Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Essence Of Maths And Further Maths Home Coaching, Interested? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Essence Of Maths And Further Maths Home Coaching, Interested? (724 Views)

After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) / See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. / Photo : Could This Be The Next Chike Obi, Professor Of Maths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Of Maths And Further Maths Home Coaching, Interested? by niyiomosun(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2009
EVERYBODY COMPLAIN THAT THE LEVEL OF MATHS KNOWLDGE IS DECRESING AS IT IS REFLECTED IN THE WASSCE AND NECO EXAMS. DESPITE THE "THE EFFORTS OF EXAM CHEAT", THE CASE COULD NOT BE REMEDIED,
WELL I HAVE A LITTLE SOLUTION I CAN OFFER
HOME COACHING OR BY CORRESPONDENCE,
I M A FRESH GRADUATE OF MATHS IN LASU WITH NYSC CERT.
O LEVEL RESULTS
SS2 GCE 98 MATHS A3
SS3 WAEC 99 MATHS B2, F MATHS B2, PHYSICS B2 CHEM B2
GCE 00 MATHS A1 F MATHS A1 PHY A1 CHEM B3 ENG C5, ADDED THIS IN CASE U DOUBTFUL
Re: The Essence Of Maths And Further Maths Home Coaching, Interested? by niyiomosun(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2009
my no is 07026040534 visafone

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Admission Info Here ! / 2009/ 2010 Post-ume Screening For Admssion For Unical / Oou Provisional List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.