Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG (6132 Views)

Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her / Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by ashantemoore(f): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Top celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji was heavily bashed few days ago on Instagram for sharing the above pictures of her.

The fans who said they were disappointed, criticized and accused her for looking unkempt, for not having a personal hygiene, for having hairy legs and unpolished nails. Smh for this people because i'm lost, isn't this a lovely picture and fine legs? Anyways, continue to see their hoarse comment and close-up picture after the cut...

http://enquizzle..com.ng/2015/09/linda-ikejis-fans-blast-her-for-looking.html

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by ifex370(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Pics n proof
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by dulux07(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
All this haters sha. undecided how is she unkempt. Is it now a crime to look natural n simple

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by xpac01(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
dulux07:
All this haters sha. undecided how is she unkempt. Is it now a crime to look natural n simple
Me I just dey wonder oo!!

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by eyeview: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
When is Seun Osewa proposing to Linda Ikeji?
It will make the biggest merger in blog business/social media in Africa.
We,in Nairaland will support him

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by icebebe(f): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
But I dnt like shaving my legs,wats d biggie in it sef embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by missmary(f): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Those commentators are just like her... All of them like they carry person wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Haishophem(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Joblessness dey worry some ppl sha...who get time to have zoomed the pix to the level of seeing the hairy legs and the nails...smh
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by teebiggs(m): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
icebebe:

Wondering
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by IamOpemipo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
D hairy leg can pass..buh dose nails..hel NO
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by ashantemoore(f): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
icebebe:

Sis I wonder too o. Not even because I have hairy legs too, have always got complements that Its even kinda sexy when a lady has one.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by abuaoyen(f): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
If she paint face like masquerade, fix claws in d name of nails na still dem go complain. My dear Linda ur ok
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by rafeelly(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
people and their wacked mentality... how's non shaving of leg related to being unkempt...haters
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by axortedbabe(f): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ppl carrying other ppl mata 4 head..
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by datyrone(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Linda is always with her laptop na...free d lady abeg
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by lilmax(m): 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
Unkempt woman
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by misspicy(f): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
She gat no tym for manicure and pedicure na....mtchwwww...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
After she go dey find speck to commot for other people eye,dirty girl

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Houseofglam7(f): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
What do people really want
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Deejavuu(f): 1:02am On Sep 18, 2015
Chaii Nigerians! ! undecided Table has turned bushmeat is now hunting the hunter. Linda bear it, you should be used to it by now because that's your area of specialty kiss

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Kingphaz: 1:08am On Sep 18, 2015
You can't please everybody...
To be a celebrity in Nigeria, be ready to face a whole lot of opposition.
you wear shoe they say shoe too cost, you travel they say you take 1st class, you upload on your IG they still go on your profile and insult you. na wa for all those mumu followers. lol
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Truckpusher(m): 1:18am On Sep 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by naijaboiy: 1:39am On Sep 18, 2015
How the hell did they notice that?

Cos the only thing I saw in those pictures is her shape. Me likey cheesykiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 18, 2015
Those ones shouting pedicure and manicure, what value has it added to their lives? undecided

Mind dem, girls don't shave d hair on their legs so long as it's curly and it's even sexy.

And imagine dem shouting "shave ur leg"! "Shave ur leg"!
Pls is it possible to shave leg? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by kokoA(m): 5:16am On Sep 18, 2015
Dis one wey leg hairs plenty like dis, I wonder how dey ones for "south side" go be undecided #ButThatsNoneOfMyBussiness

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 18, 2015
Mumu, yeye people!!! Mtcheew!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by pretydiva(f): 5:23am On Sep 18, 2015
Some people can't just mind their business 4 once undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by pretydiva(f): 5:24am On Sep 18, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Mumu, yeye people!!! Mtcheew!!!
y u take am personal like dis cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by zicoraads: 5:24am On Sep 18, 2015
See b00bs kiss kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Too bad Nairaland doesn't do justice to pictures. I can notice her hairy legs tho. undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Dahveydson(m): 6:13am On Sep 18, 2015
People must talk.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by JurassicPark: 6:19am On Sep 18, 2015
Many Nigerians have become so jobless that they've taken up HATING as a career #SMH

You need to see the toenails of some of these haters grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy American Model, Symba, Burning Her Used Panties In Lagos (Photos) / Surgery Gone Wrong ! Ini Edo’ S New Waist Is Causing A Commotion On Social Media / Photo - Yung6ix And 2pac Who Rocks It Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.