Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) (36484 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by bummyla(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by idros4real: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Price reduction in fuel is what shot up our recurrent expenditure & subsidy. That is bad policy because we were eating our future and that of our children. If Buhari had continued funding Lagos-Ibadan it would have still continued.

On reduction in price I disagree with you because that was how it suppose to be and when Jonathan increase it out of what he promised to use it for how many did he fulfilled or have u forgotten.
On Lagos-Ibadan express way I agree with you and I believe he can't just leave the road and turn back his eye. Let's give this man time cos Jonathan got his own time too he just blew it.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by teemy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
If everything was all fine there wouldn't have been any clamor for 'change'.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by loomer: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
tess1:

What truth is he saying? When his countryman was plundering the resources of this country, why didn`t he tell him the same `truth'?

Did he say anything then to criticise the way he was running this country? If there are no consequences for our past actions and inactions, we can never move forward. There must be consequences to serve as deterrent.

The reason why Nigerians voted PMB to become the president was because of his anti-corruption stance. Many Nigerians who voted for him will be highly dissapointed if he fails to look into the immediate past goverment activities and prosecute any official found wanting.

Like I said, nigerians no wan hear truth.
Statement said last government and not governments. So where is the fight againt corruption?
As long as the fight isn't against just some few individuals, then I'm very sure buhari will win the fight against corruption.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by bayulll01(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:
Infact.... Buhari should honour these words... He should sleep on these words day and night... It'll help his administration grow beyond the diminished standard we are right now!

Abi oloshi oloriburu ku ni awon eleyi ni,someone embezzle,mismanaged and squander our money,resources and time and you are here saying rubbish,if buhari can recover our money and send that son of a dog to prison fine by me,some nigerian are the most uselessss idiocy and sillly people on earth,you all eulogize someone that brought pain,poverty and weeping on your citizen and here you are defending them,they don't know you,they don't care about you,all their kids are not in nigeria,all of them are living large,better cry for life
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by Change2015(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
googlepikin:
so will thiefnubuu return all his billions he made as a governor? cos you yolobas always look hungry.

Sorry silly one, I'm not yoruba so I probably can't help raise your iq.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by Michael333: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Oga God bless u... Very correct. A bad work man always complains of his tolls...
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by 2kris(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
sammyj:
Bruce is a bigot wailing wailer learner. Just because you come thesame state with a corrupt clueless man does not warrant you to also be clueless in sense! !! angry
if nigeria youth still reason and think like these guy then we are doomed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
2kris:

There was no way I couldn't have quoted that guy. His mentality is weird. I had to just pass by. And these are the supposed leaders of tomorrow, brother!
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by yanabasee(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
bayulll01:

Abi oloshi oloriburu ku ni awon eleyi ni,someone embezzle,mismanaged and squander our money,resources and time and you are here saying rubbish,if buhari can recover our money and send that son of a dog to prison fine by me,some nigerian are the most uselessss idiocy and sillly people on earth,you all eulogize someone that brought pain,poverty and weeping on your citizen and here you are defending them,they don't know you,they don't care about you,all their kids are not in nigeria,all of them are living large,better cry for life

And someone used underage citizens to vote himself into power, then complained bitterly that the treasury was left empty for him, but yet spends millions to travel overseas.

Same man promised to lift the economy higher, but the economy is rather depreciating.

You've insulted me without making any point and the f00lish moderators won't ban you. If I was the one now...I'd be banned for rule2 bla bla bla....

GEJ never brought any pain... The media which APC used to make the gullible idi0ts like you believed the country was pained and subjugated under GEJ's administration...

Same way imbeciles like you took to NL to criticise a government that gave u FOI... Same Buhari u see as a saint wasn't a saint during his tenure as the H.O.S. Buhari single-handedly killed journalists.... He covered up the media and fought against Democracy that he's now coming to lead.

Just run along, little bastard!
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by sammyj: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
................................................................... shocked grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
2kris:
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by 2kris(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
dearpreye:

There was no way I couldn't have quoted that guy. His mentality is weird. I had to just pass by. And these are the supposed leaders of tomorrow, brother!
he is just to in love with apc to see any truth in ben bruce.even the core northerners are complaining abt pmb witch hunting of his rivals.these govt ought to be a corrective govt.nt a govt of blame
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by bayulll01(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:

Democracy that he's now coming to lead.

Just run along, little bastard!

Wailer go hang yourself u are still bitter your jonadumb lost,wake and understand this never in history of nigeria should we be faced with a uselesss and corrupt foool like your hero,and you all I have to say to you is may your life and next generation be ruled the way jonaidiot rule this nation,pathetic morronnn
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by bayulll01(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Your idiocy and stupidityy is alarming,the guy sense of reasoning is so cool is you people that need to wake up to reality that Buhari will finish some of those u call hero,this four years una go hear wein
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by don4real18(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
As much as I love Ben Murray Bruce, I can actually say his post is total rubbish.
Do we just let what was stolen by the previous administration be forgotten.
If he's willing to give us the loot from his pocket then Buhari should forget about probing.
As far as I'm concerned, Buhari has taken a step that past leaders overlooked and that is doing his possible best to rid the country of corruption which have proved over the years to be responsible for the other problems the country is facing.
To all those who will rise to his defence by attacking me... I say to you, "I'm only making #CommonSense
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by InvertedHammer: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
inevitableme:
He is Damn right!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/644212006027812864

/
Senility is really catching up with some people.

