Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' (9121 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2015
guys this is my dream curve, buts its hard to see and acquire this type of curve these days.............even if you do you got to have 2014 model cars and a heavy bank balance.

What will a nigga like me gonna do? I haven't been there yet ( rich) and I don't want to settle for less. My wife must be this curvy! #fact !!!!!!

Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by Harwoyeez(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2015
Nice curve, work smart to actualize ur dream cos all na money matter

4 Likes

Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2015
What? undecided
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by faith551(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2015
Na you go tire, have you ever wondered what she would look like after child birth and old age set in?

23 Likes

Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
What? undecided

you won't understand only a man would.

1 Like

Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2015
faith551:
Na you go tire, have you ever wondered what she would look like after child birth and old age set in?

nothing last forever mehn .......even the dicck loses its peak.

1 Like

Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
U think so? undecided
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

U think so? undecided

no! I know so.........you don't know the usefulness of that right there......you just walk around with it not knowing it great influence on a man.
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by AfroKnight: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2015
This one is too much abeg. If she's your babe, the temptation to cheat on you may be too strong for her cos many men will entice her with expensive things. This kind of babe cannot go out without like 5 guys asking her out everyday.

Me I can't be spending my money to drag my own babe with another guy. Unless the babe won't fall the gifts. But naija babe? grin
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by Youngpo413: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2015
AfroKnight:
This one is too much abeg. If she's your babe, the temptation to cheat on you may be too strong for her cos many men will entice her with expensive things. This kind of babe cannot go out without like 5 guys asking her out everyday.

Me I can't be spending my money to drag my own babe with another guy. Unless the babe won't fall the gifts. But naija babe? grin
a wayward lady is a wayward lady,curvy or not.
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by AfroKnight: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
a wayward lady is a wayward lady,curvy or not.

I did not even imply that. Wonder where you got that idea from.
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2015
AfroKnight:

this mentality right here is why some niggas settle for less because they are insecure.

Seriously you get point o, this can make my friends visit me frequently just to glimpse my wife's curves

1 Like

Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by Youngpo413: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2015
AfroKnight:

I did not even imply that. Wonder where you got that idea from.
k
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by jonaifame22(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2015
Loooooooorddddddddd, how abt u sending someone like dis 2 my life before dis month runs out, please embarassed
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Lol
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by AfroKnight: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2015
falconey:

this mentality right here is why some niggas settle for less because they are insecure.

Seriously you get point o, this can make my friends visit me frequently just to glimpse my wife curves

Bro. This kind babe know wetin she carry. She would be inundated with compliments, promises and juicy gifts. The pressure on her will be too much. I don't think it's cool if my friends ogle her in my presence grin and I won't be able to complain cos I understand. grin

Highest na to date her. But marry? Hmmm. Not sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by lilmax(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2015
How do you think this curve will be in 15yrs time, smh

Team slim girls smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by prettysassygirl(f): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2015
faith551:
thank you jare,those hips would be as wide as anything
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2015
prettysassygirl:

and your own hips ? Before it becomes wide I must have enjoyed it to my satisfaction and I myself by then would have depreciated......... Nothing last forever.

2 Likes

Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2015
lilmax:
How do you think this curve will be in 15yrs time, smh

Team slim girls smiley

what about you do you think you can still go 2 to 3 rounds without drugs in 15years time?

As if its only women that depreciate.

1 Like

Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2015
jonaifame22:
Loooooooorddddddddd, how abt u sending someone like dis 2 my life before dis month runs out, please embarassed

you dey put am for prayer? Na wa o
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2015
AfroKnight:

Bro. This kind babe know wetin she carry. She would be inundated with compliments, promises and juicy gifts. The pressure on her will be too much. I don't think it's cool if my friends ogle her in my presence grin and I won't be able to complain cos I understand. grin

Highest na to date her. But marry? Hmmm. Not sure.

chai!!! Wetin man go do? Na to find one girl with small breast and nyash dey manage be that.
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by lilmax(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
you don't get it
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2015
lilmax:
you don't get it

I understood, even your #team slim girls.
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by orunto27: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2015
Too much is a waste.
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2015
orunto27:
Too much is a waste.

that is moderate! Both front and back
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by Toks2008(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2015
too much of everything is bad.

The law of diminishing returns have kicked in already and what we are seeing is just packaging.

In my opinion, any bust-line above 36dd is abacha.

1 Like

Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by faith551(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2015
prettysassygirl:

That's just too much, even slim ppl find walking a tedious work at old age, how much the lady in the pic
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by Tonydeeb(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2015
Mtcheeeew...I don't effing know why guys are so obsessed with curves, this looks absurd undecided undecided
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tonydeeb:
Mtcheeeew...I don't effing know why guys are so obsessed with curves, this looks absurd undecided undecided

dude are you sure everything is straight?
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by CaptPlanet(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yes to a No and No to a Yes all day.... grin

Booty had me like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WTF! Two Admitted Patients Caught Having Sex In A Hospital In Lagos / Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos) / There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.