Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

What Has God Done For You? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has God Done For You? (4960 Views)

What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share / What Has God Done For U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has God Done For You? by Pidggin(f): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
ifeness:

Fair enough,but you did not see god. You are obviously not your body,when you die you are still you. That's what you experienced. The body is only a Vehicle. You claimed you felt overwhelming sense of peace which means you briefly turned into pure energy as you were out of your cage.

Religion,god,jesus are meant to belittle humans. We are all gods and goddesses

Explain the bright/blue light
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pidggin:

Explain the bright/blue light

It is a port hole to a lower or higher dimension. It is a tunnel basically,if you go past it you are gone from your present reality to another. And you will still exist.
Re: What Has God Done For You? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
ifeness:

But you claimed you felt more alive when you passed out. That means whoever put u in your body is wicked.

Shows you have been ill-educated
Claimed? Passed out? Bros, you're quoting the wrong person.

Whether ill-eduated or well-eduated, i have chosen His path and there's nothing, you say here will make me change my mind. Just like i said earlier, it's a personal thing so chill and allow me 'die" in Him....I'm not complaining but thanks for trying to convince me.
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Claimed? Passed out? Bros, you're quoting the wrong person.

Whether ill-eduated or well-eduated, i have chosen His path and there's nothing, you say here will make me change my mind. Just like i said earlier, it's a personal thing so chill.

Of course ignorance is bliss
Re: What Has God Done For You? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
ifeness:

Of course ignorance is bliss
I'm enjoying it.
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I'm enjoying it.

There is nothing wrong with being ignorant. To be honest knowledge kills you. Sometimes I feel isolated when everyone is worshiping jesus. Happily worshiping a white racist figure smiley Its like calling myself a Nigerian when I know the real meaning behind the name angry
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Anas09: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
What God has done for me personally?
Ten yrs ago, I had a gashly mottor accident. My life hung in a balance. I was to undergo an amputation on my leg. But I said no that jesus will heal me. I was mocked and sconrned at. I remember an indian doctor telling me that I will never live to tell my story, because gangrin will eat me up. I was discharged from the hospital to die. As I told them I would, I not only lived but walked into that hospital with my legs. They were all amased. The nurses gathered around me with their mouths hanging open, because no one believed I would survive the infection not to talk abt walking with my legs.
Today, I wear heels. If u r not told u won't know there was a time I had my Tibia bone cut because it died as a result of a bad infection.
So are you sure u know what u are talking about Mznelly?
Re: What Has God Done For You? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
ifeness:

There is nothing wrong with being ignorant. To be honest knowledge kills you. Sometimes I feel isolated when everyone is worshiping jesus. Happily worshiping a white racist figure smiley Its like calling myself a Nigerian when I know the real meaning behind the name angry
Seriously? Why you dey take Panadol for my headache? Shey, a white racist figure ba? Yes, i will worship Him forever. Call Him whatever, you like....it doesn't change the fact that i adore Him. Let me say it one more time, i will serve and worship Jesus all my life and nothing as in nothing you say will stop it.
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Anas09:
Ten yrs ago, I had a gashly mottor accident. My life hung in a balance. I was to undergo an amputation on my leg. But I said no that jesus will heal me. I was mocked and sconrned at. I remember an indian doctor telling me that I will never live to tell my story, because gangrin will eat me up. I was discharged from the hospital to die. As I told them I would, I not only lived but walked into that hospital with my legs. They were all amased. The nurses gathered around me with their mouths hanging open, because no one believed I would survive the infection not to talk abt walking with my legs.
Today, I wear heels. If u r not told u won't know there was a time I had my Tibia bone cut because it died as a result of a bad infection.

I broke my leg at the gym month ago and I was told I would be on a wheel chair for 6 months. In my mind I refused to accept that. I made up my mind to get back on my feet in in month and yes I did under 3 weeks. Nothing to do with a god.

