Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! (59267 Views)

This Girl Is Missing / Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover / Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
I remember saying having a child for me isn't a guarantee that a woman will remain in my house.

People attacked me without understanding why I made such statement.

Some 4 months ago, my cousin had his first child. My aunt, being the mother in law to be made sure she (daughter in law to be) got the best care. She took care of the daughter in law to be, bathed her grandchild every morning, afternoon and night.

After a month plus, my aunt followed her son to his house and continued with the care for another 1 month plus.

However due to an accident she had in 2012, she had to undergo proper surgery to straighten her leg because after the accident, no surgery was done but just traditional treament which didn't do much as the leg, a few CM above the ankle was bent and you can see the protruding bone.

Being hardworking woman, she did a lot of works with the leg.

I travelled to Lagos and when I returned, I was informed that she was in the hospital. I had to move to her sisters house same day so I can check on her.

On gettting there I saw her on the hospital bed. Few weeks later she was discharged from hospital.

This daughter in law to be was rarely around. When she comes, she would barely spend up to an hour before leaving. She has NEVER washed my aunt's clothes. Through out the 2 months that my aunt was discharged from hospital, the girl NEVER bought anything for my aunt as a mother in law to her. She NEVER stayed to take care of her. Absolutely NOTHING can be accounted for as a gain she contributes to the family system.

My aunt's only daughter died early 2000s and this girl could have easily played that role.

Last time she visited I was told she was around I didn't bother to come out to see her cos I was just to displeased.

While we were away, robber buggled into my aunt's house. This girl came, she couldn't arrange her mother in law's clothes nor sweep the room she occupied when she delivered. The best she could do was brought out her iphone, one my cousin bought, and started taking pictures of the damages and calling my cousin on phone to even magnify and exaggerate what happened.

In that two months I have been the one who would lift my aunt, get her crunches, wash her clothes, follow her to the hospital etc.

Today my aunt finally returned to her home after doctor told her that she can start putting the leg on ground while she walks. She had to call her sister's daughter to come and cook for her. Though I had wanted to do the cooking.

While I was with her in her room. She told me that the daughter in law was feeling pompous. I said to her that I have noticed but wondered why she kept quiet all along. She said she was just taking her time. So I told her what I expected of her daughter in law to be and that this problem had better be nipped in the bud before it's too late. I asked her what if she was quite older than her current age such that she can't move around. We talked more at length and she told me her mind. She also told me that she called the girl and informed her that she has arrived home. The girl didn't even bother to ask about cooking or gave any hint if she would come.

The son is currently out of the country. He bought this girl a car, took her South Africa and Dubai on vacation.

My aunt told me that while I was away at one time, they were making plans for introduction. This girl, though not yet strong cos of child delivery, made a decision to start business. My aunt suggested that wait for you to heal and you know you had this child via CS. She flaired up and I learned earlier she said what right does my aunt have to dictate for her. There was a serious quarel between her and my cousin.

My aunt has resolved that once her son comes back, they will discuss and possibly put a stop to her madness.

I have seen this game played over and over again. A girl brings out her real colours after a child or after marriage. That's why I said to myself, a child isn't a guarantee that a woman will remain in my house but her manners.

This girl in question is completely nothing to write home about...

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by datYoyo2000(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
If my wife to be can't and won't respect my mother,then u gat to go marry someone else.

What?

The poster below me will say more.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by Eeser: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Huurrr...
This lady need to change her ways fast.
The poster above me seems to think I am a man of many words.

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by marshalcarter: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
If its dis ur 6ta inlaw dey wanna kick out...m strongly behind you....but from the story i dnt see who dey are kickin out..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
That's it ooo, my brother! Most ladies these days have nothing to write home about! They are always mean, rude and insultive, as if God offended them by allowing them to wake up in the morning.

