Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer - Autos (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer (53703 Views)

Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / Please Advice On Hassrash- Is He A Genuine Dealer? / Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2016
Atouba:
Dear Nairalanders,

I just bought my wife's car (RX 350 2009) last week and I used Hassrah as my Agent. I tried so many other agents here before settling for him when I found out his honesty and customer-centric approach to all my enquiries. He was the only one who took his time to drive down to cotonou spending his own money to go and look for my specifications and came back with loads of pictures without asking for anything in return. I tried many tricks to test his honesty and found out he was not only fortright but very knowledgeable about his trade.
Even though I wanted to buy my own car and that of my wifr at the same time, I decided to try him with one first and when we got to cotonou, he showed experience and patience in taking me to all the parks until we found what we wanted. We got to cotonou quite early but we didnt select until about 4pm and I insisted on the car coming to Nigeria the next day since he had promised me a less than 48 hours delivery plan.

While I left him at Contonou, he proved his customer centric skills by giving me a call every hour to update me on where they were on clearing and delivering the car. He kept to his words by finally delivering the car at 11.38pm same day, keeping to his words of not exceeding 48 hours delivery plan. He left my place at almost midnight after a heavy dose of pounded yam and egusi soup( a token from my wife for keeping to his words).

Kudos to this unassumimg and straight man(despite a croacky voice). You have won yourself a loyal customer.

Well done! Hassan, very soon we go come get my GL when am back in Lagos.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2016
Happy sunday to you all
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
keep the call coming!!
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
angry
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2016
Happy new week...
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2016
We are always at your service
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by teeoyin: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Gud day recommendation abt u re positive I wanna ask if 1.5 m is sufficient 2 get a Toyota corolla sport from Cotonou it's urgent
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2016
teeoyin:
Gud day recommendation abt u re positive I wanna ask if 1.5 m is sufficient 2 get a Toyota corolla sport from Cotonou it's urgent
teeoyin:

budget 1.5m for regular

budget 1.6m for sport edition
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Atouba:
Dear Nairalanders,

I just bought my wife's car (RX 350 2009) last week and I used Hassrah as my Agent. I tried so many other agents here before settling for him when I found out his honesty and customer-centric approach to all my enquiries. He was the only one who took his time to drive down to cotonou spending his own money to go and look for my specifications and came back with loads of pictures without asking for anything in return. I tried many tricks to test his honesty and found out he was not only fortright but very knowledgeable about his trade.
Even though I wanted to buy my own car and that of my wifr at the same time, I decided to try him with one first and when we got to cotonou, he showed experience and patience in taking me to all the parks until we found what we wanted. We got to cotonou quite early but we didnt select until about 4pm and I insisted on the car coming to Nigeria the next day since he had promised me a less than 48 hours delivery plan.

While I left him at Contonou, he proved his customer centric skills by giving me a call every hour to update me on where they were on clearing and delivering the car. He kept to his words by finally delivering the car at 11.38pm same day, keeping to his words of not exceeding 48 hours delivery plan. He left my place at almost midnight after a heavy dose of pounded yam and egusi soup( a token from my wife for keeping to his words).

Kudos to this unassumimg and straight man(despite a croacky voice). You have won yourself a loyal customer.

Well done! Hassan, very soon we go come get my GL when am back in Lagos.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:46am On Apr 06, 2016
Happy new day to all our esteem customers on nairaland,kindly keep the enquiries coming!!!
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2016
We are always at your service
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Make enquiry
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
sad
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Good evening to you all
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2016
hassrash:
Happy new day to all our esteem customers on nairaland,kindly keep the enquiries coming!!!
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Make enquiry
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:35am On Apr 09, 2016
Happy Weekend to you all...
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:11am On Apr 10, 2016
tongue
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by femi9naija(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
I need the estimate for these vehicles
1. Mercedes-Benz clk 230 kompressor 2002 model
2. Mercedes-Benz Cls 2002 model
3. Golf 4
All automatic transmission.
Your prompt response will be appreciated

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2016
Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

Cotonou Line +22962537991

BlackBerry pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatsapp:08035781822

cheers

Hassan
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2016
Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

Cotonou Line +22962537991

BlackBerry pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatsapp:08035781822

cheers

Hassan....
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2016
hassrash:

Thanks so much for this great comment and the Recommendation Bro am highly happy to Read this!!!,its really nice doing business with you and your Madam thanks for the patient and understanding..
more Blessing and more progress in your day to day activities aswell my regards to your lovely wife.

Cheers

Hassan
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
teeoyin:
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2016
Good morning to you all
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2016
keep the call coming
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Good morning the nairalander

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply)

BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE / Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes / See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.