Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife (12228 Views)

Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire / The Governor's Son And I / The Governor's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by ImanuelJannah(m): 5:28am On Sep 18, 2015
“I’ll kill that f^cking bastard,” screamed Claret Chima, the wife of the Governor of Egunu state, “every f^cking time I go out of town on his f^cking business I have to hear stories about his incessant f^cking around!!!” This wasn’t the first time that I had heard this little tirade, and as the lead bodyguard for the First Lady, i had seen and heard more than MY fair share of intra family squabbling, but when ever she went off like this, it was better just to try and blend into the back ground and hope her tantrum would blow over quickly.

Tonight, however, i had a feeling that the Governor had crossed over some imaginary line of demarcation, and maybe, just maybe Mrs. Chima was going to cause her husband – Oliver Chima – more than a little trouble! She poured herself a scotch and water, and uncharacteristically offered me one. “Come on James, have a drink with me, I’m staying indoors the rest of the night and you’ll go off duty in a couple of hours, so what’s the harm” she asked in almost a pleading voice.

“No thanks ma’am, I really have to stay sharp, if it ever got out that the first lady’s top security agent was drinking on the job, well, I’m afraid it would be all over,” I gently replied.

“Sweet Jesus Christ,” she muttered, “I can’t even get the help to have a drink with me,” while draining her glass and immediately pouring another!

Normally I would have kept my mouth shut and let Mrs. Chima work it out for herself, but tonight was different, she was really hurting inside. Her husband’s s*x romp was taking a vicious toll on his wife psychologically and I couldn’t understand how a man married to such a beautiful and devoted wife could even think about cheating on her!

Through two campaigns for governor as well as hundreds of other fund raisers and political meetings, Mrs. Chima had let her whole career as a lawyer stand on hold as she pushed her husband towards the prize of the Governor of Egunu state, and usually after meeting them both, most people wondered if the wrong Chima got elected!

“Mrs. Chima,” I said softly, “I just want you to know that it has been a privilege protecting you, and that in my eyes you are a true patriot!”

Claret Chima cocked her head to one side, took a long drink, and then slid to the floor with glass in hand and began to sob!!!

I raced across the room and tried to help the First Lady to her feet, worried that some of the help might come in and see her in this psychologically agitated state. If I didn’t do so, I could see this headline in the newspapers the next day, “First Lady Falls Down Drunk And Crying Over Oliver’s Secret Sex Affairs!!!”

Well if I had anything to say about it, that headline would never see the light of day! “Come on, Mrs. Chima, you can’t lay there like this, get to your feet and we’ll talk about it,” I pleaded!

“Okay James,” she slurred, “talk to me then, tell me what a great man my husband is and why I’m so lucky to be married to him!!!” After I finally got her into an easy chair over by the desk and away from the liquor cabinet, it was then I broke a cardinal rule of every State House Security Service, which says: “Never Ever bad Mouth Any Member Of The First Family!!!”

I was unhappy in my heart that my governor would treat such a fine lady in such a shabby disgraceful fashion, and I just blurted out, “No ma’am, I’m not going to say that, he’s not worthy of your company let alone your bed, and if I had my way, he would be flogged everyday for the way he has treated you!!!”

(To Be Continued in Episode 2… )

Culled from: www.freshestgist.com

CC: Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by walearoy(m): 5:40am On Sep 18, 2015
Following

I sure sey na you
Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by Oblitz(m): 5:42am On Sep 18, 2015
hmm. watching in 3d
Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by kilokeys(m): 5:44am On Sep 18, 2015
Egunu state abi?

U will end up in rikiriki if u rnt careful o grin

1 Like

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by zadok60: 5:47am On Sep 18, 2015
good morning oat
Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by Imortal001: 6:02am On Sep 18, 2015
Ok
Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 18, 2015
Hope your story will not declared you wanted? why can't you use different state entirely?
Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by oluwafemi113(m): 6:13am On Sep 18, 2015
This story go get part two ooooo
Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by Ezerbullet(m): 6:29am On Sep 18, 2015
following
Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by nobilis: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2015
You're the chief bodyguard of Egunu State's governor's wife.
And you're sleeping with your boss.
U think she will save you when the hammer strikes?
cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by Missmossy(f): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmmm, let's see how it goes. Following.

