Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,056 members, 7,807,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

How To Create Android App On Android Phone - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Create Android App On Android Phone (973 Views)

How To Create Android Apps Without Coding / How To Create Android App For Your Blog/website? / Xamarin - Create Android App In Mins And Install From Your Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Android App On Android Phone by adenuga558(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
are u interested in creating your android app on android phone join my group on WhatsApp by add me with this number 08142528303 it involve program tool you will use is ready and it free
Re: How To Create Android App On Android Phone by eatthatcode: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
It can never be like pc
Programs I know are
AIDE: you wii get fed up, cost it not full java ide and your apps will be full of bugs, cos you are only running it on a single device.
RFObasic: I love this program and I really recommend it, but you need to have pc in order to build apk.
DroidScrit: create app with javascript.
Re: How To Create Android App On Android Phone by ipain: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
eatthatcode:
It can never be like pc
Programs I know are
AIDE: you wii get fed up, cost it not full java ide and your apps will be full of bugs, cos you are only running it on a single device.
RFObasic: I love this program and I really recommend it, but you need to have pc in order to build apk.
DroidScrit: create app with javascript.
please I am interested in learning how to build android apps. I have never coded before and I am a fresh or bottom beginner.

How hard is building android apps and ios apps?

Can I master it in say 6mth-1 year?

Thanks.
Re: How To Create Android App On Android Phone by eatthatcode: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
ipain:
please I am interested in learning how to build android apps. I have never coded before and I am a fresh or bottom beginner.

How hard is building android apps and ios apps?

Can I master it in say 6mth-1 year?

Thanks.
Yes you can, if you have a good knowledge on other programming languages like (c#, c++, java) it will even cost you less.

(1) (Reply)

Activation Key For Coreldraw X4 / Programming Difficulties / Top Benefits Of Scheduling Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.