Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) (30943 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by ceometromedia: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2015

President Muhammadu Buhari has returned to Nigeria after his 3 day diplomatic Visit to France.

The president was received at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport in Abuja by his Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo.

He was immediately driven by his security detail to the presidential villa, Aso Rock where some recent matters need urgent attention and clarifications.

The President announced an ongoing negotiation with Boko Haram for the release of the Chibok girls.

But he has since been rebuffed by Top Journalist, Ahmad who affirmed that the terrorists currently posing as leaders of the sect in the negotiations are fake and even any action taken by the sect needs ratification by international terror sect, ISIS.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-pres-buhari-returns-to-nigeria.html

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-pres-buhari-returns-to-nigeria.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Abbeyme: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
All hail the King!!

He looks refreshed and confident in this pose...

I am certain that with PMB and PYO, Nigeria is in good hands.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Welcome my President. We really missed you. Thank God for safe trip. Let the work go on Baba. Wishing you good health all year round.........

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nice

Na now Naija get President and VP

I keep wondering how we survived from 2010 to 2015 ....God truly loves us o....imagine...we tried oo...

Sai Baba...your body language alone casts the wailers in disarray

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
All wailers are Orangutangs. The one below is called Barcanista.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by olafum1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Se him carry Agege bread come from his tour? cool

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Akinadetunde: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
PMB welcome to Nigeria,kudos to you...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Eeser: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sai Baba

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by mascot87(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Wailers, what are u waiting for? The meal is ready & very hot grin grin

Hemah, is that you @ dp shocked shocked
If that's u, I need that ur asss. sad sad
I am 100% serious.
I'll pm u now smiley

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
'a wasted trip". Quote me anywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by efilefun(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Wailers will soon flood this thread with their cries and dusty yarns..

God Bless PMB/VPYO
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless my Family
God Bless all progressives who believe in this team

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by efilefun(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
'a wasted trip". Quote me anywhere.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
So how will this trip affect the common Nigerians?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by veekid(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Baba..oyoyo..baba..oyoyo

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Mogidi: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
He should have remained in France, our civil servants are doing the governing in the absence of elected officials.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Bevista: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
One word: "Presidential"

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by coldsummer: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Welcome baba.

Hope you bought bread for me.

Can you please tell the electricity company to hold off on the proposed increase in tariffs until dry season so we are sure this constant power isn't as a result of increased water level as alleged by some.

Implications being that if the power supply drops the traffic won't. Meaning we will be exploited.

BTW, what's up with the ministers? You said you'd get back to me.

Please respond to my sms.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by boman2014: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
may u increase in strenght and wisdom

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Welcome malam Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by donholy28(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
I sincerely hope that this trip wasn't fruitless

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by tolustx(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ekaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabo sir!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Let the streets of nairaland be flooded with tears from wailing wailers!!! Let the air be polluted by the wailing of wailing wailers and the laughter of the progressives!!! Now, let the wailing begin!!! Wail, wailing wailers! Wail like there's no tomorrow!!! Huhuhuhuhahaha!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Great

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Welcome back sir..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by denedene(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
osibanjo the door man... angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Gombs(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hollywood should hire Lord Bubu... Dude be making Kim Kardashian (however the name is spelt) look jealous with pictures of trips and tours. grin

... What did he bring back? Joe it's not handshake pics like Don Rozzay Rochas did Obama?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by sukkot: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
sai dogonyaro. welcome. hope you bring us croissant and french fries and beret

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by hemartins(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
welcome sir.
you making Nigeria proud.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Nonybb: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Welcome back our photocratic Ruler; in Nigeria here we are keeping up with Buhari Kardashian. You are home, the King of the North

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Madami: I Was Offered Money To Compromise 2019 Elections — INEC REC / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East / I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.