Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Aceplus Next Stage? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aceplus Next Stage? (786 Views)

Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage / Aceplus Universal Networks Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (3 Posi / N-power Teach Assessment Test To Closes Tomorrow, See Next Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aceplus Next Stage? by sochima1989(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Pls who got this? It's,kinda like funny.
Thanks for your interest in AcePlus Careers.

We would wish to let you know that the role being advertised is an internship position. It would be an unpaid part-time role for the first 3 months. This would be reviewed to a paid role at the end of the third month, depending on performance and prevailing circumstances.

If you are still interested in the role, please send an email to nextstagerecruiting@aceplus.com.ng, telling us why you are the best candidate for the role. State the role being applied for as caption of the email, and attach your CV and Cover Letter.

Good luck.
Re: Aceplus Next Stage? by Sweetyie(f): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
sochima1989:

We would wish to let you know that the role being advertised is an internship position. It would be an unpaid part-time role for the first 3 months. This would be reviewed to a paid role at the end of the third month, depending on performance and prevailing circumstances.

If you are still interested in the role, please send an email to nextstagerecruiting@aceplus.com.ng, telling us why you are the best candidate for the role. State the role being applied for as caption of the email, and attach your CV and Cover Letter.

Good luck.
its so F up. is it that they wont
pay for ur transportation and feeding
Re: Aceplus Next Stage? by Slickbishop(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
sochima1989:

Good luck.
I did got it also close to a week ago.I applied for d post of an online marketer.I believe dis kind of nob will b suitable for freshers who just left d uni who has someone to sponsor their tfare and feeding.bes I was never asked to send to any email nor asked to attach any documents.I was only told to reply dem back
Re: Aceplus Next Stage? by sochima1989(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Slickbishop:

I did got it also close to a week ago.I applied for d post of an online marketer.I believe dis kind of nob will b suitable for freshers who just left d uni who has someone to sponsor their tfare and feeding.bes I was never asked to send to any email nor asked to attach any documents.I was only told to reply dem back
hopefully if it's flexible or off office job maybe I can...but their conditions are quite ambiguous
Re: Aceplus Next Stage? by omonosa25(m): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
One other factor will be their Office Location. The proximity from our place of resident.

(1) (Reply)

Current Vacancies In Ibadan At All Saints' College / Top Private Hospital Job Vacancies (4 Positions) / Institute Of Human Virology Job Recruitment (53 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.