Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Does Anyone Here Work At The Olusosun Landfill? Or Know Someone Who Does? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Anyone Here Work At The Olusosun Landfill? Or Know Someone Who Does? (452 Views)

A View Of The Burning Landfill At Ojota From Ikeja In Lagos / Few Ways To Know Someone's True Personality? / Ongoing Work At Berger Bus Stop Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here Work At The Olusosun Landfill? Or Know Someone Who Does? by ericssoftbrain: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
This is a long shot but I'd like to get in touch with someone who works at this landfill in Lagos. I'm thinking of basing my masters thesis around this area and have a lot of questions to ask, to begin with:

What kind of refuse ends up in the dump? Is there a good mix of plastics, cans, broken electrical appliances and food waste? Maybe even rubble from demolitions?

I hear there's an appointed leader of the site who settles disputes etc, is there a way of contacting this person online?

How much on average do the scavengers that work on the site make per day?

Lots of other things I'd like to ask but if there's anyone on here who can help we can start a private conversation.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

10th,20th,30th,40th And 50th Persons To Comment On The Blog Gets...n20,000 Each / Canopy For Sale / Is He Too Young To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.