they are still a growing brand ryt?
They lack support ryt?
Bro... I'm with Tecno on this one..
If this was an Apple product, its gonna sell for nothing less than N180k..
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by nani667: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
So nobody has purchased this phone..... I thought bt now screenshots go don full this thread
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by bigdot1759(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Apple Just dey take money from pple wit less value of smartphone. All what mata most in. Phone's camera, battery & other features like GPS sensor etc So check dis fone it has it all Love it will definitely buy two
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by adoptop70: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2015
Camera reviews
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by rogerz: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
My neat phantom 5 for sale with complete accessories @ N62,000

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by ghostface7: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Thank God you are all talking about the battery. Take away the battery and give me the rest.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Marvell23(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
I just bought this phone called Phantom 5 and I will be dropping my review soon. I must say Tecno did a good job here
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by ityP(m): 2:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Clean Tecno Phantom 5 for N35000 .... Location: Jos ... Call: 08108289259
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by adoptop70: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2015
Marvell23:
I just bought this phone called Phantom 5 and I will be dropping my review soon. I must say Tecno did a good job here
OK bro waiting for your review
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by SweetSoup(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2015
No proper user review for this device, yet the few people who have it are putting it up for sale..
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by nnabezejames: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2015
Hey guys tecno Now has a bbm channel called tecno Nigeria get latest news tips and app recommendations directly in bbm awesome right the pin is C004E43D0

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Still yet to see or read a user say his experience on the phamtom 5, waiting and waiting till infinix lauches their NOTE2 sad
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by robbiehamisi: 2:12am On Dec 22, 2015
Guys please help me with this phone by voting for me via Opera browser. It is just a single click vote.. No registration, the only thing required is opera mini browser. Here bellow is my link. Please guys just vote for me.

http://micropage.opera.com/tecnotz/ajpiapss79.html

Open page via Opera browser and click LIKE button. That way me and my sister will get a chance to win that phone. Blessed all of you.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by daphid25(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2015
SweetSoup:
No proper user review for this device, yet the few people who have it are putting it up for sale..
Oya show me the person who wants to sell his
I wan buy
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by SweetSoup(m): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2015
daphid25:
Oya show me the person who wants to sell his I wan buy
You no see the sellers above me?
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by daphid25(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
SweetSoup:
You no see the sellers above me?
I no see any
No dey lie for here abeg
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by SweetSoup(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
daphid25:
I no see any No dey lie for here abeg
Are you blind?

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by robbiehamisi: 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
If you can read this please just vote for me via opera mini browser. Thank you

micropage.opera.com/tecnotz/ajpiapss79.html
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by newspapers: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
You can get it between 65k-70k on Jumia or on Konga....http://www.techsonite.com/tecno-phantom-5-get-full-specification-and-review/
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by adewasco2k(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2016
One of the best Tecno Phone out there trust me smiley

Tecno Phantom 5 Specification Review And Price
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by daphid25(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
adewasco2k:

Amazing device, correct Machine
One of the top3 phones in 2015
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by ChidinmaRose(f): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2016
adewasco2k:

Yeah. I'm really a fan of the Phantom5
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by ChidinmaRose(f): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2016
The sleek design and 3GBRAM is what makes me love it.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by ChidinmaRose(f): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2016
ityP:
Clean Tecno Phantom 5 for N35000 .... Location: Jos ... Call: 08108289259

Hope, it's not fake.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Deeni131: 12:16am On Jun 23, 2016
no reviews yet on this phamtan 5, why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel : 1GB For N300 Only / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO / Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.