Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Learning Structure In Andela 4year Program - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learning Structure In Andela 4year Program (1503 Views)

Join The Andela Learning Community; Powered By Microsoft / Mark Zuckerberg In Andela / Andela Labs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning Structure In Andela 4year Program by wallmosh: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
We will be you share with us the learning structure content of Andela 4year program to learn programing and the aftermath when you're done with it.

This is intended to help those yearning to be part and those who want to make self learning stand to meeting the standard over the same duration.
Re: Learning Structure In Andela 4year Program by Lordnewton1(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2015
a friend of mine works at andela and i think they set the standard for programming in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Learning Structure In Andela 4year Program by wallmosh: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Lordnewton1:
a friend of mine works at andela and i think they set the standard for programming in nigeria

Thanks for your participation. Can he assists in this regard by giving the details if the structure at one point or the other?
Re: Learning Structure In Andela 4year Program by Lordnewton1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
ok. will get to him. Do you also want to apply at andela.
Re: Learning Structure In Andela 4year Program by wallmosh: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2015
Lordnewton1:
ok. will get to him. Do you also want to apply at andela.

I did but I didn't qualify . can one reapply?
Re: Learning Structure In Andela 4year Program by Lordnewton1(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2015
wallmosh:

I did but I didn't qualify . can one reapply?
yes you can

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Go From A Copy And Paste Programmer To Writing Your Own Code / xxxxxxxxxxxxx / Please What Payment Gateway Is Taxify Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.