Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? (12146 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by nene1: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2009
This is a questions for the nigerians. Would you marry another West African like a Malian, Gambian, Senegalese, Ivorian, Ghanian etc, Would your parents be against it. I mean it's not like you would be marrying an akata or oyinbo.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by DisGuy: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2009
yes why not, would my parents be against it erm not too sure they'll raise their eyerow but i'll tell them
i will be in the relationship not them wink
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Czarskit(m): 1:08am On Apr 12, 2009
~ Y not?! As long as meets the 'Requirements' ~
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Lax75(m): 2:11am On Apr 12, 2009
Omo why not! Love all my west african sisters, Seen some cute Ghanaian honies, But ofcourse my first choice will always be my naija sisters however I would definitely hook up with a west african sister.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 12, 2009
Lax75:

Omo why not! Love all my west african sisters, Seen some cute Ghanaian MEN honies, But ofcourse my first choice will always be my naija sisters however I would definitely hook up with a west african sister.
So true.

Ghanaians are so cute

@post
Why not?
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by mosalab(m): 3:45am On Apr 12, 2009
it'sa nice idea

but as 4 me, i cant even marryout of my trib.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by daduke2k(m): 3:54am On Apr 12, 2009
Yeah sure,cos dey are very gud in bed,i luv d ghanians best.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by omega25red(m): 4:50am On Apr 12, 2009
hell yea i would i have seen some hot sengal and guine women only thing would be the language thing undecided
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by brutal(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2009
Nigerians dey marry kenyans talkess of w/a.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by saintneo(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2009
I see other WA same way I see a Yoruba or Hausa.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by nene1: 3:47am On Apr 13, 2009
I also see another West African simply as someone of another tribe, not as someone of another country. Our cultures, the may we dress are similar. The only major difference is language. I was wondering b/c I like this Nigerian guy. I am Gambian.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Sissy3(f): 4:46am On Apr 13, 2009
i wouldn't even marry another ethnic group other than mine not to talk of marrying of another west african no i cant
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by nene1: 7:27am On Apr 13, 2009
It seems the men are more open to marrying other groups and the women like to stick with their own. Not always, but most of the time it seems like that's the case.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by kyrian1985(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2009
if my parents wld not raise eyebrow wen am getting married 2 a hausa,yourba or calabar babe,then why wld they wen she is 4rm w/a
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by posakosa(m): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2009
My parents won't even allow me to marry Yoruba muslim talkless of,  anyways, I like everybody.  kiss kiss kiss

I know my Ghanain roommate, she is 29 and single, her parents not only want her to marry Ghanaian but pick someone specifically from her tribe. I have a feeeling that she's going to be single for a LOOONG time.  

This gal cries all the darn time,   cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by IFELEKE(m): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2009
Am marrying for Love
so I can marry from any country or tribe.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by ladybam(f): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2009
@post,
b4 nko, abi dem carry disease?
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by carloshome(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2009
I WILL LIKE TO MARRY ANOTHER AFRICAN COS NIGERIANS NOW ARE NOT REALLY WHAT AM SEEING.

EVEN THOUGH OTHER AFRICANS MIGHT BE TERRIBLE IS WILL BE GOOD AND NOT FOR MY FELLOW NIGERIAN NOT TO OBEY ME.

MOSTLY OUR GIRLS ARE MUCH WIDE AND DON'T KNOW OUR CULTURE ANY MORE BU OTHER AFRICA PROTECTS HIS OR HER TRIBE AND THAT WILL BE A GOOD ADVANTAGE
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by ladybam(f): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2009
carloshome:

I WILL LIKE TO MARRY ANOTHER AFRICAN COS NIGERIANS NOW ARE NOT REALLY WHAT AM SEEING.

EVEN THOUGH OTHER AFRICANS MIGHT BE TERRIBLE IS WILL BE GOOD AND NOT FOR MY FELLOW NIGERIAN NOT TO OBEY ME.

MOSTLY OUR GIRLS ARE MUCH WIDE AND DON'T KNOW OUR CULTURE ANY MORE BU OTHER AFRICA PROTECTS HIS OR HER TRIBE AND THAT WILL BE A GOOD ADVANTAGE

meaning? ? ? ? ?
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by LadyT(f): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2009
carloshome:

Pardon?

angry
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by yme1(f): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2009
i would love to marry my NIGERIAN MAN

but whichever way,i really dont mind marrying anoda west african

@carloshome

do you play ur cards well?
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Lax75(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2009
smiley
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by ChuckWoody(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2009
I do Ghana and Sierra Leone chicks standardly.

Though the chick i'm seeing now is half Kenyan/Naija.

Brrrrrrap!
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by eiete(f): 12:54am On Apr 14, 2009
carloshome:

Don't put all nigerian girls in one basket.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by FBS: 6:48am On Apr 14, 2009
and whats the big deal? when will people start seeing past skin color or nationality?
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by chuxy12(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2009
i dont any any of our African girls especially the Egyptians and mauritius ones cool
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by chuxy12(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2009
i dont mind dating and susequently marrying any any of our African girls especially the Egyptians and mauritius ones if there is love and mutual understanding cool
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by leyinjuege(f): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2009
~ Y not?! As long as meets the 'Requirements' ~
end of story.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by leyinjuege(f): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2009
So true.

Ghanaians are so cute

@post
Why not?
Have u been to Ghana b4? U must be judging from seeing Van Vicker, Nadia Buari and Majid Micheal. Mind u, they are not full ghanaians.(they are half casts).
Look here, I live in Ghana and I have seen Ghanaians. Majority of them wowo.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by cvibe: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2009
Is this really a question?
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by spikedcylinder: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2009
leyinjuege:

Have u been to Ghana b4? U must be judging from seeing Van Vicker, Nadia Buari and Majid Micheal. Mind u, they are not full ghanaians.(they are half casts).

LOL! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by IFELEKE(m): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2009
leyinjuege:

LOL grin
Show some love to the Ghanian ladies with their Fantastic Fen fen ne fe grin
I have some pretty ghanian lady friends who aren't half castes so don't generalize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Konji Gang!!! This Abuja Lady's Huge Boobs Are Causing A Stir Online / intimate Urge Deminished After Marriagee / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.