My mother has been cautioning and training my sister. We only have to wait and see if she accepts the training or not!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by KanwuliaJara: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
After all this noise, is the husband-to-be complaining? undecided
If not, abeg carry ya mouth go bury for evil forest! kiss

Lessons learned: NEVER EXPECT FRIENDSHIP OR LOVE TO BE RECIPROCAL!!!! kiss

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by emmanwandud(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Long story can't read this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
After all this noise, is the husband-to-be complaining? undecided
If not, abeg carry ya mouth go bury for evil forest! kiss

Lessons learned: NEVER EXPECT FRIENDSHIP OR LOVE TO BE RECIPROCAL!!!! kiss
dey dia. I know you wella. You are a lady and I won't be surprise if you act any different from this said girl.

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by KanwuliaJara: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
ismart:
dey dia. I know you wella. You are a lady and I won't be surprise if you act any different from this said girl.

Meaning what? undecided
To take care of young woman and to take care of A GRUMPY, OOOOOLD WOMAN na de same? shocked

If you dey find "slave" to buy, una nor sabi wia "baby farm" dey? grin

The girl is smart o!
Never start what you can't finish! kiss

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
vfactor:
That's it ooo, my brother! Most ladies these days have nothing to write home about! They are always mean, rude and insultive, as if God offended them by allowing them to wake up in the morning.

My mother has been cautioning and training my sister. We only have to wait and see if she accepts the training or not!

when my mother was alive, it was same warning she dished out to us.

I know how many girls I have asked to get out of my life once I noticed any silly behavior.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by yomi007k(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ahhhhh Nkan Mbe grin

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by KanwuliaJara: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
ismart:

when my mother was alive, it was same warning she dished out to us.

I know how many girls I have asked to get out of my life once I noticed any silly behavior.

Hmmmm!
The women are nothing to write home about, yet una go dey phock dem, gee dem belle! cheesy

We don hia!!!!! grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Meaning what? undecided
To take care of young woman and to take care of A GRUMPY, OOOOOLD WOMAN na de same? shocked

If you dey find "slave" to buy, una nor sabi wia "baby farm" dey? grin

The girl is smart o!
Never start what you can't finish! kiss
i see. But she wasn't smart when my aunt was taking care of her right? Or my aunt was stupid at that time right?

Who is enslaving who in this case or don't you realise you will grow old too for calling my aunt grump. You see, this is the stupidity. Tick tock tick tock... You will soon reach my aunt,s age. Ozwo!

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Hmmmm!
The women are nothing to write home about, yet una go dey phock dem, gee dem belle! cheesy

We don hia!!!!! grin
before I go give any girl belle, she has to worth it... My sperm no dey enter any yeye girl ovaries.

Ever since this issue started cropping up, I have never failed to aportion enough blame to my cousin. In fact, I often said I don't blame the girl but my cousin.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by KanwuliaJara: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
ismart:
before I go give any girl belle, she has to worth it... My sperm no dey enter any yeye girl ovaries.

Ever since this issue started cropping up, I have never failed to aportion enough blame to my cousin. In fact, I often said I don't blame the girl but my cousin.

You are just an OP! wink
This thread nor consine you o.
Make we judge the real matter hia abegggggi! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by KanwuliaJara: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
ismart:
i see. But she wasn't smart when my aunt was taking care of her right? Or my aunt was stupid at that time right?

Who is enslaving who in this case or don't you realise you will grow old too for calling my aunt grump. You see, this is the stupidity. Tick tock tick tock... You will soon reach my aunt,s age. Ozwo!

Thank you!
Na who sen your BUSYBODY AUNTY message? wink
Love is not by force o! grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Thank you!
Na who sen your BUST BODY AUNTY message? wink
Love is not by force o! grin
okay. we go see how far the said girl will go... where her power reach she go show us. grin grin grin Everybody has already taken note of her character, including a neighbour that was with us the day the thieves broke into the house. We shall...

make you and the fool wey dey like your post continue. una sef go born and una pikin go marry...

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by KanwuliaJara: 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
ismart:
okay. we go see how far the said girl will go... where her power reach she go show us. grin grin grin Everybody has already taken note of her character, including a neighbour that was with us the day the thieves broke into the house. We shall...

make you and the fool wey dey like your post continue. una sef go born and una pikin go marry...

