Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Please... Who Knows Of A Wireless Selfie Stick That Works With Blackberry Os 10+ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please... Who Knows Of A Wireless Selfie Stick That Works With Blackberry Os 10+ (1084 Views)

Who Knows The Answer / When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) / When You Can't Afford A Selfie Stick (picx) Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please... Who Knows Of A Wireless Selfie Stick That Works With Blackberry Os 10+ by tomiobj(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sm1 pls help me. I af hallways wanned to buy a selfie stick ever since I saw it. But the problem is that I use a blackberry q10 and when I consulted my good friend (google)...I found out that a lot of people if not all had complains with the selfie stick not being compatible with the phone(all BlackBerry 10 os phones).
If you know of any brand of selfie sticks (wireless) that works with BlackBerry q10 or z10 and where I can gerrit. Pls mention below.

From experience only

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When You Borrowed To Buy A Sallah Ram: Photo / Can't Stop Laughing! See New Job Titles / Crack Ur Ribs Pope And His Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.