Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:57 PM

Confused - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confused (1138 Views)

Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / A Generation Of Confused Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by Brightology2(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Dear Nairalanders

i dn't really kn if dis is d rite session 2 post dis bt i need 2 do dis. Am managing a small firm n my elder brother's gal frd happens 2 b my one of my staff and right nw she is getting out of hand,she no longer obey me n shows unruly behaviour,d worst of all is dat odas will want 2 copy her.am jst confuse n i dn't kn wat 2 do.i ve told my elder bro abt it bt he jst laugh ova it.pls wat shld i do.
Re: Confused by collinsVP: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Since she do not know where to draw the line between business and relationships, issue a query to her and stop getting familiar with her any further, since she is the kind that abuse privileges.

Too much familiarity breeds contempt.

If she failed to sit up, fire her. She is not yet married to your brother after all

Growing business these days is an herculean task and you cannot afford to have her worsen things for you.

2 Likes

Re: Confused by WHOcarex: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
#modified*

1 Like

Re: Confused by WHOcarex: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
collinsVP:
Since she do notYou do not have an issue here dear. She is not yet married to your broth
You and the Op dey confuse me.
Re: Confused by Brightology2(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
I even saw her with my bro dis evening chilling in a cool spot n i were dere too.am tinking of sacking her
collinsVP:
Since she do notYou do not have an issue here dear. She is not yet married to your broth
Re: Confused by Brightology2(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lolz how?
WHOcarex:
Op, you and the first commenter dey confuse me sef
Re: Confused by collinsVP: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
WHOcarex:
You and th Op dey confuse me.

Sorry. Something came up and I submitted the post any how to catch with that here. I have modified it.

Lol.
Re: Confused by WHOcarex: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Brightology2:
Lolz how?
Never mind.

But you need to write proper.

Meanwhile, take collinsVP advise
Re: Confused by WHOcarex: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
collinsVP:

Sorry. Something came up and I submitted the post any how to catch with that here. I have modified it.

Lol.
Ok wink
Re: Confused by BishopMagic: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
She needs to be straightend out with a stiff dik.

You are the boss and she wants your turgid JT dictating to her and spewing your man juice all inside her.

Take it from me, she needs the dik

This is how I made mrs fadipe begin to respect me in my office not minding she is over 50 and I am just in my mid 30's.

These are the perks you get for being the boss.

I've got my eyes set on this young Ibo jewess who happens to be the daughter of my boss's best friend and who is doing her intern
Re: Confused by Brightology2(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yeah.i jst saw sm of d errors.
WHOcarex:
Never mind.
But you need to write proper.
Meanwhile, take collinsVP advise
Re: Confused by tonychristopher: 12:30am On Sep 18, 2015
BishopMagic:
She needs to be straightend out with a stiff dik.

You are the boss and she wants your turgid JT dictating to her and spewing your man juice all inside her.

Take it from me, she needs the dik

This is how I made mrs fadipe begin to respect me in my office not minding she is over 50 and I am just in my mid 30's.

These are the perks you get for being the boss.

I've got my eyes set on this young Ibo jewess who happens to be the daughter of my boss's best friend and who is doing her intern

And you are proud to sleep with a married woman...nemesis is a terrible visitor you know
Re: Confused by tonychristopher: 12:31am On Sep 18, 2015
Brightology2:
Dear Nairalanders

i dn't really kn if dis is d rite session 2 post dis bt i need 2 do dis. Am managing a small firm n my elder brother's gal frd happens 2 b my one of my staff and right nw she is getting out of hand,she no longer obey me n shows unruly behaviour,d worst of all is dat odas will want 2 copy her.am jst confuse n i dn't kn wat 2 do.i ve told my elder bro abt it bt he jst laugh ova it.pls wat shld i do.

First suspend her for unruly behaviour then if she continues ...fire her

(1) (Reply)

Why People Are Fleeing Syria: A Brief, Simple Explanation / Ceremonial Change Of Presidential Elite Guards video / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Husband Attend The Premiere Of Son's Book In US(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.