Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Exlcusive Diss To Freestyle By Eldee - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Exlcusive Diss To Freestyle By Eldee (1101 Views)

NEW VIDEO: Higher By Eldee / Mi Ft Bankyw, Kel~~~~ Prod By Eldee (trybe Records) / Click Here To Download: Bosigbanga By Eldee: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exlcusive Diss To Freestyle By Eldee by Deemoney1: 1:03am On Oct 06, 2006
Brought to you by Naija DJs. Shout to eLDee, Del, Toks, and Trybe Records Storms Records.

Please visit www.myspace.com/naijadjs to listen to the track.

[QUOTE]As y'all know, Freestyle has been running his mouth about me and the other members of the Trybe in Lagos. He did a track recently where he claims he was responsible for the Trybesmen hits. Furthermore, doing interviews and calling us all names. It didnt have to come to this but its time to shut him down.

Tell me what you think.

Its so sad. He has too much about him that can be drug in the mud but he's the one running around, lying and running his mouth.

I have more tracks already. I'm bout to "ja rule" his ass.

Y'all just watch.

[/QUOTE]
Re: Exlcusive Diss To Freestyle By Eldee by rikkyjen(m): 5:49am On Oct 06, 2006
Is this Eldee or who?? shocked shocked
Re: Exlcusive Diss To Freestyle By Eldee by Oracle(m): 6:02am On Oct 06, 2006
The video is currently unavailable.

(1) (Reply)

Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! / Na Wa 4 9ja Music Video / Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.