Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? (3662 Views)

Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by presh247(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Ladies, if your man beats you up like this in public,
what will you do? Guys, is this the right way to treat
your woman in public?
Be honest ooh!

Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by peeparty(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hahahhahaha sexy spanky..
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by adonbilivit: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
maybe d wife failed in bedmathics. after flogging her he will still use his koboko on her
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
presh247:
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
your woman in public?
Be honest ooh!
God Forbid.That Guy Is A Goat angry

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Cutehector(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Dats not her boyfrnd jooooooor! Probably someone she insulted on d way.. And d guy blocked her....

Dis only happens to rude girls
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by jonaifame22(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Well it's love he's only chastising the gal, afterall the good book says, he whom u love u chastise, furthermore, nigerian gals are grown ups but many reason like a child, and foolishness abides in a child buh the rod of correction drives it away, kudos to the guy, for correcting the gal, I jus hope she learns from this correction.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
looooong sigh

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by agarawu23(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
presh247:
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
your woman in public?
Be honest ooh!
Cutehector:
Dats not her boyfrnd jooooooor! Probably someone she insulted on d way.. And d guy blocked her....
I wonder how a guy will beat up his gf/wife like this. And if night reach, the babe go still open puna for am shocked
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by skystar: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin[color=#000099][/color]bad guy
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hell no..

I can't stay in an abusive relationship.
The day my boyfriend slaps me that will be the end of it. That's why am avoiding anything that will cause me 2 receive a slap

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
one of the Reasons I took Martial classes...and Boxing sections too... Plus..I run 2miles Everyday...And Uhm...i have a pocket Knife... "grin" "grin" smiley
.......Just incase Any Guy wanna play Any Games..I'm always Ready....smiley
uhm...ANY GUY THAT RAISE or is thinking of Raising A FINGER ON Any GIRL IS A Retarded DOUCHEBAG!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Cutehector:

does that justify wat he did? i go collect cane beat the mumu back.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by presh247(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Hell no..

The day my boyfriend slaps me that will be the end of it. That's why am avoiding anything that will cause me 2 receive a slap
grin ajebor pikin... It's better you avoid been slapped oh
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by lekjons(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
gringringringringringrin
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by presh247(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
grin you dey talk as if you get power... You see as the guy tie the girl legs so?
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Hell no..

oops
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Cutehector(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

dats if u can over power him.. Let's not make mouth here.. Obviously she must hav struggled to hit him a few times den he must hav overpowered her...

Trust me, u neva wana be rude to an agbero... Dnt just try it
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by presh247(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
Well it's love he's only chastising the gal, afterall the good book says, he whom u love u chastise, furthermore, nigerian gals are grown ups but many reason like a child, and foolishness abides in a child buh the rod of correction drives it away, kudos to the guy, for correcting the gal, I jus hope she learns from this correction.
grin grin grin grin bros you won't kill me with laugh... You really have Bible verses backing your points
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by presh247(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
one of the Reasons I took Martial classes...and Boxing sections too... Plus..I run 2miles Everyday...And Uhm...i have a pocket Knife... "grin" "grin" smiley
.......Just incase Any Guy wanna play Any Games..I'm always Ready....smiley
uhm...ANY GUY THAT RAISE or is thinking of Raising A FINGER ON Any GIRL IS A Retarded DOUCHEBAG!
Babe I fear you oh.... Are you a soldier or you work for them on part time basis? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Swissheart(f): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Toh.....this must be a joke!.....it can't happen on top wetin?d babe nor get teeth abi? undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
presh247:

Babe I fear you oh.... Are you a soldier or you work for them on part time basis? grin
"grin" lol..nah! I'm just a girl that loves being prepared nah....cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Cutehector:
dats if u can over power him.. Let's not make mouth here.. Obviously she must hav struggled to hit him a few times den he must hav overpowered her...

presh247:

grin you dey talk as if you get power... You see as the guy tie the girl legs so?
Cutehector:

Trust Me I Have Four Brothers.So I Know Their Weak Points.
But If Na Agbero I No Go Stay Sha grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

Trust Me I Have Four Brothers.So I Know Their Weak Points.
But If Na Agbero I No Go Stay Sha grin
u guys dnt get it. Dat guy in d pick isn't her boyfrnd and ur boyfrnd can't do this to u... Except if he is totally drunk or smth... Ur four brothers aren't ur boyfrnds tho cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Cutehector:
u guys dnt get it. Dat guy in d pick isn't her boyfrnd and ur boyfrnd can't do this to u... Except if he is totally drunk or smth... Ur four brothers aren't ur boyfrnds tho cheesy
how do you know its not her guy?
cause i'v seen boyfriends beat their girl way more than that guy in that pic.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Cutehector(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

how do you know its not her guy?
cause i'v seen boyfriends beat their girl way more than that guy in that pic.
u hav seeen? Really? Like u were thr wen d goat was beatin d girl?
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Cutehector:
u hav seeen? Really? Like u were thr wen d goat was beatin d girl?
read my post well.i said i'v seen "boyfriends" not that guy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Cutehector(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

read my post well.i said i'v seen "boyfriends" not that guy.
wooow. Has any "boyfrnd" beaten u befor
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Pidggin(f): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
presh247:
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
your woman in public?
Be honest ooh!

Which one are you repeating in public as if it will be better in private
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Cutehector:
wooow. Has any "boyfrnd" beaten u befor
lol never.cant take that shiit from any guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
I trust him,he cant try such even in private!!
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by Cutehector(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

lol never.cant take that shiit from any guy
alright. Shey u wee use bottle and break his head right?
Re: Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? by drey076(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Op, dat guy no tolerate nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? / Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? / 7 Things That An Akwa Ibom Woman Will Never Tolerate In Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.