Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. (15196 Views)

World's Celebrities' Fake Lives In Hilarious Photos(#Bowwow). / Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) / Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
This list showcases actors and actresses that passed away far too early, tragically taking them and their talents from the world during what should have been the prime of their lives.

1. Paul Walker.

Born in Glendale, California, Paul William Walker became a huge action star when he acted in The Fast and the Furious, a series of action-packed car chase movies with death defying stunts. He also appeared in shows such as Touched by an Angel, Varsity Blues, Who’s the Boss? and TheYoung and the Restless as well as feature films like Eight Below, The Skulls and Into the Blue. In a case of horrible dramatic irony, Walker at the height of his Fast and Furious fame was involved in a terrible car wreck on his way to a charity event to help those affected by Typhoon. The Porsche his friend was driving lost control, struck a tree and burst into flames, November, 30 2013.

Source: http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/13-hollywood-stars-who-died-tragically-young/?view=all

http://m.yourdailydish.com/stars-who-died-too-young/1/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by ammyluv2002(f): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Paul Walker cry cry
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by frankay430(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
RIP
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Eeser: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
continuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
2. Lee Thompson Young.

An actor ever since he played Martin Luther King in a play when he was ten, Lee Thompson Young was born on February 1st, 1984 in Columbia, South Carolina. He found success playing the title character in The Famous Jett Jackson, expanding into roles on other shows/movies such as Friday Night Lights, Scrubs, FlashForward, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Hill have Eye II, South Beach, Rizzoli and Isles. Sadly, Lee suffered from bipolar disorder, diagnosed with the mental illness as a teenager. He struggled with the disease while he grew his career, attending therapy sessions and taking medication to help cope. Ultimately, he was overwhelmed by the condition, taking his own life in 2013 with a single gunshot.

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by myrao(f): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
I was watching furious 7 yesterday when I found myself crying ...his death was painful I must say and I wish I could get to meet him before he died at least to say ''thank u for a job well done on the movies he has starred in''

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
3. Bruce Lee.

He was taken from us too soon. Bruce Lee’s fame as a martial artist was matched only by his amazing worldwide popularity as a movie star. When he suddenly died at age 32 from a brain swelling, the entire world mourned his death.

4 Likes

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
4. Aaliyah.

This brilliant R&B singer and rising film star had her life and career cut dhort at age 22 in a tragic plane crash. Fans around the world mourned her sudden death.

Hit: Try again.

4 Likes

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
5. Lisa ‘Left-Eye’ Lopes.

As a former member of the female R&B group, TLC, Lopes was very popular with fans. She was only 30 years old when her life was taken from us in a tragic car crash.

Hit: No Scrub.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
6. Tupac Amaru Shakur.

Tupac was already a famous rapper when he was fatally shot in a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas on September 7, 1996. Six days later he was dead at age 25. To this day, his name and his legend carry on.

Hits: California love, Changes, Do for love.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by hob(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lee Thompson young......cant believe that he has been dead for 2yrs now,,,,didn't know at all..

Im in season 3 of his series Rizzoli and Isles and never knew he was dead

May his soul R.I.P

5 Likes

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
7. Christopher ‘Biggie’ Wallace.

Known as Biggie, the Bad Boy Records rapper was also shot and killed in a drive-by shooting on March 9, 1997. He was just 24 years old when he died.

Tribute:

[Verse One: Puff Daddy]

Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show I laced the track, you locked the flow So far from hangin on the block for dough Notorious, they got to know that Life ain't always what it seem to be (uh-uh) Words can't express what you mean to me Even though you're gone, we still a team through your family, I'll fulfill your dream (that's right) In the future, can't wait to seIf you open up the gates for me, Reminisce some time, the night they took my friend (uh-huh)Try to black it out, but it plays again when it's real, feelings hard to conceal can't imagine all the pain I feel give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath)I know you still living your life, after death.

[Chorus: Faith Evans]

Every step I take, every move I make Every single day, every time I prayI'll be missing you. Thinking of the day, when you went away, What a life to take, what a bond to break I'll be missing you.

[Puff] i miss you Big

[Verse Two: Puff Daddy]

It's kinda hard with you not around (yeah) Know you in heaven smilin down (eheh) Watchin us while we pray for you, Every day we pray for you Til the day we meet again. In my heart is where I'll keep you friend Memories give me the strength I need (uh-huh) to proceed Strength I need to believe My thoughts Big I just can't define (can't define) Wish I could turn back the hands of time Us in the 6, shop for new clothes and kicks You and me taking flicks Makin hits, stages they receive you on I still can't believe you're gone (can't believe you're gone) Give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath)I know you still living you're life, after death

[Chorus,Faith Evans]

Somebody tell me why

[Interlude: Faith Evans

On that morning When this life is over, I knowI'll see your face.

[Outro: 112]

Every night I pray, every step I take, Every move I make, every single day, Every night I pray, every step I take.

[Puff]

Every day that passes Every move I make, every single day

[Puff]

Is a day that I get closer

[Puff]

To seeing you again Every night I pray, every step I take

[Puff]

We miss you Big... and we won't stop....Every move I make, every single day

[Puff]

Cause we can't stop... that's right......Every night I pray, every step I take, Every move I make, every single day

[Puff]

We miss you Big...