You had a reality change and nothing to do with a god. THOUSANDS of babies die without food and no god to help them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Seriously? Why you dey take Panadol for my headache? Shey, a white racist figure ba? Yes, i will worship Him forever. Call Him whatever, you like....it doesn't change the fact that i adore Him. Let me say it one more time, i will serve and worship Jesus all my life and nothing as in nothing you say will stop it.

Of course you will worship jesus smiley even if it is a figure created by the Vatican to isolote humans in ignorance. I hope you realize jesus is a Greek name and not even Jewish.
Re: What Has God Done For You? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
ifeness:

Of course you will worship jesus smiley even if it is a figure created by the Vatican to isolote humans in ignorance. I hope you realize jesus is a Greek name and not even Jewish.
You don't need to give me the details. I really don't care who people say He is....
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
ammyluv2002:
You don't need to give me the details. I really don't care who people say He is....

Have you ever been invited to dinner by an Caucasian family?
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Pidggin(f): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
ifeness:

It is a port hole to a lower or higher dimension. It is a tunnel basically,if you go past it you are gone from your present reality to another. And you will still exist.

I don't think it was a tunnel every where was level, light was coming from a distance, no tunnels, just a beautiful environment.
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pidggin:

I don't think it was a tunnel every where was level, light was coming from a distance(sunlight) no tunnels, just a beautiful environment.

You had the opportunity to witness another world briefly. Your energy vibration was rapidly raised for a brief moment. Scientifically it is possible to travel to those location with advance technology with the help of a Star gate(remember the tower of babel)

Mind you,you are using a few % of your brain in this world. We normally should be able to know how to have a Out Of The Body experience without almost dying
Re: What Has God Done For You? by plappville(f): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijathings:

I find it very annoying when someone who (let us assume) does not know anything about the Bible and God, asks a question such as this maybe so that he/she can learn from Christians and then we see Christians come to give answers and all they can do is to quote the Bible and tell us what John, Paul, Mathew, Moses and the rest said without being able to say how it personally concerns them.

WHAT HAS GOD DONE FOR YOU? that is a very plain question that demands a firm and personal answer as it concerns you personally but here we have people quoting the Bible and not really answering the question posed by MzNelly.

My dear you only look at the topic. I commented on these....

Nigeria is the most religious country I can think of
But compared to other countries who believe in atheism, homosexuality, science, they are flourishing more than us even

What convinces you He exists?
What is one thing He has done for you that atheists don't have?

I just want to know sad

And at the end of my write-up. I stated that "Yes i have Christ but an Athiest no. Having Christ in my life has not answered the topic? Or are you expecting me to tell her. Yes God gave me kids, husband, mansion etc? An athiest can say He has mansion, was saved from an accident, was cured from a deadly disease etc. He will not claim a god did it. But a Christian will. Please go back to the OP questions and see i have answered her to the best of my understanding. Always use the bible to answer questions that are directed to God.
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
MzNelly! How have you been? I just logged in, saw some "shares" including yours, and decided to check on you...and I saw this thread...and jumped in immediately grin .Ok, first of all, I just saw your new DP, and I was like "ha, she discovered for herself, what I wanted to tell her". Sorry that since my last quote of you, where I said "those people" (I guess you know who I mean grin) are a cult, I didn't get back to explain. But good enough that, that is just what I saw in your DP. You see, actually, they are classified as a "religious cult". (and not and other university confra type of cult).
HERE: (1) If you contact the United States Department of the Interior (that is what some countries call Interior Ministry or Internal Affairs Ministry), for a list of religious cults in the US, any list you get, "those people" are always likely to be number 1 or 2 on the list grin grin..for real! (2) Also, if you randomly type in google..."religious cults in the world" or "religious cults in the United States", you'll be sure to see them between numbers 1 to 3, yea! And by the way check this website that I stumbled into on the net:www.cultwatch.com. Lots of articles are there that will help you to: be a good christian, go to church faithfully, know, worship and love God, BUT not be fooled by, or fall for, all the trash that churches do today. Cheers girl!
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
ifeness:

