Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Please What Can I Give To My Neapolitan Mastiff With Red Swollen Eyes - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please What Can I Give To My Neapolitan Mastiff With Red Swollen Eyes (1929 Views)

My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy / Chaiiiiii 3months Plus Female French Mastiff..with Parents Pics / Chaiiiiii 3months Plus Female French Mastiff..with Parents Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can I Give To My Neapolitan Mastiff With Red Swollen Eyes by owner(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2015

Hi Guys,

Please I need you help and proffessional advice.. I woke up this Morning only to see my Neapolitan Mastiff eyes Swollen with Red Color like the one in the Image above.

Was not able to Snap her but its exactly the way it is in this Photo..

Kindly help me on What to do.

GOD Bless.

Re: Please What Can I Give To My Neapolitan Mastiff With Red Swollen Eyes by IRoyalkennel(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
See a Vet...
Re: Please What Can I Give To My Neapolitan Mastiff With Red Swollen Eyes by Enoobong1(f): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Same thing happened with my male lhasa, i was told to surgically remove it, i left it and my baby has been living normally for two years, it doesn't impact the way your dog lives but can be uncomfortable for some days
Re: Please What Can I Give To My Neapolitan Mastiff With Red Swollen Eyes by Yush(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2015
owner:

Hi Guys,

Please I need you help and proffessional advice.. I woke up this Morning only to see my Neapolitan Mastiff eyes Swollen with Red Color like the one in the Image above.

Was not able to Snap her but its exactly the way it is in this Photo..

Kindly help me on What to do.

GOD Bless.

Hello, have a read about Cherry eye you should get lots of info.

(1) (Reply)

My Pitbull Is Currently Heavy / All Black Kitten For Sale - Lagos / Adult Male Pedigree Rottweiler For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.