Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] (13559 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR / Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by New9jaworld: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Her reports states that sp3rm has a lot of health benefits, whether swallowed or taken in via the v@gin@ membranes. Though the prospects of having c’ um in the mouth, talk more of swallowing it, is like ‘Eeeeew’ to many, the benefits of swallowing it are enough to make you consider trying it next time. Here are some weird but true benefits: S3men contains many nutrients.It has been said that S3men contains fructose, ascorbic acid, zinc,cholesterol, protein, calcium, chlorine, blood group antigens, citric acid, DNA, Magnesium, vitamin B12, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, uric acid, lactic acid, nitrogen and other nutrients. S3men contains antibodies that help women and their pregnancies.Many women’s infertility and miscarriages are due to their inherent presence of antibodies that destroy the proteins or antigens present in her s’ exual partners S3men. This can be corrected by “swallowing the S3men of the partner” because the woman is “swallowing her partner’s antigens.” S3men helps reduce the risk of cancer.One of the possible beneficial effects of consuming S3men include lowering breast cancer risks. S3men can also help reduce depression.The absorption of S3men via the v@gin@l mucus membrane lining its inner walls has positive effects like reducing depression and also reduces the risk of breast cancer. More from my site - See more at:
http://twingist.info/2015/09/doctor-reveals-4-true-benefits-of-swallowing-man-spermfact.html#sthash.sFPC2FqN.dpuf

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by HungerBAD: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lol.

This na real Doctor ?so if the thing dey rich for people wey dey swallow am, what about us wey dey carry am inside our body?

11 Likes

Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Queennikky(f): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
If I hear...... Tell that to those who needs it
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by DEXTROVERT: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
J

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by agarawu23(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Abasha! Orisirisi something!!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by gozmok1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
]Wonders shall never end :oWonders shall never end
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by GboyegaD(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Now our ladies have no excuse not to give their husbands head.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by agarawu23(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
HungerBAD:
Lol.

This na real Doctor ?so if the thing dey rich for people wey dey swallow am, what about us wey dey carry am inside our body?

good question
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by manchester1: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
I hope she read this now. I really need her to swallow mine tonight. wait can Aisha swallow same of .....
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by agarawu23(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
All my ladies make na com read o

Cc mzztega omotayor123 aminat508 mhizkel , grin
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by manchester1: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
but mod guys how this 1 tk concern politics
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lord have mercy, I'll rather take yogurt
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
God forbid!
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Aminat508(f): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked
"so midolian all this while they give you poison, well I got the antidote". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by midolian(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
firstEVA:
God forbid!
swthrt, are you sure? Do you really mean this? grin grin

OZAOEKPE:
"so midolian all this while they give you poison, well I got the antidote". Quote me anywhere.
your matter ehn! cheesy
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Tallesty1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Funny enough these girls that swallow cum cannot share toothbrush because it's disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
midolian:
"aminat508, can you see this?" Quote me anywhere.
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by BishopMagic: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Am showing my girlfriend this thread.
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Aminat508(f): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"aminat508, can you see this?" Quote me anywhere.
am seeing it cry cry
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by BishopMagic: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
firstEVA:
God forbid!

You don't know what you are missing
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Aminat508:
am seeing it cry cry
"I got a refined sperm, let's meet in princess pipeline road, #winking#". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Aminat508(f): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"I got a refined sperm, let's meet in princess pipeline road, #winking#". Quote me anywhere.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by 5starmilitant: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Choiiii, see nutrients wey niggas dey offer babes free of charge. Henceforth levels don change
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Aminat508(f): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
midolian:

your matter ehn! cheesy
Mtcheww mtcheew undecided
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Omotayor123(f): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Iranu, Abasha angry
And why is this on Politics
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by LastSurvivor: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jesu!! @OP u suppose don they use am drink tea
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by ghidefemi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by midolian(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Aminat508:
Mtcheww mtcheew undecided
grin grin
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Aminat508(f): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by henribj(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
the doctor is right
unfortunately majority of women in 9ja are not interested in that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) / DSS Cleared Dongban-Mensem Before She Was Nominated By NJC / Imo State Government Donates Armoured Vehicles & Weapons To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.