Jesus..."a white racist figure"? My dearest, sorry for you o! For your information, Jesus was "coloured" just like most Israelis (just same as modern day Israelis) And by the way, in christianity and even islam, nobody cares about the colour or nationality of the central (as in, the main) prophet.
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Jessicha(f): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
MzNelly! How have you been? I just logged in, saw some "shares" including yours, and decided to check on you...and I saw this thread...and jumped in immediately grin .Ok, first of all, I just saw your new DP, and I was like "ha, she discovered for herself, what I wanted to tell her". Sorry that since my last quote of you, where I said "those people" (I guess you know who I mean grin) are a cult, I didn't get back to explain. But good enough that, that is just what I saw in your DP. You see, actually, they are classified as a "religious cult". (and not and other university confra type of cult).
HERE: (1) If you contact the United States Department of the Interior (that is what some countries call Interior Ministry or Internal Affairs Ministry), for a list of religious cults in the US, any list you get, "those people" are always likely to be number 1 or 2 on the list grin grin..for real! (2

Which religion are you talkin about ? Ur church ...
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Jessicha(f): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
HERE: (1) If you contact the United States Department of the Interior (that is what some countries call Interior Ministry or Internal Affairs Ministry), for a list of religious cults in the US, any list you get, "those people" are always likely to be number 1 or 2 on the list

Which religion are you talking about ? Your church ...
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
Jessicha:

Which religion are you talking about ? Your church ...
No ma! Lol. The person I addressed (MzNelly) knows the organisation I'm talking about lol. So, contact her for more info lol
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Jessicha(f): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
No ma! Lol. The person I addressed (MzNelly) knows the organisation I'm talking about lol. So, contact her for more info lol

Okay , continue your gossip ...
Re: What Has God Done For You? by frank317: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Anas09:

Three years ago I broke my ankle... As in, my feet pulled out of my leg and dangling. While in the hospital and attendant told me of a powerful man of God that can pray for me and I would receive my healing. I told him not to bother... That I will heel without subscribing to any man of God.

Today I am perfectly alright. Trust me... It does not make sense that God would find it necessary to heal you broken leg and allow 200 innocent young girls get raped by terorists days and night.

If any God has a hand in anything that happens on earth, it will be obvious just like the sun that shines every morning. Everyone knows that the day the sun stops shining the whole world will be in a mess. But your God... Only works in your brain. He helps ur broken leg but allow babies to suffer from tumors. What a God.

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
Jessicha:

Okay , continue your gossip ...
grin grin Ok ma. *runs to MzNelly's house to continue the gossip* grin grin
Re: What Has God Done For You? by tosyne2much(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
EmmaFantastic:

grin grin Ok ma. *runs to MzNelly's house to continue the gossip* grin grin
I sent u a mail bro
Re: What Has God Done For You? by HomoSapiien: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pidggin:

I remember when i fainted as a kid, life didn't end even though i was unconscious, God exists.

grin
Re: What Has God Done For You? by JudeNzemeks(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
MzNelly:
I'm curious o
What has He personally done for you?

When you're blessed, you praise His name.
When you're distraught, you call Satan.

When someone that does weed all day and has never been to church 'thanks' God for his blessings, I'm just....confused embarassed
Is God just something we call to feel good?

Nigeria is the most religious country I can think of
But compared to other countries who believe in atheism, homosexuality, science, they are flourishing more than us even

What convinces you He exists?
What is one thing He has done for you that atheists don't have?

I just want to know sad

i am very happy to see your post, these are questions that as simple as they are every religious person should think deeply about.

i once asked these same questions, I pray that the almighty father guides you to the realization of truth.

now my answer, i was guided to the realization of truth coincidentally and then through my own efforts and research.

here is what I discovered, the religious attempts to describe God as a person with whatever characteristics are wrong and they keep failing everyday. man should be content that he is of a far lower species than his creator and as such can never understand him or even truly know him. can you imagine animals trying to study and describe human beings? imagine the case when they have never seen a human being, their thinking will never pass their animal level and they will always be wrong!

i discovered that for us on earth, God does not interfere arbitrary in our activities, and he really is not involved in our man-made religions which have divided us, their laws or proposed limitations. God is just there! the only thing is that we and the whole creation have come into existence through his power, as such we dwell in this power, and the will of God is expressed as immovable laws which govern everything that exists through his power.