This is the age of BABY MAMMAS and PAPPAS, and you dey for NL dey make noise? cheesy
Why all the insults? grin
What is your pain in all this?
If your aunty needs help, gerrrrrof the damn "net" and move in with her!
Next time, tell your "over-sabi-sabi" aunty to stop looking for a "replacement daughter"!
Una nefa marry the babe, una don dey gossip and PLOT!

The BABE don decode una tey tey ke!
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of her! kiss
Shiooooooooooor!!!!! cheesy

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by cococandy(f): 12:28am On Sep 17, 2015
I have seen this game played over and over again. A girl brings out her real colours after a child or after marriage. That's why I said to myself, a child isn't a guarantee that a woman will remain in my house but her manners.

Just listen to yourself.

How will your future wife give her all to the marriage when the house is all yours and she's a tenant.
Such high handedness.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 12:34am On Sep 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

This is the age of BABY MAMMAS and PAPPAS, and you dey for NL dey make noise? cheesy
Why all the insults? grin
What is your pain in all this?
If your aunty needs help, gerrrrrof the damn "net" and move in with her!
Next time, tell your "over-sabi-sabi" aunty to stop looking for a "replacement daughter"!
Una nefa marry the babe, una don dey gossip and PLOT!

The BABE don decode una tey tey ke!
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of her! kiss
Shiooooooooooor!!!!! cheesy
u b mumu... dem never marry babe but them buy her car, dem never marry babe but them carry her go South Africa and Dubai for the first time in her whole life.

Abeg go sidon jor. I think say na better person i dey chat with sef.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by cococandy(f): 12:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Meanwhile your cousin should get help for his mom instead of expecting a new mom to be available to wait on her hand and foot.
Like you said, she's not strong enough on account of the CS to start a business. How come she's strong enough to do other things?

This one una dey count wetin the man do for am. SMH. Such nosiness. undecided Nawa.

Granted that she should show more compassion and concern but who your cousin chooses to marry is his business and you have no say trying to put asunder between them.
All in all, you sound very derogatory towards the lady.
Na your kind sabi meddle in people's affairs until things become too bad to salvage.
Shebi your next plan is to convince your cousin to break up with her so that that kid becomes fatherless or motherless depending on gets the kid. Will you be the father or the mother when they part ways because of you?

Una mind una business o. Nosy marriage spoiling relatives.

I wish your aunt quick recovery.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by KanwuliaJara: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2015
ismart:
u b mumu... dem never marry babe but them buy her car, dem never marry babe but them carry her go South Africa and Dubai for the first time in her whole life.

Abeg go sidon jor. I think say na better person i dey chat with sef.

Na who sen una message? grin
Na una FAMILY BANK dey sponsor the babe? undecided

Na you carry am go SA? undecided
Na you buy am motto? undecided
If una dey play SUGAR-DADDY role, don't complain!

Sounds like ONE TROUBLESOME, IDLE FAMILY I swear!
VERRRRRRRRRRRRY BUUUUUUSH too! embarassed
Na wetin consine una sef? undecided

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2015
cococandy:

Just listen to yourself.

How will your future wife give her all to the marriage when the house is all yours and she's a tenant.
Such high handedness.
madam, a child is not a guarantee. I repeat it is not a guarantee. Tomorrow your likes would accuse men. Life is give and take... tell me why you are alive. Why is your body breathing? how does it breathe? In case you don't know, it breathes in Oxygen and breathe out carbondioxide... and in other to balance the ecosystem, plants breathe in your carbon dioxide and give you oxygen to breathe, Why this laws are defiled, there is a break down in the system.

You don't just get it... this girl does NOTHING.

she ONLY receive... she gives nothing.