2 Likes

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by ImanuelJannah(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
How I Started Sleeping with the Governor’s Wife (Episode 2)

[continued from Episode 1... ]

With her eyes shining from tears and her lower lip trembling, the first lady looked up at me and said, “Thank you James, that’s about the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me in the last 5 years, you don’t know how much I appreciate it!”

“Thanks!.” I said.

It had been a chaotic day, so that Monday night. I was ready to go home and rest but, I had to ensure the first lady was going to be well covered when I go off-duty. After fixing everything that concerned her security in place, I told Mrs. Chima that I was ready to go home. but the first lady asked me to first call Chinwe – her personal domestic aide – and tell her to bring a can of Red Bull. I felt sorry for the first lady; I sensed the governor’s infidelity was gradually pushing Mrs. Chima into a state of depression. She worked such long hours that day, and shouldn’t have been told heartbreaking news about her husband’s latest s*x romp with nearby University students.

I quickly obliged, and called Chinwe to bring the can of Red Bull. I liked the idea of Red Bull that night because the “Inositol” and “Glucuronolactone” contained in Red Bull exercises anti-depressant effects on the mind. So, it was an apt for her to guzzle up at least one can before sleeping.

About 5 minutes later, Chinwe brought in the first lady’s can of Red Bull. As she drank the energy drink, I asked her softly if there was anything else I could do for her.

What happened next was hard for me to figure out, even later on when I had more time to think about it, but it was as if a magnet pulled words out of my mouths as I told Mrs. Chima about the discussion two domestic staff had in the living quarters of Egunu State House about the Governor and Ibiri – the first lady’s youngest blood sister.

“Do you know about the love between His excellency and Ibiri?” Asked the first domestic staff.

“Who said they are lovers? Unless you know don’t come to conclusions. Before suspecting others, you should think thoroughly. Moreover, it’s their personal matter. You’re not supposed to interfere in His Excellency’s personal matter.” The second domestic staff replied… expressing surprise at the shocking news.

Then the first domestic staff said: “I know it’s purely His Excellency’s personal matter, being a responsible person in the State House, I can’t close my eyes. I’m hundred percent confident by observing their free movement.”

“I don’t agree with you, the governor and Ibiri are in-laws, and the governor is a well-respected and responsible person.” Replied the second domestic staff. So, the first domestic staff left without defending her argument.

As the first lady heard this, she swear before me that she’d do something drastic, if it be true that Governor Oliver Chima was also sleeping with her younger sister.

The governor’s wife had invited Ibiri – her younger sister who just graduated from Obia State University to stay with her at the Governor’s lodge, Egunu but unknown to the first lady, this was the beginning of an affair between her husband and Ibiri.

(To be continued in Episode 3…)

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by tpiander: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
just wondering if it will be placed on front page, that's all.
Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by aprilwise(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
There is no story someone can't find on nairaland. Game on
Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by ImanuelJannah(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
[Continued from How I Started Sleeping with the Governor’s Wife (Episode 2)… ]

Few months after, the first lady had started noticing that the Governor was flirting around with Ibiri all the time and became suspicious of them.

Not wanting to lose her husband to her younger sister, the first lady called her sister, one morning, and said: “Ibiri I’ve concluded arrangement for to go to Rutgers University, United States for your masters degree programme.”

“Wow! thank you big sis, I love you. You the best.” Ibiri said.as she was expressed profound elation at the news

However, as the lead security agent covering the first lady’s affairs at Egunu State House, I had noticed that by the time Ibiri left the country for her masters’ degree programme abroad, she was already into a deep relationship with the Governor. She had gotten a brand new Toyota car and frequent overseas trips from the relationship which continued even while she was studied abroad.

I was there when the affair however blew open as Ibiri returned to the country after her studies, and told the first lady that she was pregnant for the governor. Claret who had thought she put an end to the s*x romp between her husband and her younger sister, was so shocked to the point that she suffered a kind of psychological disorder known as reactive depression.

Again. I was also there when the first lady was taken to Rev.Fr. Ibezim’s Passover Ministries at Amana, Egunu for healing and when her mental state could not improve, her mother took her to a native doctor who succeeded in temporarily stabilizing her mind.

The first lady thereafter called Ibiri to her personal living quarters in the State House and said to her in a pleading tone: “Ibiri, abort the pregnancy.”

