Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. (30060 Views)

Leopard Spotted At Game Reserve In Bauchi After Not Being Seen For Decades.PICS / 6 Ways Technology Has Actually Made You Lazy / 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Bonapart(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Oyibo people have been trying till now

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by kennyman2000(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lemme see
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by skyface00(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hmmmmmm time flies, how is 2090 look like hmmmm
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by seunakin231(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Absolutely fantastic...Don't limit your challenges, Challenge your limits......
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by agarawu23(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
cool
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Lagusta(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Explorers:
18. We are our own doctors.

Like 80%percent of Internet users, goes online for health information. Slightly scarier, 50 percent of doctors do the same.

90% of docs do same

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by linkystar: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
See how time flies. Even now Oyibo is using 3D printing technology to investigate new human fossil http://techyanalyst..com/2015/09/how-3-d-printing-allows-world-to.html?m=1
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by hahn(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Explorers:
24. Appliances ads then and now.
seun, can you kindly change my username to Explorer12 Thanks.

Sile12, is that you?

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by kelvyn7: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
we've come a long way!
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Ashure: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
pls help, how do I post my story on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by cidomusihi: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
these are too amazing things done by Science
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Technology has really ease our stress nowadays... thanks to our scientists, programmer,innovator,engineer.... Almost got FTC
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Idrismusty97(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Please how can i live forever? I don't want to go to heaven/Hell... Na by force? I want to stay in earth forever! ....Unless Putin starts blowing things up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by heskeyw(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
bt their penis were longer and thicker than ours.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by missKiffy(f): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Evolution
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by laclass(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lol ..nice one
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Idrismusty97(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
heskeyw:
bt their penis were longer and thicker than ours.
Now if you aren't circumcised you aren't a complete human sad.
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by chigoizie7(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wooooow.

Well, can only be impressed once I can download food
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by IBBG(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
hmmmmm. wetin come be Africa contribution?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by mr9ice18(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by ivili(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
I just have to ask,na gas cylinder iron man put for head?lol.But the cassette and pencil relationship can only be known by the elderly .
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by spinoff: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
Explorers:
19. Entirely, average people are somehow celebrities.

Andy Warhol more than vindicated
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Iamsolslim(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
We are the last generation that our born day picture does not snap with phone or showing our baby bump online tho.
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by adewale4naija(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
My vision 2020
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by heskeyw(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Now if you aren't circumcised you aren't a complete human sad.

am a pastor-to-be. So, i am circumcised.
Since every tn z smalleR and lighter dz days, our own prick z lighter and smalleR too.
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
Alarm clocks, organizers etc have been sent packing by mobile phones. Technology has really changed our lives.
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by lekankolade(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
the only constant thing in life is CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Please how can i live forever? I don't want to go to heaven/Hell... Na by force? I want to stay in earth forever! ....Unless Putin starts blowing things up.
I'm working on that in my lab. I'll get the secret to living forever to you, soon.
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
in 20 years time all the gadgets we use now, will look so archaic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by mikron(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Explorers:
i rewind our cassette with pencil or biro tire back in da days. Good one op
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Explorers(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
mikron:
i rewind our cassette with pencil or biro tire back in da days. Good one op

Lol...thats the relationship. Tanks bro.
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
To all upcoming Artists(i-
Promote Context).....www.blissblaze.com/2015/09/to-all-upcoming-artistsi-promote.html?m=0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts / Decapitated Copperhead Snake Bites Itself / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.