Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses (1960 Views)

Famous Quotes From The Great Noetic & Davidylan (phd.) / The Noetic Interview: Questions On Humanity And The Quality Of Goodness / To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by babs787(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2009
If the bible is complete, where are these verses in Revised Standard Version, Good News Bible, New International Bible, Living Bible Versions and other bibles apart from KJV

a.Mathew 17 v 21

(b) mark 11 v 26

(c) acts 8 v 37

(d) Mathew 17 v 21

(e) Mathew 21 v 44

(f) Mathew 23 v 14 etc
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2009
My dear brothers, do not indulge this islamist goon. He spends way too much time quoting the bible . . . you know that same book his allah claimed to have "sent down and confirmed" even though we cant find his copy . . . the same book blabs uses to justify mohammad and his allah . . . let him set up a thread discussing his quran first . . . then we can take him seriously.

Each time we tried to do so, the threads were locked and we harassed, threatened and banned. These intolerant spawns of allah should not eat their cake and have it.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by babs787(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Davidylan

Coward, troll. Are you not ashamed of yourself? You have been bringing allegations in which I for one have been answering you but you are not man enough to answer questions on your faith.

The addition of Noetic, Todak and No2atheism should be additional advantage to discuss with Babs.

Olodo, Wise and stop being a coward.

You can do better by providing answers to those questions.

LIAR
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2009
Read your quran first! grin
You read the bible way too much.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by noetic(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2009
davidylan:

Read your quran first! grin
You read the bible way too much.
how can u expect him to read the koran? he knows allah told a lot of lies in there. grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by mazaje(m): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2009
i can see mud flying all around ,  grin grin

nobody really knows what the contents of original manuscripts of the bible really are, all what is available today are copies, of copies , of copies, of copies, which are all filled with translation errors, outright interpolations and mistakes. . .  the NIV says in their footnote that all the verses are missing in their own version because quite a number of the early manuscripts do not have those verses you are talking about that's was they did not include them in their own translation. . . . .but that does not mean that the koran is not also a forgery. . . . .

@
davidylan is this not the same thing you are doing to the moslems? grin grin, you really do not like the taste of your own medicine i have noticed.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by noetic(m): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2009
babs787:

If the bible is complete, where are these verses in Revised Standard Version, Good News Bible, New International Bible, Living Bible Versions and other bibles apart from KJV

a.Mathew 17 v 21

(b) mark 11 v 26

(c) acts 8 v 37  

(d) Mathew 17 v 21

(e) Mathew 21 v 44

(f) Mathew 23 v 14 etc

post what each of the versions says concerning the verses. then we can help u.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by noetic(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2009
mazaje:

i can see mud flying all around ,  grin grin

nobody really knows what the contents of original manuscripts of the bible really are, all what is available today are copies, of copies , of copies, of copies, which are all filled with translation errors, outright interpolations and mistakes. . .  the NIV says in their footnote that all the verses are missing in their own version because quite a number of the early manuscripts do not have those verses you are talking about that's was they did not include them in their own translation. . . . .but that does not mean that the koran is not also a forgery. . . . .

@
davidylan is this not the same thing you are doing to the moslems? grin grin, you really do not like the taste of your own medicine i have noticed.
what exactly are u saying? atheism is not an excuse for being unintelligent u know.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by mazaje(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2009
noetic:

how can you help him when the NIV says in their footnote that the verses were not included in their own translation because they are not found in some of the early manuscript ?
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by mazaje(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2009
noetic:

what exactly are u saying? atheism is not an excuse for being unintelligent u know.

grin grin how am i unintelligent? grin because i refuse to accept the ideas, fantasies and imaginations of ancient jews and romans? keep living in your bubble. . . .
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by babs787(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Noetic

Quite unintelligent

a.Mathew 17 v 21

21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

(b) mark 11 v 26

26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

(c) acts 8 v 37

37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

(e) Mathew 21 v 44

44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

(f) Mathew 23 v 14 etc

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

So I have done that, explain them to me?
Where did KJV see them when they do not exist in the original manuscript?

Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by babs787(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Mazaje

but that does not mean that the koran is not also a forgery. . . . .

You could create a thread and we discuss the alleged forgery, you and I.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2009
noetic, ignore mazaje . . . he is simply an unintelligent troll.

