Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) (36525 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by uduokirika1(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2015
jaxxy:
Is he trying to say Buhari or whoever shudnt fight CORUPTION!!! Anyways u can not make good governance and state without dat and cleansing d system of Rubbish.

If Buhari does not address the wrongs everything he does will be a Joke! He must start 4rm smwhere and then let d system run it's course...

Everybody wants business as USUAL and yet want magic and a better Nigeria to happen. BS!

If Buhari is really keen on fighting corruption what about adopting a holistic approach rather than this selective approach he is trending
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by engrhorla(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2015
KwoiZabo:
GEJ cleared all FG salaries, had unprecedented Infrastructural projects all round the country and still left enough money to bail out APC states yet Bisi Akande the shameless old fool will still open his TEETH to tell us Buhari inherited rot. If what Buhari inherited is rot then I prefer that rot & 'coz d way things are going world bank might have to bail out Buhari in 2019.

Unprecedented infrastructural projects...

Pls I beg u in d name of whatever u believe in, KINDLY name FIVE...remember he spent 5years

Na beg I dey beg o!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by loomer: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2015
Nigerians no dey like hear truth and dem expect the country to better
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by shejane: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Get to work with what? We must get back all the stolen money let others know that you can't steal and go free anymore in this country.

Ben is just doing what is expected of him

Madness

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by sammyj: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2015
................................................................ angry tongue grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bloodkiIler:

ezi bida
anu ofia
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by menix(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2015
Ben always making common sense but common sense is not that common..
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by 400billionman: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2015
I was watching a football recap where Jose Mourinho was commenting about Chelsea loss to I guess Everton and all he said was, " Yes, we lost I am the coach, I take all the blames "

He is a real man. Buhari is a learner. At least I cannot remember for one day where Jonathan blamed OBJ or late Yaradua, his predecessors for Nigeria woes.

Jonathan worked day and night to fix Nigeria amidst a throng of oppositions from tribal bigots, terrorists and bad belle western nations US and UK. These nations hated Jonathan because they found in him an intellectual whose sole aim was not licking foreign asses but rewriting the history of his country through development.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by idros4real: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2015
I agree with Ben a little but not when PDP has been in the arms of affairs for the past 16 years. Some people think this administration is witch hunting PDP but it was not always true because they have been ruling for the past 16 years. Again Ben is indirectly telling Buhari not to fight corruption and I expect much more better from him.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by KwoiZabo(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2015
engrhorla:

Unprecedented infrastructural projects...

Pls I beg u in d name of whatever u believe in, KINDLY name FIVE...remember he spent 5years

Na beg I dey beg o!
I want to answer you because you are wise enough to know that GEJ spent only 5 yrs. In Lagos alone, we have Apapa-Oshodi express, an overhead trailer route and trailer park at Liverpool, Ikorodu-shagamu express being done by Ferma, Airport remodeling & expansion, Lagos-Ibadan express, NIPP project at sango, railway etc Let me stop at Lagos alone and I challenge you and APC to mention what Yaradua & OBJ combined did in Lagos & environs.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by 400billionman: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2015
donholy28:
That's Nigeria's government for u...always painting d previous government black

And when Buhari is through, the successor government paints him black and the cycle continues.

That is black mentality at work and the underdevelopment continues. .

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by idros4real: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2015
400billionman:
I was watching a football recap where Jose Mourinho was commenting about Chelsea loss to I guess Everton and all he said was, " Yes, we lost I am the coach, I take all the blames "

He is a real man. Buhari is a learner. At least I cannot remember for one day where Jonathan blamed OBJ or late Yaradua, his predecessors for Nigeria woes.

Jonathan worked day and night to fix Nigeria amidst a throng of oppositions from tribal bigots, terrorists and bad belle western nations US and UK. These nations hated Jonathan because they found in him an intellectual whose sole aim is not licking foreign asses but rewriting the history of his country through development.

Don't get it twisted here. How will he blamed them when they came from the same party and he(OBJ) made them president. However go and check the history of Nigeria it only Buhari and Awolowo that want to become the president of Nigeria, even if Awo did not get through others have different agenda while some where impose on us i.e Obj, Yaradua, Jonathan.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by 400billionman: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2015
bugzbunny:
Jonathan stole our 2015-2019 revenues---Presidency

Yes, it's possible in Buhari's dreams..
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by nellyelitz(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2015
I wonder who will interpret this to the man on the SEAT...

Because he may be to lame to understand what the senator is insinuation.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by smuth(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2015
Terry68:
I still don't get.

you still don't get because you are still a baby, go to your mum to breastfeed you. Nairaland is for 18+...kids are not allowed.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by chimex001(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2015
Ben Bruce is a confused man! the other day he was pretending to be populist (via radio jingles) but after settling down he has returned to the normal ethnic cocoon meanwhile has he not been collecting his wardrobe allowee? very soon he will get alert of 'constituency' allowance plus other crazy allowances. the war against corruption is not going to stop whether Bruce and his cohorts like it or not.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by idros4real: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I want to answer you because you are wise enough to know that GEJ spent only 5 yrs. In Lagos alone, we have Apapa-Oshodi express, an overhead trailer route and trailer park at Liverpool, Ikorodu-shagamu express being done by Ferma, Airport remodeling & expansion, Lagos-Ibadan express, NIPP project at sango, railway etc Let me stop at Lagos alone and I challenge you and APC to mention what Yaradua & OBJ combined did in Lagos & environs.

