Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (54778 Views)

Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 18, 2015
ArikeAriyo:

Amphibian Jet at Stadium. Almost done., waoh!!!! shocked

Source :https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/644498809767231488?s=09

This is rubbish. If the Biafrans can make jet bomber in 1960s, its a shame that we are seeing this crap in 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by roob: 4:51am On Sep 18, 2015
butterflyatalan:
Can do better!..not impressed, next!!!

My broooda, that tin looks like armoured tank 2 me o...
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by roob: 4:53am On Sep 18, 2015
jet ko armoured tank ni....
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by sultaan(m): 5:21am On Sep 18, 2015
Someone plese burn thst thing down petrol is now cheap grin grin
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by baski92(m): 6:13am On Sep 18, 2015
Nice one but like seriously it's look more like BOMB
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by raphy(m): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2015
na this knd jet these migrant crosin to europe r prayin fo.so go cary them dey cros n make ya millions agbero no dey fo sea.una gdmorin o T.G.i.f
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2015
Metallic joke !
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by jamalchance(m): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

The question is who will fly it?
That's what am saying ..... Am ready to fly/drive it
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 18, 2015
jamalchance:

That's what am saying ..... Am ready to fly/drive it

Okay O
Just remember Ur loved ones sha
They will be the ones to do the crying not you
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by jamalchance(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Okay O Just remember Ur loved ones sha They will be the ones to do the crying not you
Lol ....
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by purplekayc(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2015
Think they should. Go to an open field to have it tested first
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by mykerg: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2015
Middle school students in japan design most of the cars on our roads today and you call this piece of junk innovation.Amphibian my foot..I have seen this rubbish at TBS.Better take this to the kids ammusement park.Let them play with it.Don't take it anywhere near water oo.
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by Uniboy1: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2015
Make dem test runan whn they're tru
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by EskimiJay1(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2015
Virus jet
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by tsdarkside(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2015
januzaj:
nonsense
see wetin we dey celebrate for 21 century
if no be Oyinbo
Ordinary Malaria go be like Ebola
Toothpick na dem
If we no fit innovate new tin.....make we no dey deceive ourselves dey do wetin Oyinbo don do better oneI tell you

dont compare us,with that nasty white-race......the white-race should leave the planet...we dont want am here on earth no more... angry angry angry
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by j1mmy: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2015
Ogunigwe....
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by HeavenShield: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
While am not discouraging Creativity though, people should not spend their limited time to do what will not be accepted. We have laid down tech hubs and rules that one could accommodate instead of designing in isolation. Well, Welldone to whosoever that did this.
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by Etetejake(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nice innovation sha[/quote]
did I hear u say innovation or did u mean to say renovation?
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by eddiebomba(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
ArikeAriyo:

Amphibian Jet at Stadium. Almost done., waoh!!!! shocked

Source :https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/644498809767231488?s=09

I see this contraption around every few weeks at Ikeja on my way to work; whenever I see it, I usually have a good chuckle within myself at the 'inventor' & his so called creativity - this in our day & age, & in our country where we can't even manufacture bicycles . I keep wondering why this always seems to make it to the front page.

I'm sorry, but unless the 'inventor' can give a public demonstration to show concrete proof that this scrap metal contraption actually does what he says it does, I'm going to have to call him what he looks like: a QUACK for whom this thing has become a very unhealthy, pathological obsession!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by iamphill: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Now!!! What name do we give this metal contraption.......
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by iukpe: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Why did anyone post this on NL?
Was the OP fascinated at it or just wants someone to help get rid of it?
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by james1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
That is good.let the team improve on it.
Why do most nigerians never appreciate anything made by one of their own?
Do people criticing this noble effort have any idea what went into it? Do you even wonder how the person got funding?
I have seen a guy build a nigerian car, you don't want to know what the guy went through.
It's only in nigeria that the rich never thinks of investing on high tech, they rather buy the ready made.what a shame!
KUDOS TO THIS EFFORT.
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by ArikeAriyo(f): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
OK
Re: Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium by ThunderingHooves: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Kudos to the team that built this. YOU are the future of Africa, the scientists and engineers whose skills form the bedrock of a modern economy. Work and work harder at this and never accept to be satisfied with whatever you build, always strive to be better at it. You may fall as you inevitably shall, but its how and if you get up that counts. That is how great scientists and engineers are made,talk less of great people. Remember the pain that a beautiful butterfly as a larva must endure to get out of it's pupa. The greatest beauty comes out of the greatest pain. NEVER listen to the naysayers, not only for they lack if alternative they offer, but for your own personal good.

Am a Kenyan and am going to share this with a group of budding inventors today, to showcase the innovations around the continent as well as to motivate them. Perhaps they may even request a competition> now what could be better than a competition to stimulate one's creative juices??

Once again, kudos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Python Killed By A 13-Year-Old Boy In Bayelsa State / The Elephant That Was Spotted In Oyo Dies In University Of Ibadan Custody (Pics) / Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.