[music fades out........]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
hob:
Lee Thompson young......cant believe that he has been dead for 2yrs now,,,,didn't know at all..

Im in season 3 of his series Rizzoli and Isles and never knew he was dead

May his soul R.I.P

yeah, so painful.
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
8. Michael Clarke Duncan.

Most audiences will remember Michael Clarke Duncan for his Oscar-nominated role as John Coffey in The Green Mile. Starring opposite Tom Hanks, Duncan held his own with a performance that any actor could be proud of. He died of a heart attack on July 2012 at 54 years of age.

5 Likes

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
9. Michael Jackson (King of Pop).

His music career will never be matched. Michael Jackson was one of this century’s greatest entertainers. Tragically, Jackson was only 50 when he died June, 25 2009 from complications with prescribed drugs. A controversy continues to surround his death.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
10. Marilyn Moroe.

She redefined the classic blonde bombshell. There will never be another actress like her. And like so many other stars, Marilyn died of a drug overdose. She was only 36 when she died in 1962.

4 Likes

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
11. Bob Marley.

Robert Nesta "Bob" Marley, (6 February 1945 – 11 May 1981) was a Jamaican reggae singer, song writer, musician, and guitarist who achieved international fame and acclaim. Starting out in 1963 with the group The Wailers, he forged a distinctive songwriting and vocal style that would later resonate with audiences worldwide. The Wailers would go on to release some of the earliest reggae records with producer Lee Scratch Perry.[3]After the Wailers disbanded in 1974, Marley pursued a solo career that culminated inthe release of the album Exodus in 1977, which established his worldwide reputation and produced his status as one of the world's best-selling artists of all time, with sales of more than 75 million records. He was a committed Rastafari who infused his music with a sense of spirituality.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Marley?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7996583398

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by walearoy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Aliya. lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
12. Dagrin.

Oladapo Olaitan Olaonipekun popularly known as Dagrin is no doubt one of the best lyricist to come out of Nigeria. Apart from the fact that this bundle of talent have been in the industry for so many years before he finally got his breakthrough, his sudden death at the peak of his career still remain mystery to so many people till today. The late rapper’s car ran into a stationary lorry, he was admitted April, 2010 and the resident doctors went on strike at 12am that same day.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/10845/1/top-amazing-facts-about-late-dagrin-and-pictures.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
RIP
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
13. Goldie.

Susan Oluwabimpe "Goldie" Filani Harvey (23 October 1983 – 14 February 2013) was a Nigerian professional, rapper, singer, songwriter, and a Big Brother Africastar.
After returning home to Nigeria from the 2013 Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California, she complained of a headache and was rushed to hospital where she was later pronounced dead.

2 Likes

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by onuwaje(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Tupac
Ducan
Marley
Dagrin
Left eye
Aliyah

Nutin dey dis life o

3 Likes

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
14. Muna Obiekwe.

He was a Nigerian actor. He was one of the most popular actors in Nigeria. On January 18, 2015, Obiekwe died from kidney disease.

2 Likes

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dagrin kefee
#Life self

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
15. Bisi Komolafe.

Bisi Komolafe(1986–2012) was a Nigerian actress, film director and
producer best known for her role in the movies Igboro Ti Daru and
Aramotu.
The death of Bisi Komolafe was reported in the media on December 31,
2012. The circumstances surrounding her death generated several
reports and speculations in the media. However medical reports
confirmed that she died of pregnancy related complications at the
University College Hospital, Ibadan. She was buried on January 4, 2013
in Ibadan.

source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisi_Komolafe?
_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7660045437

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
16. Kefee.

Kefee Obareki Don Momoh(February 5, 1980 – June 12, 2014), also referred to by her music name Kefee, was an award-winning Nigerian female gospel singer and composer.
Kefee Obareki Don Momoh died of lung failure at a hospital in Los Angeles, California on June 12, 2014. She had been in a coma for fifteen days.

source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kefee?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7284571416
cc: Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, dominique

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
17. Whitney Houston.

She was one of the greatest singers of all time. In her later years, Whitney struggled with addiction and died at age 48; she drowned in a hotel bathtub from an apparent drug overdose.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by iykomo0(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
nice job op...

pls what of ' Craig David ' ??

is he still alive??

2 Likes

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
iykomo0:
nice job op...

pls what of ' Craig David ' ??

is he still alive??

Thanks bro, he's still alive.

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
18. Diana, Princess of Wales(Diana Frances; néeSpencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997), was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, who is the eldest child and heir apparent of Queen Elizabeth II.
On 31 August 1997, Diana, Princess of Wales died as a result of injuries sustained in a car crash in the Pont de l'Almaroad tunnel in Paris, France. Her friend, Dodi Fayed, and the driver of the Mercedes-Benz W140.

2 Likes

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by ATMC(f): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Painfully painful especially @kefee
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Pidggin(f): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
@Kefee a.k.a "Brenemma queen"

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Sick And Tired Of Love Songs" - Runtown Declares. / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha - Exclusive Interview / Omoni Oboli Becomes NUNU Milk Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.