Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer - Autos (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer (53738 Views)

Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / Please Advice On Hassrash- Is He A Genuine Dealer? / Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
we are always at your service
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2016
Atouba:
Dear Nairalanders,

I just bought my wife's car (RX 350 2009) last week and I used Hassrah as my Agent. I tried so many other agents here before settling for him when I found out his honesty and customer-centric approach to all my enquiries. He was the only one who took his time to drive down to cotonou spending his own money to go and look for my specifications and came back with loads of pictures without asking for anything in return. I tried many tricks to test his honesty and found out he was not only fortright but very knowledgeable about his trade.
Even though I wanted to buy my own car and that of my wifr at the same time, I decided to try him with one first and when we got to cotonou, he showed experience and patience in taking me to all the parks until we found what we wanted. We got to cotonou quite early but we didnt select until about 4pm and I insisted on the car coming to Nigeria the next day since he had promised me a less than 48 hours delivery plan.

While I left him at Contonou, he proved his customer centric skills by giving me a call every hour to update me on where they were on clearing and delivering the car. He kept to his words by finally delivering the car at 11.38pm same day, keeping to his words of not exceeding 48 hours delivery plan. He left my place at almost midnight after a heavy dose of pounded yam and egusi soup( a token from my wife for keeping to his words).

Kudos to this unassumimg and straight man(despite a croacky voice). You have won yourself a loyal customer.

Well done! Hassan, very soon we go come get my GL when am back in Lagos.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2016
Happy new day to you all
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2016
Good morning to you all
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
angry
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2016
Atouba:
Dear Nairalanders,

I just bought my wife's car (RX 350 2009) last week and I used Hassrah as my Agent. I tried so many other agents here before settling for him when I found out his honesty and customer-centric approach to all my enquiries. He was the only one who took his time to drive down to cotonou spending his own money to go and look for my specifications and came back with loads of pictures without asking for anything in return. I tried many tricks to test his honesty and found out he was not only fortright but very knowledgeable about his trade.
Even though I wanted to buy my own car and that of my wifr at the same time, I decided to try him with one first and when we got to cotonou, he showed experience and patience in taking me to all the parks until we found what we wanted. We got to cotonou quite early but we didnt select until about 4pm and I insisted on the car coming to Nigeria the next day since he had promised me a less than 48 hours delivery plan.

While I left him at Contonou, he proved his customer centric skills by giving me a call every hour to update me on where they were on clearing and delivering the car. He kept to his words by finally delivering the car at 11.38pm same day, keeping to his words of not exceeding 48 hours delivery plan. He left my place at almost midnight after a heavy dose of pounded yam and egusi soup( a token from my wife for keeping to his words).

Kudos to this unassumimg and straight man(despite a croacky voice). You have won yourself a loyal customer.

Happy weekend to you all
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2016
Happy sunday to you all
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2016
Make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
we are always at your service....
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
angry
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2016
Good morning to you all...
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Atouba:
Dear Nairalanders,

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Keep the enquiries coming hope to do business with you soon.

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

Cotonou Line +22962537991

BlackBerry pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatsapp:08035781822

cheers

Hassan
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2016
Good morning to you all
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
lukman22:
Nice dealing with you Hassan. My papers were confirmed with no issue on my drive down to PH. Though this is not the Plan A car I have in mind, but am still happy I made the choice. I recommend Hassan 100% to any person that want to buy a car from Cotonu. Thanks once again.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2016
Follow us to Cotonou car market and get the Car/Suv of your choice plus original duty paper we also promise you a 48hours delivery down to your door step

for more enquiries............

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352 +22962537991

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good evening the nairalanders
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Good morning the nairalanders......
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
The nairalander thanks for choosing us as your cotonou car agent we promise you a good deal in cotonou car market with 100% geniued custom duty papers

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

Cotonou Line +22962537991

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by aoshi: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
oga hassrash,
an enquiry here, for a clean camry se 2009 to lagos how much would be the likely cost?
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (52) (Reply)

BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE / Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes / See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.