“Why should I? Nope, I won’t do that sis.” Ibiri replied in a manner that gave the first the impression that she’ll soon be replaced.

“I’d deal with you for insisting you’d cause me after all I’ve done for you.” The first lady threatened.

“You can’t do me nothing.” Ibiri barked again..

“Ok. I make you a promise….” the first lady had replied, and left the room while I followed her.

The first lady then sent thugs after Ibiri, and when the governor got wind of the plan, he made special security arrangements for her. To make sure that the pregnancy was not tampered with, the governor then sent Ibiri back to the United States where she eventually delivered a baby boy.

One day as we traveled to the Federal Capital Territory, Ajuba, for a meeting with the President’s wife, Mrs. Chima told me she’d fight the governor like a wounded lion and break his heart too.

“How?” I curiously asked.

(To be continued in Episode 4….)

culled from www.freshestgist.com
Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by ImanuelJannah(m): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
[Continued from Episode 3]

The first lady smiled mischievously and said to me: “Wait until the summit ends in Ajuba to find out how.”

The meeting with the President’s wife which Mrs. Claret Chima had attended at Ajuba was that of African First Ladies Patriot Summit. After the summit, we headed straight to Egunu Governor’s Logde in Akosoro district, Ajuba to rest for the night before we returned to Egunu state the next day.

Claret, the Governor’s wife, took some scotch and water after dinner and wasn’t really over her hangover so she went straight to her Deluxe bedroom a bit later.

Around 11pm that night, the first lady invited me to her room to share another drink she had popped with her. I agreed to stay and keep her company but I politely refused to offer to share a drink with her.

Anyway, we had a wonderful time telling stories about each other, tiptoeing around subjects that were best only alluded to, and of course, I watched her finishing off the bottle she popped. To my surprise, Claret, started clinking her glass, demanding that I kiss her. My heart began to pound faster and heavily as she repeated her demand for a kiss. Then, various thoughts started rushing through my mind.

“Do you want to die? The governor will kill you, if he finds out!” was the first thought that came to my mind. As I was contemplating that thought another one came forth. “Take this opportunity, it’s a privilege to kiss the First Lady. Something else may follow….” Was the second thought.

Then, I began to think about the ethical and spiritual consequences of doing what the governor’s wife wanted me to do. I thought within myself “Will this be adultery? The kiss could lead to s*x with her since we’re all alone in the room.” I reasoned the matter and concluded that since the governor had been mistreating his wife psychologically and had broken her heart by impregnating her younger sister, it had become obvious that the necessary harmony between husband and wife that should exist in any sound marriage is lacking in the governor’s family, so, the governor should not expect his wife to give him 100% loyalty. So I decided to go for the kiss. The governor’s wife, then, stood up from where she was sitting, and moved over to where I was standing, and she engaged me in a long deep kiss that seemed to last forever!

My head was spinning, I knew that what I was doing was going to be considered more than wrong and unethical by some people, but I kept kissing the governor’s wife, and falling deeper and deeper under her spell. Even as I felt her fingers undoing my belt buckle and her soft hands slipping inside my boxers short to where my manhood was trying in vain to escape its cotton prison, Somehow, I felt a certain fear so I tried pulling away long enough to say, “No, it’s wrong, we can’t do this,” but she kissed me again and pulled my hard erection into the warm air of her room in Egunu Governor’s Lodge, and while still sitting in her chair, she straightened me up and leaned forward, taking my hard penis into her mouth!!!

When I looked down, I couldn’t help but feel totally stunned, here was a woman known all over Egunu state and universally loved by one and all, and yet here she was devouring my d*ck like there was no tomorrow!!! She let it slip out of her mouth momentarily and whispered to me “You, have a wonderful c*ck, James, I wish that I had done this a long time ago!”

Seeing this lovely woman I so adored, making love to my c*ck in such a tender and loving way was more than I could take, and as soon as she took me back into her mouth, I let loose with a gusher of hot cum down her throat!!! I had expected her to spit my c*ck and cum out of her mouth with revulsion, but instead, she sucked even harder, trying to coax every last bit of cum from my pulsating weapon while sighing, “Gosh! that tasted good I haven’t done that with my husband in such a long time, I really missed it!”

Just like every man, after he cums, the edge is taken off, and I was no different, so immediately I tried to pull up my trousers and get out of the compromising situation, but first lady would have none of it! “Not so fast, James,” she intoned, “you still have to take care of mama!!!”

