Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. (8731 Views)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth / Nigerian Woman Delivers After 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by innervoice(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

the culture of the west is dying at an alarmingly quick rate

[s]You're beginning to sound like Innervoice your new friend, strawman me not.[/s]

I have to save this idio,cy for future reference. grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
innervoice:

I knew you were stvpid but now you have even gone beyond the limits of your stu.pidity. grin grin grin

I feel like I killed some of my brain cells for having read this insanely stvpid comment.

When a man fights a man, it is sexist. grin grin grin

You are foolish beyond comprehension. If you do not even understand what you have written, how am I expected to argue effectively with you?

Ediot, did you not flay me for "fighting" with "women" online? Is that a degrading thing to do? Having efights with women? Would it be more respectable if I fought with men instead?

Innervoice, god punish whoever did you like this. It shall not be well with them they have wasted a whole human life. What's worse is that you're married and will no doubt intend to raise offspring. Is it this inabiltiy to reason you want to pass on to your offspring? I tell you, the IDPs in Maiduguri would have a better chance at a fulfilling life than anything you could possibly sire. You're a waste of space, you should be purged from the face of the earth, you hopeless tw@t grin

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
innervoice:

I have to save this idio,cy for future reference. grin grin grin

You have no brain. You head is filled with onion chicken flavoured noodles. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by innervoice(m): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

You are foolish beyond comprehension. If you do not even understand what you have written, how am I expected to argue effectively with you?

Ediot, did you not flay me for "fighting" with "women" online? Is that a degrading thing to do? Having efights with women? Would it be more respectable if I fought with men instead?

Innervoice, god punish whoever did you like this. It shall not be well with them they have wasted a whole human life. What's worse is that you're married and will no doubt intend to raise offspring. Is it this inabiltiy to reason you want to pass on to your offspring? I tell you, the IDPs in Maiduguri would have a better chance at a fulfilling life than anything you could possibly sire. You're a waste of space, you should be purged from the face of the earth, you hopeless tw@t grin

Explain what the Western culture entails and how it is dying at an alarming rate. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Stillfire: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

grin grin

My forefathers built wonderful pyramid and were the first to write worldwide. Historical trends would suggest that world super powering is turn by turn. It's the turn of Finnish men. However, one should be careful about projecting the myopia of their greatgrandfathers upon others. I assure you, I have a sound legacy and the expectations are high. So, if your greatgrandfathers only dream of cassava farms it's ok; don't just think we're all on that level wink

MGTOW is men who understand their value and are depriving leeches from parasiting on them. While I don't approve of their methods, I see it for what it is; a symptom of a dying society. The men in MGTOW are the ones that will give the west you fawn over the hope that they can be great again, as you know the culture of the west is dying at an alarmingly quick rate, or do you?

You're beginning to sound like Innervoice your new friend, strawman me not.

Pyramids? Are we talking about groundnut pyramids or ancient Egypt's pyramids? Let Egyptians catch you. If you had said Oyo kingdom I for understand small. grin

All you have to do is to translate your unemasculatedness as a Nigerian African man to a reverberating economy, that your own women and children can be proud of.
How can Western men who you depict as 'slaves' to their women be more successful than you lot? Wetin happen? grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by nasha1(f): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
EDWIFE i quite understand what you mean and onegai post was a good response. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
innervoice:

Explain what the Western culture entails and how it is dying at an alarming rate. grin

I should explain something to an ediot! Are you mad? You're not in the category of people I will be explaining things to. Fvck off

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by innervoice(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

I should explain something to an ediot! Are you mad? You're not in the category of people I will be explaining things to. Fvck off

Mumu, when a man challenges you, you run? But you will engage women in discussions 24 / 7? grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Stillfire:

Pyramids? Are we talking about groundnut pyramids or ancient Egypt's pyramids? Let Egyptians catch you. If you had said Oyo kingdom I for understand small. grin

All you have to do is to translate your unemasculatedness as a Nigerian African man to a reverberating economy, that your own women and children can be proud of.
How can Western men who you depict as 'slaves' to their women be more successful than you lot? Wetin happen? grin

