Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Some Guys Are Dogs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Are Dogs (14776 Views)

"All Men Are Dogs, Don't Allow Them To Take You Out On Val's Day" Twitter User / All Men Are Dogs / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Guys Are Dogs by kelish(f): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2015
got d bigest embarrassmnt of life yestaday,
i happen to met a guy in my friend's lodge last friday afta beggin i desided 2 gv him my phn no he started callin evryday to woo me he comes 2 my hostel evtyday 2 see me we againd dat he s goin 2 tak me out on thursdy by 4 ,d day came i woke up vry weak i til manage 2 go wit my frnd wen we got dere he orderd a bottle of beer for himself nd 2 bottles of soft for me nd my frnd we didnt evn chat well he leta got fish. wen we finishd he said we should go 2 his house nd dat my frnd should go i told him i wsnt going anywere ,dats were d trouble startd he said he was not goin 2 let me go evn wit d intervention of ppl we refuse 2 let me go. he disgraced me bcus of #700 he spent on me it took d intervention of his frndz to resuce me GOD forbid dat i will go bk 2 him.some guys r stupid.

1 year later we meet within the confines of my school after writing my last paper. we hanged out, spoke at length. he became a better person and apologise as well, his now a military man, we couldn't get anything going, i can't afford to. life goes ON.
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by moyakz(m): 6:22am On Sep 18, 2015
eiyah@op.may you receive the fortitude and strength and sense to get over your disgrace.accept my sympathy grin

12 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Cutehector(m): 6:23am On Sep 18, 2015
And to forget hw silly u were munching all the fish and softdrink? It neva occured to u such of that nature may occur? U no chop befor u comot for house? Hungry girls evrywhr

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by anuma1(m): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2015
Good for you
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 18, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha smiley

Funny one. Op learn to respect yourself first and others will respect you.

Plus: please learn how to punctuate properly when typing.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:27am On Sep 18, 2015
If some guys are dogs then some ladies are bitches... I lie?... grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Sabadon(m): 6:30am On Sep 18, 2015
you chop fish u no wan do oga pay am back na

2 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by osesology(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2015
Na some girls dey put themselves for trouble unnecessarily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Melahou(m): 6:42am On Sep 18, 2015
It's just the way you portrayed yourself...

I guess he saw you as a bit.h

5 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 18, 2015
one thing I know is,if u don't like someone don't go out on a date with them......sorry for the disgrace tho

10 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by seunlayi(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
And to forget hw silly u were munching all the fish and softdrink? It neva occured to u such of that nature may occur? U no chop befor u comot for house? Hungry girls evrywhr

the guy was actually foolish.

14 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by misspicy(f): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2015
So with the way Nigerian guys mentality don turn upside down,this Op still follow guy go chop fish?
Seriously na you cause the disgrace for ya sef....
Boys are not smiling babe.

8 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by pasqal09: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2015
kelish:
i happen to met a guy in my friend's lodge last friday afta beggin i desided 2 gv him my phn no he started callin evryday to woo me he comes 2 my hotel evtyday 2 see me we againd dat he s goin 2 tak me out on thursdy by 4 ,d day came i woke up vry weak i til manage 2 go wit my frnd wen we got dere he orderd a bottle of 33 beer for himself nd 2 bottles of soft for me nd my frnd we didnt evn chat well he leta got fish for 400 evrytin he sent on urs was nt up to 1000 wen we finishd he said we should go 2 his house nd dat my frnd should go i told him i wsnt going anywere ,dats were d trouble startd he said he was not goin 2 let me go evn wit d intervention of ppl we refuse 2 let me go. he disgraced me bcus of #700 he spent on me it took d intervention of his frndz to resuce me GOD forbid dat i will go bk 2 him.some guys r stupid

So if he had spent more than that one you, you'd have followed him home?

23 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by seunlayi(m): 6:56am On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:

the guy was actually foolish. he invited the lady, must the next thing after drinks be always bed?

9 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by falconey(m): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2015
op I don't know you, I think he addressed you the way you laid yourself.........I don't think the nigga can try this with a classy chick.

You look cheap to him perhaps your friend gave you away , that's how niggas approach OLOSHO and I'm sure he thought you were one.

Any guy could do that. I go to club a lot and that's exactly how we do it and making it public.......damn!!!! That nigga!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 18, 2015
@kelish

Tell us what really happened. If you and d guy didn't have an agreement, he wouldn't have forced you to go to.his.house.... are you.sure you were not trying to do chop & run?

And by the way, u said what he ordered for u was less than 1k, if u were such a big girl, why did u eat it?

5 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by donMIG(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2015
kelish:
i happen to met a guy in my friend's lodge last friday afta beggin i desided 2 gv him my phn no he started callin evryday to woo me he comes 2 my hotel evtyday 2 see me we againd dat he s goin 2 tak me out on thursdy by 4 ,d day came i woke up vry weak i til manage 2 go wit my frnd wen we got dere he orderd a bottle of 33 beer for himself nd 2 bottles of soft for me nd my frnd we didnt evn chat well he leta got fish for 400 evrytin he sent on urs was nt up to 1000 wen we finishd he said we should go 2 his house nd dat my frnd should go i told him i wsnt going anywere ,dats were d trouble startd he said he was not goin 2 let me go evn wit d intervention of ppl we refuse 2 let me go. he disgraced me bcus of #700 he spent on me it took d intervention of his frndz to resuce me GOD forbid dat i will go bk 2 him.some guys r stupid

Broke girl lolx
Always carry ur own money wen going out on a date n don't eat more dan u can pay
Had it been u had 1 k dia now u fo just give d fool tell him to keep d change
U DON HEAR NOW ABI INCASE OF NEXT TYM
I BEEN COME TO INSULT U BUT AS I SEE SAY U JUST DEI LEARN WORK I COME SAY MAKE I ADVICE U SMALL MY SISTER

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
If some guys are dogs then some ladies are bitches... I lie?... grin
nah

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by majamajic(m): 7:05am On Sep 18, 2015
Chop and clean mouth went wrong grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by vani86: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2015
I admit. The dudes behaviour was appalling.