A bad contractor is fired from a job. And everyone is telling the new contractor to continue with the building even though
the foundation is weak. Come on, plaster that building and paint it. It will look beautiful.
Isn't that a recipe for disaster?

A driver travelling from Lagos to Benin missed the Shagamu exit. The occupants tell him "carry go! No need looking back"
Where do you think the bus will end?

A programmer writing a code finds out that his programme is not compiling. His team tells him/her, no need finding the
bug, just keep programming.

Guess who is talking. Ben Bruce. The main benefactor of GEJ's lootocracy. And average Nigerians are clapping.

I give up.

\
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by yanabasee(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
bayulll01:

Wailer go hang yourself u are still bitter your jonadumb lost,wake and understand this never in history of nigeria should we be faced with a uselesss and corrupt foool like your hero,and you all I have to say to you is may your life and next generation be ruled the way jonaidiot rule this nation,pathetic morronnn

And may u and ur generation run mad and suffer without end and without success the way Buharidiot is running Nigeria without ministers... May your f00lish and derangedd father and epileptic mother die a miserable death the way Nigeria economic is, under Buharidiot's administration... May you never find peace as this country wouldn't have found one if GEJ hadn't given up the presidency... May your foolishness have no bound in centuries to come... May your life be destroyed the way buharidiot is using Bokoharam to destroy homes. I curse u diz night... May peace be far from you, as you abused me and moderators refused to ban you, may they also be part of this curse. Amen!
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by bayulll01(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:

And may u and ur generation run mad and suffer without end and without success the way Buharidiot is running Nigeria without ministers... May your f00lish and derangedd father and epileptic mother die a miserable death the way Nigeria economic is, under Buharidiot's administration... May you never find peace as this country wouldn't have found one if GEJ hadn't given up the presidency... May your foolishness have no bound in centuries to come... May your life be destroyed the way buharidiot is using Bokoharam to destroy homes. I curse u diz night... May peace be far from you, as you abused me and moderators refused to ban you, may they also be part of this curse. Amen!

Olodo mr eediot buhari will name his cabinet this month and when the good of the land manifest I pray you and your kind will die a miserable deathh and you will not partake from it,because you people are enemy of progress,may poverty never leave your home till your last generation to come,because you have choosen stupidity instead of to be wise.

May you and ur kind live with sorroww and pain because you people supported a charlatan and a joke.

May ur days be short because your stupidityyy has gone beyond redemption,only if you repent and seek the truth will all these be clear out of you way
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by yanabasee(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Senility is really catching up with some people.

A bad contractor is fired from a job. And everyone is telling the new contractor to continue with the building even though
the foundation is weak. Come on, plaster that building and paint it. It will look beautiful.
Isn't that a recipe for disaster?

A driver travelling from Lagos to Benin missed the Shagamu exit. The occupants tell him "carry go! No need looking back"
Where do you think the bus will end?

A programmer writing a code finds out that his programme is not compiling. His team tells him/her, no need finding the
bug, just keep programming.

Guess who is talking. Ben Bruce. The main benefactor of GEJ's lootocracy. And average Nigerians are clapping.

I give up.

\

You people keep telling us what the media wants you to believe... Media will publish figues and how the country was looted dry and u'll adhere to it without using ur six senses..

If the country was really looted dry... Why was Nigeira economic better off the South-African's?

If the country was really looted and destroyed, why did Buhari spent millions travelling after his swearing in... Do you know how much it takes for a president to travel?

If APC uses sahara reporters to publish a propaganda and later discovered it'll blow them off, they'll use Vanguard to cover it up..and gullible nigerians will believe this administration!

My point is, APC and PDP are one. The same set of criminals that sat looting under PDP are also found under APC... Why isn't Buhari probing them? Why is Ameachi refusing to appear before the tribunal set for him?

GEJ claim he had no shoes... Buhari also claim he has nothing, money or assets... So please relax ur nerves, Buhari will in no time unveil his true identity! His administration will speak for him.. Same way ppl looted and blames and abuses where shifted to GEJ, same way it'll be when those looters discover's buhari's weakerside.
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by rafeelly(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Oyind17:
Take! bitter pill swallow it. He's saying it as it is
loool bitter pill say wetin.... I wud pass... he should keep tweeting
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by yanabasee(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
bayulll01:

Olodo mr eediot buhari will name his cabinet this month and when the good of the land manifest I pray you and your kind will die a miserable deathh and you will not partake from it,because you people are enemy of progress,may poverty never leave your home till your last generation to come,because you have choosen stupidity instead of to be wise.

May you and ur kind live with sorroww and pain because you people supported a charlatan and a joke.