There has to be something you give... show you care!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by Miami11: 12:40am On Sep 17, 2015
I need to hear the woman's side of the story to make a judgement
Some mother in laws are manipulative, ( they act nice to relatives then treat daughter in laws like crap) I'm not saying she does not deserve care, but they could be more than meet your eye poster.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 12:41am On Sep 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Na who sen una message? grin

Na you carry am go SA? undecided
Na you buy am motto? undecided
If una dey play SUGAR-DADDY role, don't complain!

Na wetin consine una sef? undecided
wetin consine you too. whether you talk from now till tomorrow, I am sure, very sure that girl is going.

No woman wants to see her son get married to bad lady who has no single value!

20 Likes

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by Miami11: 12:42am On Sep 17, 2015
Poster you seem to know everything that goes on your cousins house,
Do you even have a job,
Do you have your own house, hobbies, maybe? How do you know people's deep affairs like this.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by KanwuliaJara: 12:43am On Sep 17, 2015
ismart:
wetin consine you too. whether you talk from now till tomorrow, I am sure, very sure that girl is going.

No woman wants to see her son get married to bad lady who has no single value!

If na me be her, I go celebrate OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!
Gooooooood RIDDDDANCE to you and your LOCAL family!!!! grin
Only one YAHOO-YAHOO broda get small "coins" for pocket, the whole village dey rejoice. cheesy

I pity any woman wey dey unfortunate to get involved with this your hungry family-background!
Twaaaaah!!! ! embarassed

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by KanwuliaJara: 12:45am On Sep 17, 2015
Miami11:
Do you even have a job,
Do you have your own house, hobbies, maybe? How do you know people's deep affairs like this.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 12:48am On Sep 17, 2015
Miami11:
I need to hear the woman's side of the story to make a judgement
Some mother in laws are manipulative, ( they act nice to relatives then treat daughter in laws like crap) I'm not saying she does not deserve care, but they could be more than meet your eye poster.
I swear, I did not add nor subtract from what I explained. I wish I had known, I would have made a voice not of my convo with my aunt.

The girl does nothing! absolutely nothing. she just sit and receive money from my cousin. My cousin is trying t be a good guy and take good care of her but you sef reason am na... I know you find it hard to believe.; i didn't decide to make vow of not giving a woman complete right even if she had 100 kids for me for nothing... what I mean is that I can not be manipulated.

My aunt is an extremely good woman and a mother.

Part of the reason why I had to stay with her for that 2 months was because despite the injury she had, she followed me to go see where her sister(my monther) was buried. I even told her to rest awhile. she said no that we should continue. I was touched that day I swear.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 12:52am On Sep 17, 2015
Miami11:
Do you even have a job,
no.. I am beggar off the street.... I don't even have food to eat.

I see where you are going with this... because it is woman that is wrong and you feel she is being blackmailed right?

16 Likes

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by KanwuliaJara: 12:53am On Sep 17, 2015
ismart:
I swear, I did not add nor subtract from what I explained. I wish I had known, I would have made a voice not of my convo with my aunt.

The girl does nothing! absolutely nothing. she just sit and receive money from my cousin. My cousin is trying t be a good guy and take good care of her but you sef reason am na... I know you find it hard to believe.; i didn't decide to make vow of not giving a woman complete right even if she had 100 kids for me for nothing... what I mean is that I can not be manipulated.

My aunt is an extremely good woman and a mother.

Part of the reason why I had to stay with her for that 2 months was because despite the injury she had, she followed me to go see where her sister(my monther) was buried. I even told her to rest awhile. she said no that we should continue. I was touched that day I swear.

Na who ask you all dis wan sef? grin

Only you wan dey tok for:

1. The BABE.
2. Your Cousin.
3. Your Aunty.
4. YOURSELF.

Haba!!!! Na only you waka kam? shocked
You be REAAAAAL AMEBO ooooooooooh!!! cry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 12:58am On Sep 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Na who ask you all dis wan sef? grin
na u know. it's very obvious you not willing to contribute anything to a man... you want to boss him around and put him under your armpit. I pity the mumu wey go marry you. A smart guy will never give you the chance...

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.