Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:51 PM

Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. (8652 Views)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth / Nigerian Woman Delivers After 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by SAMBARRY: 1:14am On Sep 24, 2015
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by innervoice(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
crackhaus:

It's a sport - I and my friends can post, gang up, and shiit on any thread we damn well feel like...it's the internet dummy cheesy

Now don't try to divert, answer the question and keep to the subject of our discussion if you have the brain cells for it. grin

I know you can do or be whatever you want online, but why, of all the other options, do you choose to be so stu.pid? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
innervoice:

I know you can do or be whatever you want online, but why, of all the other options, do you choose to be so stu.pid? grin grin
Being stu.pid is a sport to me, and nothing to you like I said before... I wonder why you keep going back there.

Now answer the question and keep to the subject of this discussion if you got half the intellect for it. cool

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Esthersblog(f): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2015
Lol.
Phema:
Damn! The men are going to hate this.

How dare you breathe without them? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elderly People's Curse And Blessing: Superstion Or Fact? / Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed With This. Stop Given Excuses / Do Polygamists Wear Wedding Rings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.