Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,279 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

How To Cure Severe Enzema - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Severe Enzema (7932 Views)

"Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cure Severe Enzema by Kaybeeeee(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
Pls I need help,I have a severe enzema,it started from my chest and spread gradually,and now it has spread to my back.Pls doctor in d house,how do I cure it and wats d cause
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by Evergreen4(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
To cure the eczema, get a potash popular known as "okanwu" in local palance, grind it to be smooth, then put it a container and add liiter water. Just rub it on the affected parts of ur body every night, you will see how fast it works
Kaybeeeee:
Pls I need help,I have a severe enzema,it started from my chest and spread gradually,and now it has spread to my back.Pls doctor in d house,how do I cure it and wats d cause
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by Ojestas(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lalasticlala

BTW
Do u know what's called "eyin aró"?? Its a local yoruba something...works for pimples, eczema, Rashes et al. . You can ask in d market. . Scrap the affected areas a lil,, apply eyin aro...leave for 1-2 hours before you bath it off. . Repeat for 3days consecutively. . If u still find it there, then its from the village.
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by Evergreen4(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
Evergreen4:
To cure the eczema, get a potash popular known as "okanwu" in local palance, grind it to be smooth, then put it a container and add liiter water. Just rub it on the affected parts of ur body every night, you will see how fast it works
NOTE: its not the strong potash that has shiny glass like particles , its the soft one
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by Kaybeeeee(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
Evergreen4:

will try dat,thanks
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by Kaybeeeee(m): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
Evergreen4:
NOTE: its not the strong potash that has shiny glass like particles , its the soft one

d one dat look like rough stone
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by Kaybeeeee(m): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
Evergreen4:

d one dat look like rough stone nko
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by Kaybeeeee(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ojestas:
Lalasticlala

BTW
Do u know what's called "eyin aró"?? Its a local yoruba something...works for pimples, eczema, Rashes et al. . You can ask in d market. . Scrap the affected areas a lil,, apply eyin aro...leave for 1-2 hours before you bath it off. . Repeat for 3days consecutively. . If u still find it there, then its from the village.
This eyin aro Hw does it look like,a leaf or wah??
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by spinna: 1:06am On Sep 18, 2015
There is a product called Selsun shampoo, its in a white plastic bottle, apply it to your skin with a little water to help it spread well, and let it dry, wash off after a few hrs. repeat daily. it will disappear. You can get it at any good pharmacy like healthplus..
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by Ojestas(m): 6:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Kaybeeeee:

This eyin aro Hw does it look like,a leaf or wah??
Not a leaf...its a liquid substance. .looks brownish-black
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by Kaybeeeee(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2015
spinna:
There is a product called Selsun shampoo, its in a white plastic bottle, apply it to your skin with a little water to help it spread well, and let it dry, wash off after a few hrs. repeat daily. it will disappear. You can get it at any good pharmacy like healthplus..

Pls Hw can I get it
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by funkyglitz: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2015
You can actually use a car hydrulic to rub on the affected part
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by Kaybeeeee(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2015
funkyglitz:

Brake oil
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by Kaybeeeee(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2015
funkyglitz:

Brake oil abi
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by bugzbunny: 11:37am On Sep 18, 2015
Nixoderm
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by funkyglitz: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yes d brake oil
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by Kaybeeeee(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
funkyglitz:
Yes d brake oil
thanks
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by girlking(f): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
NIXODERM. After bathing at night apply it on the affected area
Re: How To Cure Severe Enzema by widowhusband: 5:40am On Sep 19, 2015
post a picture if u can lets be sure its eczema. if so u need antifungal tablets and antifungal cream. u also shd get hiv test

(1) (Reply)

What No Body Will Tell You About Kedi Magilim Side Effects (weight Loss Miracle) / Save The Virgina Now!!!!! / Common Practices That Prevents Women From Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.