Alas, the progress of the Oyo empire was cut short by superior invading forces. And why should modern Egypt go beserk at my famzing? Is modern Egypt economically better than Finland today?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
innervoice:

Mumu, when a man challenges you, you run? But you will engage women in discussions 24 / 7? grin grin grin
Imbeciile, you are not a man. Sorry, you have been lied to. You're in the same category as Caitlyn Jenner. You deserve no civilised reply from me. When the witches that stole your brain replace it, then you can come back for a meaningful conversation. Till then, you deserved to be slapped for even breathing and wasting oxygen.

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Kimoni: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mizmycoli - I can't see much difference in the summary of what you and Edwife wrote. Just that you laid emphasis on different points of the same situation.

And I disagree with your impression of her post. How does her post interprete to mean that every single girl is unhappy? Is that what she said? I am still searching for where she said that.

Like I said earlier, you guys have said the same thing just that you have gone further to explain that singles have their low days when they 'rant' about their singleness just like every normal human. And I quite agree with that but the denial of this situation is what I believe her post is addressing. Whatever you have said does not take away the from the reality of what she has posted.

Again, you missed the point where she said ladies sometimes put themselves under this pressure. Whose fault would that be? As an example, I never knew Linda Ikeji was single until I started reading it on her blog regularly howbeit jokingly. I honestly think this is very unnecessary because I really don't care about her status but if she feels that's the best way to make light of the situation, who am I to disagree?

Soceity will always put us under pressure, it's not restricted to women or marriage; everybody faces societal pressure at one point or the other in life, it's left for each one of us to slug it out. If you lose that war, you have to take responsibility.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by nasha1(f): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kimoni:
Mizmycoli - I can't see much difference in the summary of what you and Edwife wrote. Just that you laid emphasis on different points of the same situation.

And I disagree with your impression of her post. How does her post interprete to mean that every single girl is unhappy? Is that what she said? I am still searching for where she said that.

Like I said earlier, you guys have said the same thing just that you have gone further to explain that singles have their low days when they 'rant' about their singleness just like every normal human. And I quite agree with that but the denial of this situation is what I believe her post is addressing. Whatever you have said does not take away the from the reality of what she has posted.

Again, you missed the point where she said ladies sometimes put themselves under this pressure. Whose fault would that be? As an example, I never knew Linda Ikeji was single until I started reading it on her blog regularly howbeit jokingly. I honestly think this is very unnecessary because I really don't care about her status but if she feels that's the best way to make light of the situation, who am I to disagree?

Soceity will always put us under pressure, it's not restricted to women or marriage; everybody faces societal pressure at one point or the other in life, it's left for each one of us to slug it out. If you lose that war, you have to take responsibility.

I also saw the same thing.Edwife didn't even mock or said single girls are unhappy.And they refused to see where she wrote that it's not only the society but the ladies are to blame themselves .So she went further on showing some posts from ladies crying for men.
Nawa for long epitsles on top of a simple post.

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by bukatyne(f): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lol @ thread.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by MizMyColi(f): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kimoni:

Okay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by innervoice(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

Imbeciile, you are not a man. Sorry, you have been lied to. You're in the same category as Caitlyn Jenner. You deserve no civilised reply from me. When the witches that stole your brain replace it, then you can come back for a meaningful conversation. Till then, you deserved to be slapped for even breathing and wasting oxygen.

You are a REAL man grin grin grin

It is sexist to fight other men. grin grin grin

How many women have already dumped you? grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
innervoice:

You are a REAL man grin grin grin

It is sexist to fight other men. grin grin grin

How many women have already dumped you? grin grin grin

I have explained o, but as usual your lack of a brain is forcing you into even more foolishness.

Oh, you determine your value by not being dumped by a woman? That lab janitor must be the peak of your achievement.

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by innervoice(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

I have explained o, but as usual your lack of a brain is forcing you into even more foolishness.

Oh, you determine your value by not being dumped by a woman? That lab janitor must be the peak of your acivement.