I wish I can emphasize this, the material world is made up of many universes, each universe many galaxies, each galaxy many planets and stars, the spiritual world is more vast than the physical. please the power which forms and sustains this vast creation does not share its image with man in the literal sense as we have been made to believe, the power does not care about what goes on only on one planet let alone with one individual. the power only maintains everything and manifests as laws.

laws like, you reap what you sow (the law of reciprocal action), if you dont see how some pple may reap the evil in their lives or how some apparently innocent pple are seemingly born to suffer then infuse reincarnation into the picture and it will be complete.

the power of God furthers everything, evil, good, whatever your will is, every activity carried out by the human spirit uses the power of God (knowingly or unknowingly) and this power will bring repercursion as judgement or reward whether u thank him or not, whether u pray or not, whether u belief in his existence or not. nothing is rigidly wrong like the religious sects teach, God does not forbid any one from smoking or drinking, such things have come about through his power and love and they can be good for some purposes, but whoever over-indulges even in the best things must experience the consequence of over indulgence.

so, life is easy, do whatever u like, but know that just as you asked this question and now u are receiving answers so do all your activities bring consequences which you cannot control. so, love your neighbour as yourself, believe in reincarnation so that the picture is complete for u and you understand the need to avoid any karma which must be redeemed on earth so that when you pass on, your soul, if free of sin (debt) may ascend freely to where it belongs.

keep seeking, you are on the right track, the words of jesus is sufficient for ur life, but u dont need to worship jesus or adhere to any man made religious doctrine, but u must honor your creator. the actual teaching of jesus i.e the ways which he demanded that we adjust our lives can be found in other religions and you need not be a christian or a member of any religion at all, u dont need to beg God and so-called praise (can you imagine saying things with the aim of flattering the almighty so that you may then be in his good book and receive from him?), everything we need has been created, all u need do is take. can you think of the fact that crude oil existed long before humans could use them?

all you need to do is live a good life, free of propensities and things u wouldn't want to come back to you (cos they will), and always thank God for the opportunity to exist.

dont feel down as many religious fanatics will make you feel, surround yourself with people who feel the need to identify what is true.

cheers................ i'm happy for you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
[email] God really didnt do anything for any one. We all did it by ourselves. [/email]
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Anas09: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
God healed me. I don't know about u @Frank317 and @ifeness, you are the least person I take seriously in this forum.
If you don't see the hand of God in ur lives, even u don't merit it, don't worry. Keep being god to urself. Time shall tell. U don't know what u r up against.
And as for girls being raped, that blame goes on God? Like seriously? Do u use ur brains at all?
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2015
Anas09:
God healed me. I don't know about u @Frank317 and @ifeness, you are the least person I take seriously in this forum.
If you don't see the hand of God in ur lives, even u don't merit it, don't worry. Keep being god to urself. Time shall tell. U don't know what u r up against.
And as for girls being raped, that blame goes on God? Like seriously? Do u use ur brains at all?

You god has a hand? Wasn't it supposed to be a spirit?
Re: What Has God Done For You? by frank317: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2015
Anas09:

How do u read? who is blaming God for the girls being raped? All i am saying is that if your God helped heal you broken leg, whats stops him from helping innocent girls from being kidnapped and raped by terrorists? i think you are the one blaming God here

2 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You? by orisa37: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
I cannot tell it all 'cos you might cash in and seek to tempt God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Islam Improves On Christianity? / Jehovah Witnesses And Trinitarians Got It All Wrong - Did Jesus Resurrect Bodily / Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.