May ur days be short because your stupidityyy has gone beyond redemption,only if you repent and seek the truth will all these be clear out of you way

May you also stand before ur criminal father and abuse him... May ur children stand before u and curse u for being a supreme f00l...

May you and ur useless mother be accuse rightly in the public for stealing pants and singlets to give ur pathetic and dump father...

May your generation never see light, as u sleep dis night u shall never wake up and as ur ashawo mother sleep dix night may she never see tomorrow's light.

May u and ur siblings and ur generation to come remain dump all ur lives. As u keep replying me, may u lose ur senses bits by bits.

May every single love people share with you turn to hatred. May all ur endeavours and sweat never come to an end. You shall suffer all ur life.

AMEN!!!
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by rafeelly(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
VcStunner:
you prefer the ones that snap on a yatch and post on twitter?..... careful with your choices aii they have this tendency of affecting how u make your personal choices too. Always choose from the lesser evill when you have two. smiley

I don't prefer any... they should face the business of legislation instead of tweeting their life away
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:

May you also stand before ur criminal father and abuse him... May ur children stand before u and curse u for being a supreme f00l...

May you and ur useless mother be accuse rightly in the public for stealing pants and singlets to give ur pathetic and dump father...

May your generation never see light, as u sleep dis night u shall never wake up and as ur ashawo mother sleep dix night may she never see tomorrow's light.

May u and ur siblings and ur generation to come remain dump all ur lives. As u keep replying me, may u lose ur senses bits by bits.

May everything single love people share with you turn to hatred. May all ur endeavours and sweat never come to an end. You shall suffer all ur life.

AMEN!!!
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by bayulll01(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:

May every single love people share with you turn to hatred. May all ur endeavours and sweat never come to an end. You shall suffer all ur life.

AMEN!!!

You are not up to my standard!!!

Take this,do you know that the blood of the innocent your hero shed due to his negligent and stupidityy still cry daily seeking for justice,when the judgment day come,you will share in his travail because you supported a kleptomanic moronn that almost destroy this nation,and I know your children will be utterly sorry to have you as a father!!!keep living in your foool paradise and know that when the good of the land manifest you will not partake in it
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=rafeelly post=38147068]
loool bitter pill say wetin.... I wud pass... he should keep tweeting you no like truth na
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by yanabasee(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

shocked shocked

That idi0t.... Abused me coz I mention Buhari's name... And these ApC fans are f00ls... They'll abuse GEJ but will see everything wrong when somebdy tends to do likewise to Buharidiot... So pathetic!
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by yanabasee(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
bayulll01:

You are not up to my standard!!!

Take this,do you know that the blood of the innocent your hero shed due to his negligent and stupidityy still cry daily seeking for justice,when the judgment day come,you will share in his travail because you supported a kleptomanic moronn that almost destroy this nation,and I know your children will be utterly sorry to have you as a father!!!keep living in your foool paradise and know that when the good of the land manifest you will not partake in it

And the blood of the innocent that your useless hero promised to rescue is hunting him everyday... The idi0t keeps lying to gullible fools like you and u'll die supporting a dictator who's got nothing to share but to islamize a circular country.

A terrorist of a president... A former petroleum minister claiming to be poor and it's so annoying that educated bastardz like u fall for his cheap pranks... Just wondering when that time of the land becoming good will come as ur idi0tic president has lied again to you...as his endless promise.. Same way Mohamadman promises f00ls like u 99virgins... All you idi0tic muslims think about is to have sex with 99virgins! Religion of straffing!
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by bayulll01(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:

And the blood of the innocent that your useless hero promised to rescue is hunting him everyday... The idi0t keeps lying to gullible fools like you and u'll die supporting a dictator who's got nothing to share but to islamize a circular country.

A terrorist of a president... A former petroleum minister claiming to be poor and it's so annoying that educated bastardz like u fall for his cheap pranks... Just wondering when that time of the land becoming good will come as ur idi0tic president has lied again to you...as his endless promise.. Same way Mohamadman promises f00ls like u 99virgins... All you idi0tic muslims think about is to have sex with 99virgins! Religion of straffing!

If truly u went to school all I can say is,you did not learn sense in that your school,ur case I'd first class hopeless situation I give up on u
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:

That idi0t.... Abused me coz I mention Buhari's name... And these ApC fans are f00ls... They'll abuse GEJ but will see everything wrong when somebdy tends to do likewise to Buharidiot... So pathetic!
I get...but dont let an online keyboard warrior get to you tho.smiley show some restrain

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by yanabasee(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
bayulll01:

If truly u went to school all I can say is,you did not learn sense in that your school,ur case I'd first class hopeless situation I give up on u

I did go to school...

Did u finish ur class6?
You and buhari...are certificateless!

You should ofcoz give up on urself as u're so worthless and stupiid...

You're awfully disgusting!

People like you were slaves back in the days!
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by yanabasee(m): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

I get...but dont let an online keyboard warrior get to you tho.smiley show some restrain

#words....
I'm gonna ignore de retarddd.... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani / Buhari Renames National Stadium Abuja After MKO Abiola / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.