It was at this point, I began to understand the plans first lady hatched for getting even with her husband.

(To be continued in Episode 5…)

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by aprilwise(m): 1:10am On Sep 20, 2015
Fire down

2 Likes

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by Missmossy(f): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Operation tit for that!

3 Likes

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by ImanuelJannah(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Warning: The episode you’re about to read contains obscene and indecent language. Reader’s discretion is advised! (For age 18+)

[Continued from Episode 3… ]

The first lady smiled mischievously and said to me: “Wait until the summit ends in Ajuba to find out how.”

The meeting with the President’s wife which Mrs. Claret Chima had attended at Ajuba was that of African First Ladies Patriot Summit. After the summit, we headed straight to Egunu Governor’s Logde in Akosoro district, Ajuba to rest for the night before we returned to Egunu state the next day.

Claret, the Governor’s wife, took some scotch and water after dinner and wasn’t really over her hangover so she went straight to her Deluxe bedroom a bit later.

Around 11pm that night, the first lady invited me to her room to share another drink she had popped with her. I agreed to stay and keep her company but I politely refused the offer to share a drink with her.

Anyway, we had a wonderful time telling stories about each other, tiptoeing around subjects that were best only alluded to, and of course, I watched her finishing off the bottle she popped. To my surprise, Claret, started clinking her glass, demanding that I kiss her. My heart began to pound faster and heavily as she repeated her demand for a kiss. Then, various thoughts started rushing through my mind.

“Do you want to die? The governor will kill you, if he finds out!” was the first thought that came to my mind. As I was contemplating that thought another one came forth. “Take this opportunity, it’s a privilege to kiss the First Lady. Something else may follow….” Was the second thought.

Then, I began to think about the ethical and spiritual consequences of doing what the governor’s wife wanted me to do. I thought within myself “Will this be adultery? The kiss could lead to s*x with her since we’re all alone in the room.” I reasoned the matter and concluded that since the governor had been mistreating his wife psychologically and had broken her heart by impregnating her younger sister, it had become obvious that the necessary harmony between husband and wife that should exist in any sound marriage is lacking in the governor’s family, so, the governor should not expect his wife to give him 100% loyalty. So I decided to go for the kiss. The governor’s wife, then, stood up from where she was sitting, and moved over to where I was standing, and she engaged me in a long deep kiss that seemed to last forever!

My head was spinning, I knew that what I was doing was going to be considered more than wrong and unethical by some people, but I kept kissing the governor’s wife, and falling deeper and deeper under her spell. Even as I felt her fingers undoing my belt buckle and her soft hands slipping inside my boxers short to where my manhood was trying in vain to escape its cotton prison, Somehow, I felt a certain fear so I tried pulling away long enough to say, “No, it’s wrong, we can’t do this,” but she kissed me again and pulled my hard erection into the warm air of her room in Egunu Governor’s Lodge, and while still sitting in her chair, she straightened me up and leaned forward, taking my hard penis into her mouth!!!

When I looked down, I couldn’t help but feel totally stunned, here was a woman known all over Egunu state and universally loved by one and all, and yet here she was devouring my d*ck like there was no tomorrow!!! She let it slip out of her mouth momentarily and whispered to me “You, have a wonderful c*ck, James, I wish that I had done this a long time ago!”

Seeing this lovely woman I so adored, making love to my c*ck in such a tender and loving way was more than I could take, and as soon as she took me back into her mouth, I let loose with a gusher of hot cum down her throat!!! I had expected her to spit my c*ck and cum out of her mouth with revulsion, but instead, she sucked even harder, trying to coax every last bit of cum from my pulsating weapon while sighing, “Gosh! that tasted good I haven’t done that with my husband in such a long time, I really missed it!”

Just like every man, after he cums, the edge is taken off, and I was no different, so immediately I tried to pull up my trousers and get out of the compromising situation, but first lady would have none of it! “Not so fast, James,” she intoned, “you still have to take care of mama!!!”

It was at this point, I began to understand the plans first lady hatched for getting even with her husband.

