Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer - Autos (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer (53706 Views)

Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / Please Advice On Hassrash- Is He A Genuine Dealer? / Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy weekend to you all
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:18am On Apr 03, 2017
Good morning the nairalanders
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Atouba:
Dear Nairalanders,

I just bought my wife's car (RX 350 2009) last week and I used Hassrah as my Agent. I tried so many other agents here before settling for him when I found out his honesty and customer-centric approach to all my enquiries. He was the only one who took his time to drive down to cotonou spending his own money to go and look for my specifications and came back with loads of pictures without asking for anything in return. I tried many tricks to test his honesty and found out he was not only fortright but very knowledgeable about his trade.
Even though I wanted to buy my own car and that of my wifr at the same time, I decided to try him with one first and when we got to cotonou, he showed experience and patience in taking me to all the parks until we found what we wanted. We got to cotonou quite early but we didnt select until about 4pm and I insisted on the car coming to Nigeria the next day since he had promised me a less than 48 hours delivery plan.

While I left him at Contonou, he proved his customer centric skills by giving me a call every hour to update me on where they were on clearing and delivering the car. He kept to his words by finally delivering the car at 11.38pm same day, keeping to his words of not exceeding 48 hours delivery plan. He left my place at almost midnight after a heavy dose of pounded yam and egusi soup( a token from my wife for keeping to his words).

Kudos to this unassumimg and straight man(despite a croacky voice). You have won yourself a loyal customer.

Well done! Hassan, very soon we go come get my GL when am back in Lagos.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 5:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Tell : 08035781822 08153882352

WhatsApp :08035781822

Pin :2b666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Good afternoon the nairalanders
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:21am On Apr 05, 2017
shocked
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
cool
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2017
Thank God is friday.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2017
hassrash:
Thank God is friday.

Hi Hassrash. Thanks for the good work.

This is urgent. How much is a 2013 Toyota Avalon and 2014 Honda Accord?

How long is it going to take? What is the process? How do you intend to clear it through the land borders? (i think it has been banned).

If you can answer these 4 questions, i am very ready for business. THANKS
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Hi Hassrash. Thanks for the good work.

This is urgent. How much is a 2013 Toyota Avalon and 2014 Honda Accord?

How long is it going to take? What is the process? How do you intend to clear it through the land borders? (i think it has been banned).

If you can answer these 4 questions, i am very ready for business. THANKS

Budget 11m/12m for Avalon 2013

budget 8m for accord 2014

buying and clearing of car from cotonou to lagos take up to 5day deliver to nigeria

Border is not close federal government just ban border duty so therefore actives is stil on in border

I normally run a lagos tinca duty clearance for any car which am buying In cotonou and my car wil pass through border in connection with the Boss of custom in the border in as much the paper is geniued

Process I wil direct you on how you wil contact me in border from there we wil enter cotonou car market you wil choice your choose after we made the payment I wil handle the custom clearance and deliver to your door step.

Last week I deliver a toyota venza 2013 to Ajah lagos and I also deliver a toyota camry 2007 to calabar

All with a geniued custom duty paper.

Hassan.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Atouba:
Dear Nairalanders,

I just bought my wife's car (RX 350 2009) last week and I used Hassrah as my Agent. I tried so many other agents here before settling for him when I found out his honesty and customer-centric approach to all my enquiries. He was the only one who took his time to drive down to cotonou spending his own money to go and look for my specifications and came back with loads of pictures without asking for anything in return. I tried many tricks to test his honesty and found out he was not only fortright but very knowledgeable about his trade.
Even though I wanted to buy my own car and that of my wifr at the same time, I decided to try him with one first and when we got to cotonou, he showed experience and patience in taking me to all the parks until we found what we wanted. We got to cotonou quite early but we didnt select until about 4pm and I insisted on the car coming to Nigeria the next day since he had promised me a less than 48 hours delivery plan.

While I left him at Contonou, he proved his customer centric skills by giving me a call every hour to update me on where they were on clearing and delivering the car. He kept to his words by finally delivering the car at 11.38pm same day, keeping to his words of not exceeding 48 hours delivery plan. He left my place at almost midnight after a heavy dose of pounded yam and egusi soup( a token from my wife for keeping to his words).

Kudos to this unassumimg and straight man(despite a croacky voice). You have won yourself a loyal customer.

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2017
Happy weekend to you all
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
The nairalander thanks for choosing us as your cotonou car agent we promise you a good deal in cotonou car market with 100% geniued custom duty papers

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

Cotonou Line +22962537991

BlackBerry pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatsapp:08035781822

cheers

Hassan
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by swimcash(m): 7:24am On Apr 09, 2017
Good morning hassan, I need a good ride, any brand(apart from Volkswagen) but it must be automatic and very clean. Budgeting 1m. What brand will you recommend. Will appreciate if photos can be added...thanks
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2017
swimcash:
Good morning hassan, I need a good ride, any brand(apart from Volkswagen) but it must be automatic and very clean. Budgeting 1m. What brand will you recommend. Will appreciate if photos can be added...thanks

with budget of 1m wil land you ford focus

Golf3 altomatic

Hyundai Accent

etc
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:19am On Apr 10, 2017
Happy new week
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
sad
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2017
Make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by swimcash(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
hassrash:

with budget of 1m wil land you ford focus

Golf3 altomatic

Hyundai Accent

etc
wat year, I mean d ford focus and Hyundai accent?
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2017
hassrash:
Make enquiries
swimcash:
swimcash:
[
quote author=hassrash post=55379160]

Golf from 1996 while others are 2000 models

The nairalander thanks for choosing us as your cotonou car agent we promise you a good deal in cotonou car market with 100% geniued custom duty papers

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

Cotonou Line +22962537991

BlackBerry pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatsapp:08035781822

cheers

Hassan[/quote]

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Good afternoon the nairalanders
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
angry
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
We are always at your service
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:05am On Apr 14, 2017
hassrash:
Mobil number:08035781822 or 08153882352

Pin :2b666163

Emails:harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp:08035781822

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
We are always at your service
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2017
Good morning to you all
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy easter sunday to all the nairalanders
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Atouba:
Dear Nairalanders,

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:53am On Apr 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (52) (Reply)

BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE / Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes / See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus…

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.