Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) (66344 Views)

All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by freecocoa(f): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
This is sad.

They were even praying and their God couldn't save them, what a way to waste time.

It's really a pity.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by crazygod(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Damn!!!
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by warrior01: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
What a demonic attack
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by scarffield(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
soe:
Land of the rising sun indeed...

People that cannot even live in peace amongst themselves, yet they want to be on their own...

a fool spotted!

4 Likes

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Ilekeh(f): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Why are you so foolish ??
Drug overdose ??
This is Nigeria.
We don't do drugs

You're probable from the North or SW.
The young shall grow. Travel to the SE.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
shocked embarassed
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by tjfulloption(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmmm... Melo melo lafewi; melo melo LA fe so
R.I.P
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Babaflenjor: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
For what i see in the pictures, i dont think it is a carbon monoxide. Cos there is a trace of soup in their body and the direction al of them were does not show that were asleep so i think it was food poisoning. R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by yanabasee(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Horrific!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by bolaji3071(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
freecocoa:
This is sad.

They were even praying and their God couldn't save them, what a way to waste time.

It's really a pity.

May God forgive you and open your eyes so you might no the truth.@Bolded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by ifyalways(f): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Awurade oo.

Looks like Carbon monoxide inhaling.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by peeparty(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lord have mercy..
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by rusher14: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
boman2014:
heartless and unforgiveness had made biafrans killed their sisters

Have some respect for the dead.

This is a tragedy one shouldn't even wish his/her worst enemy.

Doctors, anyone with a plausible cause of death?

1 Like

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by ikebenenny(f): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
may they rest in peace. its a pity.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by tohpahz(f): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
Were they eating /praying naked..
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by chax100(f): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Full scale autopsy should be carried out on the bodies. So many questions... Unfortunately, in this country, anything goes even a daylight robbery. People have lost trust in our law enforcement agencies, they lack tact and intelligence, no one would want to give information because of how information are managed by our agencies. But, God Almighty in his infinte wisdom will definitely do justice if those women were killed by assasins. RIP to the deceased.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by CARLOSZ: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
ikebenenny:
may they rest in peace.
its a pity.

Your first post was on my thread.
Welcome to Nairaland.
#FollowMe

1 Like

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by funkybully(f): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Hmmm... Probably Carbon Monoxide or food poisoning g.... I believe its CO...

99.9% carbon monoxide (CO) inhalation.

The last person that saw them was d bike man that bought them fuel they used in d Gen.

The same Gen tank was found empty meaning d Gen worked till the fuel were exhausted and stopped, by then the ladies were long dead.

I fear all these generators pass anything.

Carbon monoxide makes u unconscious from there it's a journey to d great beyond.

3 Likes

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
boman2014:
heartless and unforgiveness had made biafrans killed their sisters

Your mother must be standing in front of the mirror and cursing herself with her legs wide open while pointing at her punany and regretting the day she gave birth to a silly useless imbecillic mongrel like you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Tukor32: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
gosh!what a sad news.with the look on the bodies I suspect carbon mono oxide.. thank God for the government on improved power supplies.. if our government are 100%effective we would not be witnessing these sort of death.may God grant them apartment in his kingdom since they died communicating with him according to the poster.God knows the best. RIP to the dead
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by niggi4life(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
soe:
Land of the rising sun indeed...

People that cannot even live in peace amongst themselves, yet they want to be on their own...

Stop this, your statement is not worth it
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by lexybliss: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
OMG
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Poisoning most likely.
Too sad
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Boss13: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Generator fumes. We all have to be very careful. Now I am terribly scared. Please if your neighbours generator is running overnight, kindly informed them to switch it off. You can never tell.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by tupacshakur(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
freecocoa:
This is sad.

It's really a pity.

He was probably taking a nap...

...or having his dick sucked!

How you dey, freecocoa?

1 Like

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Boss13: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Tukor32:
gosh!what a sad news.with the look on the bodies I suspect carbon mono oxide.. thank God for the government on improved power supplies.. if our government are 100%effective we would not be witnessing these sort of death.may God grant them apartment in his kingdom since they died communicating with him according to the poster.God knows the best. RIP to the dead

There is need for national outcry on the use of generators throughout the night. Areas with poor ventilation should not use it at all. I would advise people to use inverters. The pollution (noise and air pollution) is just so much.

2 Likes

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Princzsmith(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
RIP to them...
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by ManTiger(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
looks like Carbon dioxide poisoning. Look at the veins, the strive to get oxygen, that a form of paralysis from the lungs before the eventual death.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
and some fools will say jesus never fails
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by freecocoa(f): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
tupacshakur:

He was probably taking a nap...

...or having his dick sucked!

How you dey, freecocoa?
I'm fine dear, now c'mon that's just bad.grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) / Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo / This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.