Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. (30051 Views)

Leopard Spotted At Game Reserve In Bauchi After Not Being Seen For Decades.PICS / 6 Ways Technology Has Actually Made You Lazy / 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Lamasta(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Remembering our Black and White TV then called National my God even as electroics as upgraded I still cannot compare the quality of that TV with what we have today lbut I can say there is massive progress in this 21st century but for quality the old engines have it
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by mikron(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
I remember in 1999 to 2003 when I use to register for membership in a video club here in Abuja just to rent video cassettes to watch, Choi, those days are now old sch, just frm then till now we ve seen dvd players and now we re in d era of social media, I now download everything I need, books, journals, movies, (seasonal, Nollywood, Hollywood, bollywood, Bleep, documentaries) softwares, etc. Technology is here to stay. And I'm excited about it all
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by ChappyChase: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
heskeyw:
bt their penis were longer and thicker than ours.
Bros iaaaaaaa!!!
Were you there?
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Fawklicant: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
'
mikron:
I remember in 1999 to 2003 when I use to register for membership in a video club here in Abuja just to rent video cassettes to watch, Choi, those days are now old sch, just frm then till now we ve seen dvd players and now we re in d era of social media, I now download everything I need, books, journals, movies, (seasonal, Nollywood, Hollywood, bollywood, Bleep, documentaries) softwares, etc. Technology is here to stay. And I'm excited about it all

By then there was VCD already. Some kids of this generation may never know the feel of a public library. I also miss those days of outdoor shows...Lekki sunsplash, etc. Now everybody holes up in eko hotel expo centre comfortably seated and airconditioners re-circulating people's farts serving it fresh with each breath of Stale 'air' tongue.

Soon we'll be attending shows in the comfort of our living rooms. Just pay online and a 'live' hologram of the performer appears before you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by mikron(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Fawklicant:
'

By then there was VCD already. Some kids of this generation may never know the feel of a public library. I also miss those days of outdoor shows...Lekki sunsplash, etc. Now everybody holes up in eko hotel expo centre comfortably seated and airconditioners re-circulating people's farts serving it fresh with each breath of Stale 'air' tongue.

Soon we'll be attending shows in the comfort of our living rooms. Just pay online and a 'live' hologram of the performer appears before you. undecided
honestly I miss those good old days
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
if to say na Africa be the only continent in the world, even those 1717 technology will be yet to be invented, m proud of our ancient men sha, Dem still try discover juju
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Fawklicant: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Well me too. But I gotta move with the times and make the most of it. I just wish we could still have outdoor shows you know. It is still huge in US and Europe. Nothing beats fresh air wafting accross your face while your favourite performer is doing thier thing! The energy is way different.
mikron:
honestly I miss those good old days
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Aitee1: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
kelvyn7:
we've come a long way!

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Fawklicant: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
They just couldnt package well. grin We've had bluetooth, wireless LAN technology since. Shape-shifting, webcam, bulletproof technology, a robust aviation industry(my Benin, calabar and Ijebu people know more about this field), time travel(oofe) and all what not. But oyinbo beat us to it because they learnt to commercialize it wella and make it available to all and sundry by packaging it. angry

WarRLaY:
if to say na Africa be the only continent in the world, even those 1717 technology will be yet to be invented, m proud of our ancient men sha, Dem still try discover juju

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by gurunlocker: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
that number 13 makes me laugh..... 39 years bawo
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by tmanis(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
sile12 Is that you?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Jabia(m): 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Was honestly expecting to see Sile12 here. Wherever you are bro, come see this.

It's simply lovely.

@Explorer, job well done!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by NovusHomo(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Perhaps forever the best and most educative post on Nairaland.
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by dannybee(m): 4:00am On Sep 20, 2015
A lovely tour indeed
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Explorers(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2015
Jabia:
Was honestly expecting to see Sile12 here. Wherever you are bro, come see this.

It's simply lovely.

@Explorer, job well done!

Thanks bro, sile12 saw it first.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by samuelezekiel(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2015
wow....and all this came from CARTOONS no one believed then but one its possible. The power of idea, nothing is impossible to those who believe, waiting for that flying car I saw in one cartoon when I was little...
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by thundafire: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2015
happy am part of dis generation but dy corruption nd infidelity in 2015 cnt b compared to 1930 ooooo
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Gemc3(f): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2015
Went through your profile @Explorers. You are a very thorough person. It's a good quality.

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Explorers(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2015
Gemc3:
Went through your profile @Explorers. You are a very thorough person. It's a good quality.

Keep it up.

Thanks sis.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by zoraro(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2015
WarRLaY:

Without Africa/Black Man the White/Yellow Man will not exist. So they and their achievements are our greatest achievements really grin
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by aspirebig: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Expect more technologies.

More innovative ideas are coming up daily.
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by shankie: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
technology
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Explorers(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
aspirebig:
Expect more technologies.

More innovative ideas are coming up daily.

sure.
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by armyofone(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
America, the great I am.
Gadgets everywhere.
It is just too more that I can't barely catch up grin
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
zoraro:

Without Africa/Black Man the White/Yellow Man will not exist. So they and their achievements are our greatest achievements really grin
Pls elaborate more
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by 400billionman: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Explorers:
18. We are our own doctors.

Like 80%percent of Internet users, goes online for health information. Slightly scarier, 50 percent of doctors do the same.

VERY GOOD FOR THE QUACK DOCTORS OF NAIRALAND...
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Explorers:

Sincerely, many wont understand o!
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by McFAI(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
WOW.. I love this.!
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by mikron(m): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Fawklicant:
Well me too. But I gotta move with the times and make the most of it. I just wish we could still have outdoor shows you know. It is still huge in US and Europe. Nothing beats fresh air wafting accross your face while your favourite performer is doing thier thing! The energy is way different.
true talk
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by zoraro(m): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
WarRLaY:
Pls elaborate more

White people and other races of man are evolutionary branches from ancient Africa dwelling people (Black men). There wouldn't have been branches (other races) in the human line if these Africans did not make a conscious effort to leave the African continent.
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by gorgeousnogo(f): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2015
Hi guru's in the house.. I need your help

Whenever I want to save something in my system, be it microsoft document or a movie I want to download with opera, mozilla or chrome, I always see 'not responding,' and then 'close or wait to respond' which will take forever till I close the page.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling , but still the problem is still there.

I use windows defender as antivirus and I still have alot of space in my local disk.

Please help a sister. .. what do I do apart from formatting the laptop?

Thanks
Re: Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. by zoraro(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
gorgeousnogo:
Hi guru's in the house.. I need your help

Whenever I want to save something in my system, be it microsoft document or a movie I want to download with opera, mozilla or chrome, I always see 'not responding,' and then 'close or wait to respond' which will take forever till I close the page.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling , but still the problem is still there.

I use windows defender as antivirus and I still have alot of space in my local disk.

Please help a sister. .. what do I do apart from formatting the laptop?

Thanks

Disable Windows Defender then install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, do a full system scan to remove malwares. After, install another anti-virus (eset, kaspersky etc) and do another full scan. If the problem persist then you may need to do a system files repair "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) / Decapitated Copperhead Snake Bites Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.