Blabs, we are ready to deal with your claims on the bible as soon as you are ready to deal with the case of mohammad and the vanishing temple in Jerusalem. when you are ready pls let me know.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by mazaje(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2009
babs787:

@Mazaje

You could create a thread and we discuss the alleged forgery, you and I.

i do not need to create a thread for that the koran was plagiarized from the tanakah and other books that were not included in the bible. . . . .as for the king james version, the kjv was poorly translated, it has words or mistranslations like lucifer, unicorn, etc that are only found in the king james version and not found or are corrected in other versions of the bible.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by mazaje(m): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2009
davidylan:

why wont you tell him to ignore me, when your own "word of god" is been exposed as word of men that do not even know what they are doing. . . . grin grin
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by noetic(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2009
davidylan:

Blabs, we are ready to deal with your claims on the bible as soon as you are ready to deal with the case of mohammad and the vanishing temple in Jerusalem. when you are ready pls let me know.

you must be dreaming david, if u ever expect blabs to answer this question.  grin grin grin grin

a question allah or the paedophile mohammed cannot answer, how then can poor blabs help u?
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by babs787(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Mazaje

[b]i do not need to create a thread for that the koran was plagiarized from the tanakah [/b]and other books that were not included in the bible.

Bring your fact and you see me discussing with you.

Who plagiarised it?
What language was Tanakah written?
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by mazaje(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2009
babs787:

@Mazaje

Bring your fact and you see me discussing with you.

what facts do you want me to bring apart from the one i stated that most of the stories in the koran were plagiarized from the hebrew bible. . .

Who plagiarised it?

the people that wrote the koran long after the death of mohammed. . . .

What language was Tanakah written?

hebrew, it was not written in arabic do not be deceived. . . .
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by babs787(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Noetic, Davidylan

What questions have you asked that answers have not been provided. Escapist. This is different thread and you should be bold enough to debate with me.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by mazaje(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2009
babs787:

@Noetic, Davidylan

What questions have you asked that answers have not been provided. Escapist. This is different thread and you should be bold enough to debate with me.

what do you want them to debate with you when the NIV has answered you already. . . . the verses are not found in quite a number of the original manuscripts available. . . .why couldn't the biblegod protect his " holy word" from copyist errors and mistakes. . . . grin grin grin deluded goons. . . .
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2009
babs787:

@Noetic, Davidylan

You cant run away with that "this is a different thread" trick . . . the threads we asked you guys on were locked and got us banned so answer us first . . . which temple did Mohammad visit and worship in Jerusalem?
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by babs787(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2009
Olodo grin
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2009
[size=18pt]which temple did Mohammad visit and worship in Jerusalem?[/size]

Olodo is not the answer to the question.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by noetic(m): 1:20am On Apr 12, 2009
babs787:

Olodo grin

thou nefarious servant of the bloody allah. . . y are thou as ignorant as the blood thirsty servant of allah mohammed? grin grin grin

The authors of KJV were able to interpret the said verses based on the earlier transcripts they had, the other translators couldnt.
whats the big deal in this? how does this change the reality about the eternal truth the bible contains?
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by mazaje(m): 1:58am On Apr 12, 2009
noetic:

thou nefarious servant of the bloody allah. . . y are thou as ignorant as the blood thirsty servant of allah mohammed? grin grin grin

The authors of KJV were able to interpret the said verses based on the earlier transcripts they had, the other translators couldnt.
whats the big deal in this? how does this change the reality about the eternal truth the bible contains?

thou liar. . .as toneyb has said its always good lying for jesus eh? the footnotes of the NIV says that they did not include those verses because they were not found in some of the early manuscripts available not because they could not translate it thou lair. . . .that shows that the bible like every other work of man has been edited, interpolated, re-written and changed a lot of times. . . . . .
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by noetic(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2009
mazaje:

thou liar. . .as toneyb has said its always good lying for jesus eh? the footnotes of the NIV says that they did not include those verses because they were not found in some of the early manuscripts available not because they could not translate it thou lair. . . .that shows that the bible like every other work of man has been edited, interpolated, re-written and changed a lot of times. . . . . .

thou lying ignoramus. , , . . , u said it urself, they couldnt find it in "some". how many years was between KJV first translation and the NIV translation.
thou hypocrite. . . .
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by yousouph(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2009
You all should stop these antagonisation of any religion. Your actions may incite religious war & the consequences is dire to any nation or community. Ready bloody Jesus, Muhammed & Allah shows that there is no respect to what is Sacred to a person or humanity. When we all are clamouring for world peace. Whether you belief in one religion or the order or even say there is no God shouldn't affect anybody. Live and let live. You can choose your action but you cannot choose the consequence of your action.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by babs787(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2009
@Daidylan

My deluded friend grin. I know that the questions on missing verses would be too hard for you to answer. I wonder where KJV sees its own verses when its not in original manuscript?

You have dubiosly evaded the question trying to cover it with another unrelated topic which Lagosboy and myself answered.

which temple did Mohammad visit and worship in Jerusalem?