(To be continued in Episode 5…)

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by aprilwise(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pls update . Thanks

1 Like

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by ImanuelJannah(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
How I Started Sleeping with the Governor’s Wife (Episode 5)

Warning: The episode you’re about to read contains obscene and indecent language. Reader’s discretion is advised! (For age 18+)

[Continued from Episode 4…. ]

However, I said: “Ma’am, I don’t think that we should…….”, but I was cut off when she said cryptically, “Now James, don’t be like may a**hole husband and leave me hanging in the lurch, you have to do me, and do me now!!!”

Just being compared to Governor Oliver Chima was enough to make me want to throw up, so throwing caution to the winds, I helped Mrs. Chima to her feet and began undressing her. When she was finally before him in just her white lace bra and panties, she was just like every other woman stripping before a new man, wondering if she would measure up, and would he be pleased? Well, Claret Chima had no reason to feel inadequate, because I couldn’t take my eyes off the magnificent creature in front of me!

No, she wasn’t some twenty one year old undergraduate, but she was all womanly, with lush full breasts, a tummy with just the hint of a paunch, wide hips that tapered down to attractive if not slim legs, and while I couldn’t see it from the front, I was pretty sure that her ass would be womanly, with just a touch of cushiness!

I looked into her sad eyes, sorry that it had to come to this for her, and said, “You are without a doubt one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart!”

The first lady dropped her head, a little embarrassed, and said softly to me, “Thank you, you don’t know how much that means to me!”

Hearing her say that she was at least happy that I found her a little bit attractive really set me off! I quickly stripped off my clothes and took her into my arms and again kissed her long and hard, pausing now and then to look deep into her eyes, the bright brownish sparklers that had enchanted so many and highlighted so many Newspaper and magazine covers!

I let my hand find the catches to her bra as I leaned back and let the restrictive garment fall to the floor between us. Her breasts were large and supple with just a hint of sag, I kissed her again and crushed the massive mammaries hard between them, rotating back and forth to let them work against my chest, making her nipples harden and stand out proudly! I sat back down in the chair and tugged her bikini panties over her hips and off past her feet, revealing a p^ssy that was thick with ebony black pubic hair and shaped like a perfect Vee, and from the looks of it she didn’t trim or shave it, letting it grow wild and free like a shaggy old dog!

I looked longingly at her now damp slit, and said, “Now, it’s my turn to make you feel good,” and I took my position between her thighs, and let my mouth come to rest right on her dripping crack!

“Oh, James,” she moaned, “you have such a talented tongue, do mama’s cl*t, please do it for me now!!!” I wanted her to be satisfied, but I also wanted it to last more than a minute or two, and I could tell she was right on the edge, so I decided to have a little fun and lick every where but her clitoris, slowly working up and down her crack, taking time to make love to every inch of it, but always stopping just short of her erect little love button.

She started grinding her hips against my mouth, trying desperately to have my tongue make contact with her now burning clit! “Don’t do this to me” she moaned, “you’re driving me crazy, do it now, please, I can’t stand it much longer,” she begged loudly!!! Worried that someone might hear her loud voice, I finally let his tongue roam over the little thimble of love, caressing its hard little head until I heard hear her suck in a lung full of air, and quickly expel it, groaning more loudly with each passing lick, then, almost like a shooting star, out of nowhere, an orgasm of monumental proportions slammed into her hungry snatch, lifting her hips at least six inches off the chair seat, and hard into my hard s^cking mouth! I ate her like there was no tomorrow, trying to give my First Lady an orally induced climax that she would remember until the day she died!!!

“Oh my, that was wonderful,” she gushed, while absentmindedly stroking her slit, “I don’t think I’ve ever cum harder!!!”

“I’m glad you liked it,” I replied, “but we better get dressed before we get in real hot water!”

“You’re right,” the governor’s wife replied brightly.

As we were getting dressed, my cell phone rang.

(To be Continued in Episode 6…)

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by aprilwise(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wow. Wonderful update

1 Like

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by chukwueloka: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
badt guard

1 Like

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by tpiander: 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
I'm sure there's no trouble in paradise.

op you forgot to add the full body massage things as outlined here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2402182/guys-should-learn-how-full#38214285
Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by Weirdman: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Immanuel come update oh

1 Like

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by ImanuelJannah(m): 12:48am On Sep 23, 2015

[Continued from Episode 5.... ]

We both scrambled into our clothes, and then I kissed the first lady before picking my call as I went off – down the long corridor. It was Mrs. Chima’s Chief Protocol Officer calling to brief me of the first lady’s appointments for the next day.