I know they have dealt with you. grin
It is easy to see.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
innervoice:

I know they have dealt with you. grin
It is easy to see.

You have nothing to contribute.

Go and attend to your lab janitor.

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
innervoice:

[s]So you want women without baggage but believe that it is a lie when a woman says that she can have a happy and fulfilled life without a husband?

The hypocrisy is that it is unacceptable for a woman to brag about the number of men she would like to have when it is perfectly ok for you to do so.[/s]
Oh lord, Timbuktou was right afterall. So in my entire post, the part you could respond to was my muse about wanting two or more women in my life?
Was that the point of my post? cheesy

Let me guide you as it seems a bit of work for you, you're welcome grin :

Have you not noticed that it's almost always women writing long articles and academic projects about how they don't need men and marriage to be happy, but NEVER men?

A man will never try to justify his single status by writing articles in the name of self-love trying hard to come off and convince people how he doesn't need a woman in his life to be happy
- in fact, most will brag about how they want two or even more women in their life at the same time (minus the baggage) ...I know I do
You deliberately avoided the bold text to reply me with rhetorics about me needing more than one woman in my life...well at least, I did not lie about it as most men won't. cheesy

Now please do us and your intelligence a favour by responding to the text I put in bold for you, which was and still is the point of my post... gringrin
Care to explain to us why the bold text is so?

8 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
crackhaus:

Oh lord, Timbuktou was right afterall. So in my entire post, the part you could respond to was the musing about wanting two or more women?

Let me guide you, you're welcome grin :

You deliberately avoided the bold text to reply me with rhetorics about my needing more than one woman in my life...at least I did not lie about it as most men won't. cheesy

Now please do us and your intelligence a favour by responding to the text I put in bold for you, which was and is the point of that post... gringrin
Care to explain to us why it's so?

Good luck with that thing. The next thing he'll say is you're a misogynist or any of it's corollaries.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
innervoice:

Who said anything else?
You said children need both parents, I asked if they do.
Instead of you to answer a simple Yes to confirm your submission, you decided to divert into probability by saying they don't if the father is useless.

Obviously, you were trying to railroad the discussion into something else entirely...so I summarized what you were trying to say as it seemed difficult for you. gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

Good luck with that thing. The next thing he'll say is you're a misogynist or any of it's corollaries.
I've been called worse by some intellectual infants on here...
This is what usually happens gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by innervoice(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
crackhaus:

You said children need both parents, I asked if they do.
Instead of you to answer a simple Yes to confirm your submission, you decided to divert into probability by saying they don't if the father is useless.

Obviously, you were trying to railroad the discussion into something else entirely...so I summarized what you were trying to say as it seemed difficult for you. gringrin

Thanks for the summary. It was a waste of time. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by innervoice(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
crackhaus:

Oh lord, Timbuktou was right afterall. So in my entire post, the part you could respond to was my muse about wanting two or more women in my life?

Let me guide you as it seems a bit of work for you, you're welcome grin Timbumumu is already crawling up there, help each other grin grin grin

You deliberately avoided the bold text to reply me with rhetorics about me needing more than one woman in my life...well at least, I did not lie about it as most men won't. cheesy

Now please do us and your intelligence a favour by responding to the text I put in bold for you, which was and still is the point of my post... gringrin
Care to explain to us why the bold text is so?

I can see these women are a pain your azz. This is your problem.

In a society, in which women are constantly told that they have little value without a husband, this is a normal reaction. Like it is normal for mumus to claim that people MUST marry or else the species is endangered. grin grin grin

When in fact they do so because THEY think and feel that men THEY are "useless without marriage". grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by montezz(f): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
edwife:
I agree that the society has something to do with it,but the women themselves too.I know Nairaland is very fake with many pretentious folks who derive the pleasure of portraying something they are not.There is a site i visit,it is when i realise that things were not really what they seem to be,this is not to mock women or those ladies writing there because i respect them for their honesty and courage but to just see the real situation and i honestly wish them well.

Now looking for serious relationship and the percentage of ladies to men is 90% to 10%.

