Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo (6035 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Beennkumar(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Your stomach looks rumpled. I'd advice you to apply a pressing iron to it.

Thank me later. smiley
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by IamLEGEND1: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Francis95:
Am not use to insulting faceless pipo especially on this kinda platform... You can take your twitchy saucy fingers elsewhere... Don't spoil my night biko..

bítch ass nigga...

run along with ur tails between ur legs like the lil' bítch u are....

#Olodo
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by adedayourt(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Francis95:

Hahahaha.. Never tongue

ewu is wen u go in wit a soldiers wife wen oga soldier travel but unfortunaly fr u oga soldier returned early. ur life is in ewu my brother
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Glowstone(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
excuse me, what happen to that lady call miss claf ,do you guys thing she is OK why is she picking on every one. is she a sadist or just depressed can't she get a life
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by williamsean(m): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mehn nigga u re way above this shit u doing, get ur f*cking brain together and try and hustle. Am sure u still in secondary school shaa undecided
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Dekatron(m): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
You see, Francis95, I get you love attention. But all these are childish. I myself is 18, you cant be older than 20. But all I see you behave is like a 16 year old that is chanced to have a Phone, few clothes and shoes and is trying to woo agbani Darego.

I understand that if this forum is 100% male, you wouldn't do all these. But since its not, you sure want to reach out to them girls. However, only people that lack self esteem offline do that. I mean, there are HINDEREDS of girls offline that you meet. Why come here to woo them girls and or gays in such a shrewd and archaic way? Why not just create a SINGLE THREAD for all your shii?

Listen guy, Infact, I dnt have a profile picture yet, A CLASSY & FINE BABE holla me on whatsapp. We talk like we are bf/gf (sometimes, nt always). But you are just looking for unnecessary attention from phantom people. Like misssclassy implied, CHANNEL YOUR BEAUTY SHOW INTO SOMETHING USEFUL. A 19 year old model made it to the Runways in France (first male model to accomplish that). Why not sign up to being a model & let NL rest for ONCE?

BTW, why black and white? I RARELY even change the contrast of my normal pics, how much more you, fashionista wannabe? Why black and white & pics mix? Why the effect? Thats goes a long way to futher prove that you lack self esteem and wanting attention. I dnt take you seriously cos all you upload is pics mix which am not a fan of.

UPLOAD REAL 6 PACKS & I WLL CREDIT your account to buy more shoes. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Beennkumar:
Your stomach looks rumpled. I'd advice you to apply a pressing iron to it.

Thank me later. smiley
Lmao.. Funny guy, don't let my bae catch you oo tongue
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

bítch ass nigga...
run along with ur tails between ur legs like the lil' bítch u are....
#Olodo
ok

1 Like

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Glowstone:
excuse me, what happen to that lady call miss claf ,do you guys thing she is OK why is she picking on every one. is she a sadist or just depressed can't she get a life
lol, I have noticed that too... Lol, buh who cares cool
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=adedayourt post=38083927]

ewu is wen u go in wit a soldiers wife wen oga soldier travel but unfortunaly fr u oga soldier returned early. ur life is in ewu my brother[/quote Lwkm... So Ewu means trouble right?
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
williamsean:
Mehn nigga u re way above this shit u doing, get ur f*cking brain together and try and hustle. Am sure u still in secondary school shaa undecided
lol nooo
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dekatron:
You see, Francis95, I get you love attention. But all these are childish. I myself is 18, you cant be older than 20. But all I see you behave is like a 16 year old that is chanced to have a Phone, few clothes and shoes and is trying to woo agbani Darego.

I understand that if this forum is 100% male, you wouldn't do all these. But since its not, you sure want to reach out to them girls. However, only people that lack self esteem offline do that. I mean, there are HINDEREDS of girls offline that you meet. Why come here to woo them girls and or gays in such a shrewd and archaic way? Why not just create a SINGLE THREAD for all your shii?