The following day, as we got back to base at Egunu State House, The first lady and I went off to the Executive Offices, the location of the Governor’s Office (in particular) at night. Since the governor was in Lasgibi for a fund raiser, there were no guards or security agents patrolling that particular area at that time, as they were mostly confined to the living quarters in the main building. Mrs. claret Chima used a master key, and before I knew what was happening, the First Lady and I were standing on the Gubernatorial Seal in the diamond-shaped Office.

“Ma’am,” I offered, “I don’t think the governor would appreciate us rummaging around his office, in fact, I know he wouldn’t like it!!!”

Giving a loud snort, Mrs. Chima retorted, “Who gives a f^ck what he thinks, at this very moment he’s probably being kept warm by some little university tramp, besides, I haven’t shown you the reason for my bringing you here.”

And then to my utter consternation, the First Lady removed all of her clothing and lay down on top of the governors table with her legs spread wide apart and said, “Well, aren’t you going to give the First lady what she really needs, or are you going to make her beg for it?”

“You’re out of your mind,” I replied excitedly, “what if someone should come in?”

“Oh shut up, James and get your pants down,” she ordered, “I want to be the first member of the governor’s family to get f^cked in here under the cameras embedded in hidden areas within this office!!!”

“Wouldn’t His Excellency see the video footage?” I asked.

What the first lady replied me was startling.

“I know where the Cameras are hidden so, if you f^ck me from this side of the table and in this position, your face won’t be captured by the camera lenses only mine will be seen, and that exactly what I want Oliver to see. I want him to see me f^cked by a faceless man right on his table in this office.”

I then made a split second decision, it would be faster to f^ck her quick and get it over with than to stand there and argue with a drunken naked woman lying in the middle of the governor’s Office!!! Not bothering to remove my clothing, I dropped my trousers and shorts and crawled between the inviting legs of Claret Chima.

“Okay, Jimmy,” she purred, “let’s see if you f^ck as good as you suck vagina!”

Her cunt was already a cauldron of burning cunt juice, so not wasting anytime with the niceties of love making, I lined up my seven inch f^ck stick against the opening of her wet p^ssy, and in one dramatic thrust buried my pecker all the way to the hilt!!! With no one around to hear her, Claret Chima screamed with pleasure as her vagina was being assaulted by the battering ram attached to my crotch!

“Oh, god,” she moaned, “you do that so f^cking well, you’re giving your First Lady a gubernatorial f^cking!!!”

I too, was now too far gone to think about anything but getting my gun off, and I even increased the tempo of my stroking as my orgasm rushed towards the head of my hard pecker!

“I-I-I’m cumming,” she stammered, while trying desperately to hold the hard dick deep inside her hot love canal! It was all over for me too, as spurts of red hot cum jettisoned out the end of my pulsating d*ck, and deep into the p^ssy of the governor of the Egunu States’ wife!!!

I finally rolled off of her, gasping for air, and waiting for my pulse to return to a semblance of normalcy as she whispered, “James you are without a doubt the best security agent that’s ever covered a First Lady!!!”

“Just how do you mean by that compliment, Ma’am?” I asked slyly.

“Anyway you want it too, James, anyway you want it too!!!” she replied.

The next day Governor Oliver Chima returned to Egunu state in a mood that is less than cheerful. i watched as he walked into his living quarters without responding to greetings. I felt the governor sensed that something went wrong somewhere but he couldn’t really figure where. I was convinced, since last night I f^cked the governor’s wife on his office table, that something had changed in the governor’s family and the life in Egunu State Governor’s Lodge will also change, and many will have to go.

(To be Continued in Episode 7…. )

culled from: www.freshestgist.com

1 Like

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by aprilwise(m): 4:36am On Sep 23, 2015
Am speechless just ride
Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by chukwueloka: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Oga yu d starve us of updates oo Hu knows when the next one is gunna come
Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by aprilwise(m): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2015
Pls come nd update thanks
Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by ImanuelJannah(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
[Continued from Episode 6... ]

The first Lady equally had a similar deep gut feeling that something had change in the family since I f^cked her on her husband’s office table. She also perceived some people will definitely leave the Governor’s lodge dead or alive soon, if the governor sees the video footage her tryst with me. So, she called me to her room about 5 days later, and told me she wanted me to leave the Governor’s logde immediately.

