Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution (7531 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. / Bbm Display Picture Not Changing – Causes And Solution / iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution by ukingscorps(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2009
Hello, I want to teach you how you can solve the problems of most nokia phones once and for all.    If your nokia phone is giving you problems and you have tried every methods like formatting your memory card, phone scanning for viruses and even deleting your files, and to no avail, you can chack this out; I beleive it will solve your problem.    Below are the steps which must be followed strictly.  
It’s important that you update the mobile phone’s firmware once in a while.    Firmware is actually the software that keeps things on your Nokia mobile phone running.  
There are a lot of benefits of upgrading your phone’s firmware.    You may get functional enhancements, bug fixes etc.    Some issues that you might be having with your phone can be solved with a firmware upgrade.  
Updating Nokia Mobile Phone Firmware
Here I’ll tell you the things you need to do in order to update the embedded firmware in your Nokia cell phone.  
Things to do before a firmware update:
1.    Install Nokia PC Suite, and back up all the stuff from your phone to your computer.  
2.    Charge your phone battery to its full level.  
3.    Beware that any hindrance (like power off, etc.   ) during the update process can damage your phone.  
Now let’s start.  
1.    In your Nokia mobile phone, type in *#0000#
Your Nokia mobile will now display the firmware version it’s running
2.    Carefully open the back case of your mobile, and also take away the battery.  
3.    Note the product number down
4.    Go here and type the product number.    You’ll now know if a new version of firmware for your Nokia mobile phone is available
5.    Download the Nokia Software Updater.    Click here to download it
6.    Install the Nokia Software Updater (I think it’s recommended to run it if you have more than 256 MB of RAM on your computer)
7.    Connect your Nokia mobile phone via the USB port, and also make sure your computer is connected to the internet
8.    Run the Nokia Software Updater by clicking on the icon on your desktop
9.    The Nokia Software Updater connects to the internet, checks for updates, and then detects your phone to start installing firmware updates for your Nokia phone
10.    You might see some fuzzy things going on in your Nokia phone, and that’s perfectly normal to happen during a firmware update
11.    When all’s done, the updater gives a confirmation message and then the phone restarts
12.    You can now disconnect the phone from the computer
That’s how you upgrade your Nokia mobile phone’s firmware.   If you have any question you can as well mail me on ukingscorps@gmail.   com.    Also let me know if you encounter any problems or things you feel i should blog about.

(1) (Reply)

What I Noticed About The New Glo Data Plans / Unregistered Sim Cards Set To Be Barred By NCC / Transform Your Android Into A UI customized Smartphone.(Xposed Framework)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.