Just a few...
can u pls share d link to d site?
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2015

Scientists have cloned a sheep named Dolly without involving any male spermatozoa. grin
Dolly was born on July 5,1996 and had three mothers (one provided the egg, another the DNA and a third carried the cloned embryo to term).[8] She was created using the technique of somatic cell nuclear transfer, where the cell nucleus from an adult cell is transferred into an unfertilized oocyte (developing egg cell) that has had its cell nucleus removed. The hybrid cell is then stimulated to divide by an electric shock, and when it develops into a blastocyst it is implanted in a surrogate mother.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolly_(sheep)
See wetin pesin dey type, trying to pass off as gospel and feeling smart... cheesy

So scientists cloned a sheep without involving any male spermatozoa?
Human male spermatozoa or Ram sperm?
On a normal day, wetin even concern human sperm with sheep... grin

You men just need to be careful and pray this technology is not allowed in humans, otherwise you would be reduced to redundancy and irrelevance. grin
Thank God some people know that no technology or witchcraft exists that makes men irrelevant in the game of reproduction, as long as women have not started producing sperm in their breast milk or vaginal discharge.

So until such a time comes that it becomes possible for women to reproduce without any contact with a man or his semen, people should shut up about how men are not needed in reproduction and stop typing unsubstantiated mumbo jumbo. gringrin

9 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
innervoice:

I can see these women are a pain your azz. This is your problem.

In a society, in which women are constantly told that they have little value without a husband, this is a normal reaction. [s]Like it is normal for mumus to claim that people MUST marry or else the species is endangered. grin grin grin

When in fact they do so because THEY think and feel that men THEY are "useless without marriage". grin grin grin grin grin [/s]

My pain, my azz, my problem...Nothing to you, but the truth must always be stated regardless. grin

So it's a normal reaction from women who have been told by society that they have little value without a husband? shockedshocked
I am shocked!

It's a self-esteem issue afterall? grin

Society put them under pressure to marry, and they in turn put themselves under pressure by lashing out, typing articles, and trying to convince society how they don't need a man.
If they're so comfortable and happy with singledom, why are they disturbing and trying to convince the rest of us of their happiness?

The struck out text should be posted to whom you intended it for, thanks as you act accordingly grin

9 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Kimoni: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
nasha1:

I also saw the same thing.Edwife didn't even mock or said single girls are unhappy.And they refused to see where she wrote that it's not only the society but the ladies are to blame themselves .So she went further on showing some posts from ladies crying for men.
Nawa for long epitsles on top of a simple post.

Na real wa

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by innervoice(m): 5:40am On Sep 23, 2015
crackhaus:

My pain, my azz, my problem...Nothing to you, but the truth must always be stated regardless. grin

So it's a normal reaction from women who have been told by society that they have little value without a husband? shockedshocked
I am shocked!

It's a self-esteem issue afterall? grin

Society put them under pressure to marry, and they in turn put themselves under pressure by lashing out, typing articles, and trying to convince society how they don't need a man.
If they're so comfortable and happy with singledom, why are they disturbing and trying to convince the rest of us of their happiness?

The struck out text should be posted to whom you intended it for, thanks as you act accordingly grin

The more interesting question is why you and your NL friends gang up on every thread concerning female issues. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2015
innervoice:

The more interesting question is why you and your NL friends gang up on every thread concerning female issues. grin
It's a sport - I and my friends can post, gang up, and shiit on any thread we damn well feel like...it's the internet dummy cheesy

Now don't try to divert, answer the question and keep to the subject of our discussion if you have the brain cells for it. grin

8 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nice article. I read it to the end, I like the part where you talked about the suitor who didn't get why you didn't fall all over his marriage proposal. LOL

I have experienced that and the guy was confused as to why I didn't want to leave the shame of single hood and become a respectable married woman.

Happiness is a choice and even if some days you get lonely, you just have to pick yourself up and retain a cheerful attitude.

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Stillfire, grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't ask me y i'm laughing o....you be mental case!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse / We Need Marriage Counselors In Nigeria Please. No More P And E / Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.