“I’ve been thinking about this too!” I said. “Because, i know your husband will ask me to explain who you were with when that s*x tape of you was made in his office, and how do I explain that without shooting myself on the foot?” I added.

“That’s logical.” She replied “But, I have a plan.” the first lady said.

I sat upright and looked deep into her eyes as she told me: “You have to resign immediately.”

I was silent for a while as I thought to myself “I think the time is right to do so. I already had a degree in Criminology and Masters in Forensic psychology. As a professional, I’m a licensed member of one of the most highly paid professions in the world today, and I have been privileged to have multiple entry visas to many countries of the world as the first lady’s lead security agent, James, it’s been so far so good, resign immediately.” This thought kept repeating itself on my mind.

Then I said to the first lady “Ok, Mrs Chima, I will resign right away”

She smiled as she told me how she had concluded arrangement for me to move to Ithaca, in New York so that I’d commence my PhD programme in Criminology at Cornell University during the summer. To say the least, I was glad the first lady cared.

I always had this positive mind chemistry with the first lady ever since the day I was posted to the Egunu state Governor’s Lodge. I guess that’s the reason she picked me as her lead bodyguard. I enjoyed a lot of privilege, power, and support because of the harmony between the first lady and I. Her mind had always blended with mine harmoniously.

Then, I asked her: “what will become of you, if Governor Oliver sees the video footage of our tryst when I’m gone to New York?”

“Don’t worry, we’ll take care of that when we get there” The governor’s wife replied.

Two hours later, I tendered my resignation letter. I had it quickly had it approved through the first lady’s support. So, in no time, I withdraw my services from Egunu State House. Then, I left Naigara for New York.

Shortly afterwards, one evening as I took a walk around my neighbourhood at Ithaca, New York to familiarize myself with that environment, I got a text from the first lady, in which she informed me that Egunu State House is metaphorical on fire – the governor had seen the video footage of the sex tape she made with me on his office table.

[to be continued in Episode 8…]

Culled from www.freshestgist.com

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
[Continued from Episode 7.... ]

I cut short my evening walk and returned to my apartment. Then, I replied the first lady's text message. "Please, do me an email on the matter. Let me have some details. Thanks" was the content of my reply SMS.

I quickly turned on my computer system and went online. About 15 minutes later, the first lady's email to me entered. I opened the mail and read the details of the governor's madness - how he had physically and psychologically abused her - at Egunu State House ever since that moment his Special Adviser on Security Matters showed him the footage of that s*x tape to see for himself.

Then, I went to my liquor bar, pulled a bottle of Scotch Whiskey, filled the tumbler I had on my left hand, and headed to my Study to think. I read the email again analyzing every sentence to grasp the hidden facts of the situation. As I stepped up the vibrations of my thought, an idea bolted into my mind.

"Let the governor's wife tem act insane! She must pretend to be psychologically disturbed again. That way she may be protected from the law." Was the idea that hit my mind as I thought deeply about the situation.

I knew, as a Masters degree holder in Forensic Psychology, that since the first lady had suffered a psychological disorder known as reactive depression in the past due to her husband's ill-treatment any good lawyer could easily claim, before the law, that the tension at Egunu State House (in recent times) had caused her to relapse to that psychologically disturbing condition. Besides, successfully pretending to be psychologically disturbed will change the focus from the s*x tape to the first lady's psychological health, and as such, the s*x tape matter will die due to lack of further attention.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "That's the smart work we have to do."

Immediately, I replied the first lady's email explaining to her why she must pretend to be psychologically disturbed for a few weeks.

She got my email, and started acting psychologically disturbed as stated in the mail. This development put everybody especially the governor into confusion. He ordered that the First lady's movement be restricted to the State House till further notice.

I smiled with a mischievous grin on my face as I read the first lady's secret SMS in which she informed me of how well the idea had been working. Then, I said to myself "It's been four weeks of acting insane under house arrest, how do I help Mrs. Chima gain her freedom back?"

{to be continued in Episode 9...]

Re: How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife by aprilwise(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
I wanna read more

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tim Lahaye Books / ###{gandhi Jayanti Speech} 2 Oct Speech, Gandhi Jayanti Anchoring Script, Essay / Chimamanda Adichie Listed In Einstein Foundation’s “100 Visionaries Of Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.