But OP a guy invited you out on a date, you went with a friend angry, you guys have planned to drain him dry shey.

He was even patient enough to entertain d 2 of you, if it was me, would have stood up and left.

Did not know girls still do that sh.it. yes some dudes are dogs while some girls are bi.tches

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by jrerico1(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2015
When he saw you, he kept agendas for your as$.
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Youngpo413: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2015
osesology:
Na some girls dey put themselves for trouble unnecessarily.
greed

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by chigoizie7(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2015
Would you have gone home with him if he had spent more than N700?

All these cheap,cheap akwuna kwuna girls forming nonsense.

The only reason u didn't go with him is because u feltit is too cheap to fuk u with N700. If not, forget matter, u for don fuk his friend join

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by dmcdad: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2015
got d bigest embarrassmnt of life yestaday, i happen to met a guy in my friend's lodge last friday afta beggin i desided 2 gv him my phn no he started callin evryday to woo me he comes 2 my hotel evtyday 2 see me we againd dat he s goin 2 tak me out on thursdy by 4 ,d day came i woke up vry weak i til manage 2 go wit my frnd wen we got dere he orderd a bottle of 33 beer for himself nd 2 bottles of soft for me nd my frnd we didnt evn chat well he leta got fish for 400 evrytin he sent on urs was nt up to 1000 wen we finishd he said we should go 2 his house nd dat my frnd should go i told him i wsnt going anywere ,dats were d trouble startd he said he was not goin 2 let me go evn wit d intervention of ppl we refuse 2 let me go. he disgraced me bcus of #700 he spent on me it took d intervention of his frndz to resuce me GOD forbid dat i will go bk 2 him.some guys r silly
No offense @op, but if you are in school and still write/type like this, then you should ask for a refund already. Gosh!

I guess you didnt review what you posted, cause if you did you would have seen that... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2015
firstly, I smell lies

In ur words " wen we got dere he orderd a bottle of 33 beer for himself" which nigga drinks 33 bottles of beer at once! He wan die

E wa gba mi ke shocked

Secondly,u fvck up

You even took ur friend along. .were u planning to eat and take away or what undecided

Lemme not drop the last point.. Its deadly tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by dmcdad: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2015
chigoizie7:
Would you have gone home with him if he had spent more than N700?

All these cheap,cheap akwuna kwuna girls forming nonsense.

The only reason u didn't go with him is because u feltit is too cheap to fuk u with N700. If not, forget matter, u for don fuk his friend join
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by dmcdad: 7:19am On Sep 18, 2015
Jarizod:
firstly, I smell lies

In ur words " wen we got dere he orderd a bottle of 33 beer for himself" which nigga drinks 33 bottles of beer at once! He wan die

E wa gba mi ke shocked

Secondly,u fvck up

You even took ur friend along. .were u planning to eat and take away or what undecided

Lemme not drop the last point.. Its deadly tongue
I guess you dont know there is a brand with the name 33 Lager

12 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Utchgirl(f): 7:19am On Sep 18, 2015
LMAO !

All tins being equal,d guy fvck up big time.
Some guys r dogs indeed if nt hw can he jus do dt on his 1st date wit a gal ?
But Op, as some people hv said,d guy acted so bc of d way he sees u. That is 2 say , U r addressed d way u dressed.

Hw is guys seeing u ? Are they seeing u as a cheap and wayward girl ?Are they seeing as a decent and responsible gal?
If d former is d case,plz do some ammendments 4 ur own gud and 2 avoid future embarasment.

Jus incase of nxt time ; make sure u go out wit some money,no mata hw small.So dt whn tins like dis happens,u can pay ur bills.
Sorry 4 d disgrace.

Plz dnt 4get 2 punctuate whn writing.It helps ur readers to comprehend easily.

4 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by dmcdad: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2015
donMIG:

Broke girl lolx
Always carry ur own money wen going out on a date n don't eat more dan u can pay
Had it been u had 1 k dia now u fo just give d fool tell him to keep d change
U DON HEAR NOW ABI INCASE OF NEXT TYM
I BEEN COME TO INSULT U BUT AS I SEE SAY U JUST DEI LEARN WORK I COME SAY MAKE I ADVICE U SMALL MY SISTER
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

JJC for the matter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by samtol4(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2015
@Op the guy behaviour was bad but yours was worst .You didn't like him but u were busy eating FISH ,u never taste fish before?Some ladies are just too cheap!

4 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2015
dmcdad:

I do.. Buh check if she Put Lager there
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Utchgirl(f): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2015
dmcdad:

Dt guy bu onye ofemm'anu !

'33' no dey dia side and instead of him 2 ask d Op 4 some explanation ,he is here displaying his ignorance on line.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) / Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? / I don't kiss and tell anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.