In case you missed, this happened to be Lagosboy response to you and No2atheism

ansswered this question yeterday and i categoricaly told you i am not moving round a cycle , if you accept fine and if you dont then hold on to your opinion priod. I am not hear to win an arguement but to explain the true islamic perspective according to my ability.

Muhammed visited Al aqsa masjid, which was the location of the temple of solomon , which was earlier the location where Abraham also carried out wonderful things. The site has been a holy site from d days of abraham way before solomons father david. Calling the place temple of solomon is because solomon built the temple there.

There was a temple there during the times of muhammed and this was used by priests and rabbis as far as i know.

This was my response:

Na wa o. Your ignorance knows no bounds. To you, Mosque is a building abi, you be olodo just like Davidylan Grin

Quran chapter 17 verse 1 talks about the a sacred mosque in Mecca and we should ask ourselves if any building like mosque apart from the Kabah exist then? It shows that masjid refers to a place of performing prostration and not necessarily a building as you have been thinking.

Quran 17 v 1. Glory to ((Allah)) Who did take His servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Mosque to the farthest Mosque, whose precincts We did bless,- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things).

M[b]asjid which refers to a Site, Temple or Mosque is a place that is fit for prostration whether it is a building or not and it could be used for non-Islamic place of worship[/b] as well as Quran 17 verse 7 when the jews were punished for their arrogance:

17 v 7: If ye did well, ye did well for yourselves; if ye did evil, (ye did it) against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disfigure your faces, and to enter your Temple as they had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that fell into their power.

We could see from the above that masjid is a place of worship, just like the Temple was used for the children of Israel. It does not have to be a building but but could be an area with boundaries.

Also the Holy Prophet made us kown that every place on earth is a Masjid when he said that:

'The earth has been made for me [and for my followers] a "masjid" [a place for prostration] and a means of purification. Therefore, my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due'.

Al-Masjid al-Aqsa and the surrounding area (i.e., Dome of the Rock among others) is usually identified with the place where the Temple of Solomon once stood and you may check Encyclopaedia Judaica for facts.

Before Jerusalem came under the control of Muslims in 638, it was widely understood that al-Aqsa mosque is the same as David's sanctuary. When Caliph Umar ibn al-Khattāb (580-644) was given the key to the city by the Patriarch of Jerusalem, Sophronius, he signed with him a treaty that is known as the "Covenant of Omar" and he later asked the Patriarch of Jerusalem to show him what Umar spelled out as "Masjid Dawood" (Mosque of David). This was called David's sanctuary or prayer niche (mihrab Dawud), in

Quran 38 v 21: 21. And has the news of the litigants reached you? When they climbed over the wall into (his) Mihrâb (a praying place or a private room,).

David chose the site on which Solomon built his temple. It was an abandoned place and abused by the Romans and the Church at the time. The Patriarch took him to the door of the sanctuary which was almost blocked due to the trash that was placed at the door. Umar looked left and right and said: “Allah is Great, I swear by the one who holds my soul in his hand that this is the Mosque of David which the prophet of Allah described to us after his night journey.” The Caliph Umar started cleaning up the place. He asked Ka'ab al-Ahbar a Jewish Rabbi who had converted to Islam and came with Umar from Medina, to guide him to the place of the Rock. Umar used his cloths to remove the trash covering the Rock, and other Muslims did what Umar was doing. After cleaning up the place, Umar went to the al-Mihrab (a chamber inside the Mosque where the Imam usually stands) and started praying and reading Surat Sad from Quran.

Neal Robinson states:
The [Muslim] tradition which identifies it [i.e., al-Masjid al-Aqsa] with the Temple Mount in Jerusalem makes admirable sense in view of the fact that the 'place of worship' (masjid) whose destruction is evoked in v. 7 [i.e., 17:7] is clearly the Temple.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-259831.0.html

Deny it again. Olodo somebody grin
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by mazaje(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2009
noetic:

thou lying ignoramus. , , . . , u said it urself, they couldnt find it in "some". how many years was between KJV first translation and the NIV translation.
thou hypocrite. . . .

the early manuscripts existed hundreds of years before the KJV so what the heck are you talking about? i though you said that they could not translate it did you finally realize that you were lying? grin grin
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2009
Matthew 17:21
But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.

Mark 11:26
But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father who is in heaven forgive your sins.

Acts 8:37
Philip said, "If you believe with all your heart, you may." The eunuch answered, "I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God."

Matthew 21:44
He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed.

Matther 23:14
Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You devour widows' houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. Therefore you will be punished more severely.

You wrote Matther 17:21 twice.