Listen guy, Infact, I dnt have a profile picture yet, A CLASSY & FINE BABE holla me on whatsapp. We talk like we are bf/gf (sometimes, nt always). But you are just looking for unnecessary attention from phantom people. Like misssclassy implied, CHANNEL YOUR BEAUTY SHOW INTO SOMETHING USEFUL. A 19 year old model made it to the Runways in France (first male model to accomplish that). Why not sign up to being a model & let NL rest for ONCE?

BTW, why black and white? I RARELY even change the contrast of my normal pics, how much more you, fashionista wannabe? Why black and white & pics mix? Why the effect? Thats goes a long way to futher prove that you lack self esteem and wanting attention. I dnt take you seriously cos all you upload is pics mix which am not a fan of.

UPLOAD REAL 6 PACKS & I WLL CREDIT your account to buy more shoes. grin grin grin grin
Lol, well said... The real image of that pics can make some gals on Nairaland go wet...I'm serious..so I had to add some effect just to save lives cool ...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by lekjons(m): 12:09am On Sep 17, 2015
Francis95:
Lol, well said... The real image of that pics can make some gals on Nairaland go wet...I'm serious..so I had to add some effect just to save lives cool ...
weyrey! gringringringringringrin
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 17, 2015
Malnourished children everywhere...
Reminds me of "another day in paradise" video

Walk off thread singing "heal the world make it a better place.... for you and for me and the entire human race.. [size=5pt]There are people[/size] [size=4pt]dying[/size]...
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by enorsaint001(m): 6:44am On Sep 17, 2015
OP...if that's you in that picture, mehn!!! Its nice jhor..... Bleep haters!!!
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Goldmaxx(f): 6:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Francis95:
What yall think.... I don't lift weight buh I got nice abs... That's my selling point wink tongue
guy hw far na,did u see ur name in unn admission list
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by adedayourt(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=Francis95 post=38085840][/quote]

garrit

dangerous a more appropriate word
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2015
lekjons:
weyrey! gringringringringringrin
cheesy
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2015
Manuelson:
Malnourished children everywhere...
Reminds me of "another day in paradise" video

Walk off thread singing "heal the world make it a better place.... for you and for me and the entire human race.. [size=5pt]There are people[/size] [size=4pt]dying[/size]...
your brain self
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 8:25am On Sep 17, 2015
enorsaint001:
OP...if that's you in that picture, mehn!!! Its nice jhor..... Bleep haters!!!
yes o o.. Its me bro.. Na just home workouts never been to gym cool
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2015
Goldmaxx:
guy hw far na,did u see ur name in unn admission list
lol bro, I didn't see my name in the merit list.. Though there are more list coming but I just feel like a loser because I didn't reach Economics cut-off mark...
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2015
adedayourt:

garrit
dangerous a more appropriate word
hmmm
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by CaptPlanet(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2015
Dude...ure abs-less

When we dey talk, park well

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by steph2sweet(f): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Francis95 it seems you have low esteem, you always want to know how you look.
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by BigJakie: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2015
Why all the hating on the dudez packs... he gave his opinion, therez no need for hostile responses or curse words...

Most of them are even hatin on pot-bellies... OP abegi your effortless pack dey ok joor... pack on...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by jonaifame22(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
U look good, most of all is niggas beefn u for dis'll kill to hav those packs, keep it up
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Dude...ure abs-less

When we dey talk, park well
lwkmd... U try joor grin
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
steph2sweet:
Francis95 it seems you have low esteem, you always want to know how you look.
lol never, .... That's my life, I love to show off what God blessed me with... So babe,Chill cool
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
BigJakie:
Why all the hating on the dudez packs... he gave his opinion, therez no need for hostile responses or curse words...

Most of them are even hatin on pot-bellies... OP abegi your effortless pack dey ok joor... pack on...
My realest Nigga.. Thanks G
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
U look good, most of all is niggas beefn u for dis'll kill to hav those packs, keep it up
No mind em... Thanks Jona cool
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by jonaifame22(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
Francis95:
No mind em... Thanks Jona cool
u're welcome

1 Like

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Ubyj(f): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Francis95:
lol bro, I didn't see my name in the merit list.. Though there are more list coming but I just feel like a loser because I didn't reach Economics cut-off mark...
how will your name be there when you are busy 'finding and having' bae. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? / C / What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.