Lol come off it bro. I hope you knew that work has been stop on Lagos Ibadan express way and he did not finish it and NIPP was initiated by OBJ. However Yaradua had a shortest time and to cut it short I can tell you 5naira reduction in petrol price but rather Jonathan increased it, the amnesty programme for the Niger Delta militants etc.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by 400billionman: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2015
idros4real:

Don't get it twisted here. How will he blamed them when they came from the same party and he(OBJ) made them president. However go and check the history of Nigeria it only Buhari and Awolowo that want to become the president of Nigeria, even if Awo did not get through others have different agenda while some where impose on us i.e Obj, Yaradua, Jonathan.

Yeah, Nigerian politics at the National level and even state level are still bedevilled by godfatherism. Even if someone like Ben Murray Bruce who is just having his first stint at Senate happens to become president, will he save Nigeria?

How come the perceived saviour in Buhari is just busy throwing stones and making unfounded statements contradicting himself ?

I pity the future of Nigerian youth who are busy defending silly people in government. ..
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by iheanyi40(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2015
dis man is so onpoint

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by jwart(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2015
Ben is an arm of GEJ so no one expects anything better than this from Bruce the political sycophant when its not the business as usual.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by 400billionman: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2015
KwoiZabo:
GEJ cleared all FG salaries, had unprecedented Infrastructural projects all round the country and still left enough money to bail out APC states yet Bisi Akande the shameless old fool will still open his TEETH to tell us Buhari inherited rot. If what Buhari inherited is rot then I prefer that rot & 'coz d way things are going world bank might have to bail out Buhari in 2019.

Buhari is fighting corruption but he isn't asking Aregbesola why he wants to pay half salaries after collecting bailout. ..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2015
rafeelly:
this man craves attention... is he the only senator on Twitter??
Take! bitter pill swallow it. He's saying it as it is
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by KwoiZabo(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2015
idros4real:

Lol come off it bro. I hope you knew that work has been stop on Lagos Ibadan express way and he did not finish it and NIPP was initiated by OBJ. However Yaradua had a shortest time and to cut it short I can tell you 5naira reduction in petrol price but rather Jonathan increased it, the amnesty programme for the Niger Delta militants etc.
Price reduction in fuel is what shot up our recurrent expenditure & subsidy. That is bad policy because we were eating our future and that of our children. If Buhari had continued funding Lagos-Ibadan it would have still continued.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by espn(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2015
Nonsense words from a complete confused idiot parading himself as a senator.. how do you solve a problem when the root of th problem is not bin tackled. Is he telling Nigerians that PMB should ignore the shit the last administration did and move on? Is this idiot trying to say impunity should be encouraged?? The best way to cure an headache is by identifying and tackling the cause of the headache..using drug is just a temporary measure..
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by mescapee: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2015
inevitableme:
He is Damn right!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/644212006027812864

Well Said.

Ben Bruce - The Man to Beat!!!
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by osesology(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2015
As far as I am concerned, Buhari can use the remaining months of this year to recover our money as long as the money is being put to proper use. Then he can use the remaining years to fix this dilapidated nation called Nigeria.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by mescapee: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2015
kenny987:
100% correct. The person responsible for one's current position is d man in the mirror. If for nothing else, u made urself available for d position u find urself so use resources at ur disposal to get cracking already!

Many will not understand what you wrote.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by onismate: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
"It is Jonathan's fault that Buhari is yet to appoint ministers"- APC
TonyeBarcanista don come again. That is indeed truth. Ben bruce is right. i have said it over and over again. APC keep on blaming GEJ for almost everything. and the man GEJ is not saying a word. Ok, Oya Bubu should take them to court, he refused. Oshiohmole has been dragging Okonjo Iweala, APC procecuting Allison madueke with their mouths but yet, no proper evidence against them. I heard President Buhari said he doesn't know his way around Aso rock sometimes, I think he will blame Jonathan for that

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by mescapee: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2015
odomanis:

If oil prices are down, use your brain and get more buyers so that you sell more oil to earn the same revenue you need. As a leader, he owes that to Nigeria. He should stop blaming GEJ because Nigerians already know and that is why they brought him to replace GEJ. Unless he is now saying that he can no longer drive the country.

Well Said
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by mescapee: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2015
400billionman:

Jonathan worked day and night to fix Nigeria amidst a throng of oppositions from tribal bigots, terrorists and bad belle western nations US and UK. These nations hated Jonathan because they found in him an intellectual whose sole aim was not licking foreign asses but rewriting the history of his country through development.

Words on Marble
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by mescapee: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2015
400billionman:

Buhari is fighting corruption but he isn't asking Aregbesola why he wants to pay half salaries after collecting bailout. ..

Why will he ask? Saint Indeed.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by mescapee: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2015
onismate:
TonyeBarcanista don come again. That is indeed truth. Ben bruce is right. i have said it over and over again. APC keep on blaming GEJ for almost everything. and the man GEJ is not saying a word. Ok, Oya Bubu should take them to court, he refused. Oshiohmole has been dragging Okonjo Iweala, APC procecuting Allison madueke with their mouths but yet, no proper evidence against them. I heard President Buhari said he doesn't know his way around Aso rock sometimes, I think he will blame Jonathan for that

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2015
mondob2k:
who noticed the gbaguan? wink

Maybe only you. Once in a while, we should look at the message rather than semantics.

Ben is spot on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why APC Lost Zamfara To PDP – Shehu Sani / Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. / Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.