Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls (1634 Views)

5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville / Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by sunbat(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2009
Village Girls is better than City/urban girls,
what do yu think house
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by mandiiee(f): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2009
your master should better send u back to the village with this ur grammar!! wink , so u can teach dem!! jks jks jks smiley
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by DisGuy: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2009
why because they dont ask for applebottoms jeans, cinema tickets, yoghurt from your broke ass?

jokes jokes jokes wink

tell us your reason bros
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by mandiiee(f): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2009
copy cat !! lol, jks jks jks wink
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by DisGuy: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2009
edited!

sorry smiley
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by mandiiee(f): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2009
woooowwwww!!!!!
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by mandiiee(f): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2009
r u referin to d poster
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by DisGuy: 12:01am On Apr 12, 2009
erm the poster is male!
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by mandiiee(f): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2009
ok that was very offensive, ciao!
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 12, 2009
@post
Can't a person be both? undecided

A city girl and a village girl? embarassed embarassed
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by Czarskit(m): 1:07am On Apr 12, 2009
~ A flourishin poop thread! ~ Its 'vity' or 'cillage' gals 4 moi! ~
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by sunbat(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2009
they are not wide yu know,
Their home training na first class.

I beg i want to go village to search grin
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by tpia: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2009
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by ladybam(f): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2009
@ poster
hmmmm, nah wah 2ur grammar,
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by sunbat(m): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2009
which grammar o
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 13, 2009
myb because you can bonk em with n10 okin biscuit vs n900 tantalizers+ recharge card for their city counterparts grin
and u don't even have to lie to em that you love em! cheesy

ladies, i'm just kiddin'
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by Pittbaby(f): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2009
wow , this thread makes me seriously question what Naija men are looking for in a wife . Ask my Fiancee and he will say

Someone with similar values , goals and ambitions.
Someone who will keep his family going in his unforeseen abscence ( financially and otherwise)
Someone who he can enjoy a cultured conversation with
and finally someone who has the mental capacity to help him resolve lifes problems and make business plans

but then given that the responses to this thread, have been that Village girls will call you "sir" and not "honey" , and will sleep with you over Okin biscuit instead of tantalizers , I guess that gives some insight to the mindset of the poster and the respondents.
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by Hollysmile: 3:00am On Apr 15, 2009
@poster, now i know what ur girlfriend looks like!
Are you too a village boy?
Cos if two villagers jam for city, you know as e dey be for their neighbours nao! 'Couples full of primitive surprises'
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by Outstrip(f): 3:35am On Apr 15, 2009
Village girls are very promiscuous for the most part. I am speaking of Edo state sha don't know about the other states.
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by platinumnk(f): 3:38am On Apr 15, 2009
Outstrip:

Village girls are very promiscuous for the most part. I am speaking of Edo state sha don't know about the other states.

Na lie! I've witnessed that city girls are more wild, village girls are more respectful of themselves.
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2009
Does this really matter? undecided

As far as i am concerned. . .none is better. . .because the same way you find wild village girls and good village girls. . .that's the same way you will find wild city girls and good city girls. . .what matters here is the personal values and principles of the girl in question. . .
Re: Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls by Outstrip(f): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2009
I used to think that village girls were less exposed so less promiscuous but that is not the case. I guess I was young then to really understand it but HIV is on the rise in many villages in Nigeria and it is not because they are sitting at home pounding yam that they are catching it. I am not saying that the city girls are not promiscuous but do not lie to yourself and think that you will go there and find an angel besides a real man that really wants a woman will find a good woman anywhere

(1) (Reply)

Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? / God bless Nigeria / This Is My Truth; How I Allowed A Good Man Slip Thru My Fingers:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.