All of the above scriptures were taken from the New International Version. Any other "allegedly missing" scriptures?
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by mazaje(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2009
mactao:

Matthew 17:21
But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.

Mark 11:26
But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father who is in heaven forgive your sins.

Acts 8:37
Philip said, "If you believe with all your heart, you may." The eunuch answered, "I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God."

Matthew 21:44
He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed.

Matther 23:14
Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You devour widows' houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. Therefore you will be punished more severely.

You wrote Matther 17:21 twice.

All of the above scriptures were taken from the New International Version
. Any other "allegedly missing" scriptures?

which NIV are you talking about?. . . . . here is a copy of the NIV mark 17:21 is not there, all the verses are not found in the NIV. . . .

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mar&c=11&v=1&t=NIV#top
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2009
blabs thanks for as usual copying and pasting more drivel . . . here is what mohammad said - Glory to (Allah) Who did take His Servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque (Masjid al-Aqsa), whose precincts We did bless,- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things). S. 17:1

Now you fraudulent slaves of satan:
1. The verse contains NO mention of Jerusalem.
2. It specifically states that mohammad went to a MOSQUE. You liars on the other hand have struggled to paper over this clear deception by stating the obvious untruth that a masjid refers to a "site, temple or mosque".

Problem - It could not have been temple - the Jewish temple was destroyed in AD 70, a full 400 yrs BEFORE mohammad was born.
It could not have been a mosque because the masjid Al-Aqsa (which the quran FALSELY claims mohammad went to) was not completed until 50yrs AFTER mohammad had died.

Was it a "site" then? Well Mohammad apparently didnt think so - Some of them said: HOW MANY DOORS ARE THERE IN THAT MOSQUE? I HAD NOT COUNTED THEM SO I BEGAN TO LOOK AT IT AND COUNTED THEM ONE BY ONE AND GAVE THEM INFORMATION CONCERNING THEM.

I didnt know that "sites" now had doors!

You liar copied this - We could see from the above that masjid is a place of worship, just like the Temple was used for the children of Israel. I[b]t does not have to be a building[/b] but but could be an area with boundaries.

Well mohammad counted the doors so it HAD to have been a building . . .

You also copied this - Before Jerusalem came under the control of Muslims in 638, it was widely understood that al-Aqsa mosque is the same as David's sanctuary. When Caliph Umar ibn al-Khattāb (580-644) was given the key to the city by the Patriarch of Jerusalem, Sophronius, he signed with him a treaty that is known as the "Covenant of Omar" and he later asked the Patriarch of Jerusalem to show him what Umar spelled out as "Masjid Dawood" (Mosque of David). This was called David's sanctuary or prayer niche (mihrab Dawud)

Except that you forgot that Mohammad died in 632 AD, 6 yrs BEFORE Jerusalem would fall to the muslims, 6 yrs BEFORE ANY muslim could identify which place was David's sanctuary and 562 yrs AFTER the destruction of Herod's temple.

Another HUGE problem with the narration you copied is that it betrays the islamic falsehood of distorting history. David had NO sanctuary . . . the first Temple in Jerusalem was built by Solomon . . . long after David had died!

You also copied this - David chose the site on which Solomon built his temple. It was an abandoned place and abused by the Romans and the Church at the time. The Patriarch took him to the door of the sanctuary which was almost blocked due to the trash that was placed at the door. Umar looked left and right and said: “Allah is Great, I swear by the one who holds my soul in his hand that this is the Mosque of David which the prophet of Allah described to us after his night journey.” The Caliph Umar started cleaning up the place. He asked Ka'ab al-Ahbar a Jewish Rabbi who had converted to Islam and came with Umar from Medina, to guide him to the place of the Rock. Umar used his cloths to remove the trash covering the Rock, and other Muslims did what Umar was doing. After cleaning up the place, Umar went to the al-Mihrab (a chamber inside the Mosque where the Imam usually stands) and started praying and reading Surat Sad from Quran.

Except of course you lot forgot one simple fact . . . After the Roman destruction of the temple in AD 70, ONLY one part of the OUTER WALL (wailing wall) of the temple remained . . . that portion had NO DOOR and no place for Imam's to stand . . .

The temple DID NOT HAVE A PLACE FOR IMAM'S (infidels) to stand. The holiest portions of the temple were reserved for levitical priests only.

Try another lie again . . . and while you're at it the question still stands - [size=18pt]which temple did mohammad claim to have entered in Jerusalem?[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evolution Of The Eye By Sinequanon debunked / Is This Song Worldly? / 'Thank God U Werent Watching Porn- Nigeria React As Pst Adeboye Tweet About Dino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.