Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) (9365 Views)

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2015
I was at this beautiful Ghanaian University recently and I was fascinated by the clean and beautiful environment, especially the halls of residence. Below are a few of the pictures I took:

Republic Hall of Residence

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2015
Queen's Hall of Residence

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2015
ATM Gallery

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2015
Exhibition Booths

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2015
More Exhibition Booths

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2015
Independence Hall

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2015
I particularly love this hall (Unity Hall)
Conti POWER!!!

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2015
More of Conti...

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Still Conti POWER!!!

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2015
Another ATM Gallery

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2015
Queen's Hall

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2015
Lush Greenery

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2015
More...

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2015
Great Hall

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2015
More of Great Hall

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2015
Office of Grants and Research

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2015
Focus 94.3 FM (Campus FM Station)

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2015
And this is Katanga!!!

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2015
Katan G!!!

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2015
Interesting Scenery

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by PetroDolla3: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
This innocuous post will soon attract hate comments from pathetic, impoverished mudder fuggerz suffering from terminal insanity. Such a pity cool

Yes, Ghana is beautiful and welcoming to people with good intentions. Unfortunately, most of your people have only bad thoughts and intentions for Ghana/Ghanaians. Hahahaha fuckeduppedness

icon8:
I was at this beautiful Ghanaian University recently and I was fascinated by the clean and beautiful environment, especially the halls of residence. Below are a few of the pictures I took:

Republic Hall of Residence

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hi Charlie PetroDolla3,
Don't you think you're already setting the tone for the hate comments?
Let's just appreciate the beautiful campus and move on.
Took loads of pictures. I'll find time to upload more, especially those taken around the lecture areas.
And we do not hate Ghana/Ghanaians, regardless of what you read here on Nairaland. They are not meant to be taken seriously.
Medase...
PetroDolla3:
This innocuous post will soon attract hate comments from pathetic, impoverished mudder fuggerz suffering from terminal insanity. Such a pity cool

Yes, Ghana is beautiful and welcoming to people with good intentions. Unfortunately, most of your people have only bad thoughts and intentions for Ghana/Ghanaians. Hahahaha fuckeduppedness

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
These are beautiful structures grin
I hope that the knowledge is great as well grin
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by SambisaaForest: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ma guy, you don't need to tell me whether nigerians hate Ghanaians or not. grin if I tell you what I know about nigeria and nigerians, you 'll faint cheesy

Is there any part of your country I have not visited? NO! grin

The nigerian hatred for anything Ghana runs very deep! I know what I am talking about!

icon8:
Hi Charlie PetroDolla3,
Don't you think you're already setting the tone for the hate comments?
Let's just appreciate the beautiful campus and move on.
Took loads of pictures. I'll find time to upload more, especially those taken around the lecture areas.
And we do not hate Ghana/Ghanaians, regardless of what you read here on Nairaland. They are not meant to be taken seriously.
Medase...

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Is PetroDolla3 same as SambisaaForest?
SambisaaForest:
Ma guy, you don't need to tell me whether nigerians hate Ghanaians or not. grin if I tell you what I know about nigeria and nigerians, you 'll faint cheesy

Is there any part of your country I have not visited? NO! grin

The nigerian hatred for anything Ghana runs very deep! I know what I am talking about!

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2015
Keneking:
These are beautiful structures grin
I hope that the knowledge is great as well grin
I'm sure the students aren't doing badly in academics either.
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by drviktor99: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Do u skul der?
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
icon8:

I'm sure the students aren't doing badly in academics either.
I was visiting there when Chelsea won d champions league...see common room. u can miss ur way in d hall...see toilet. they do well...some will be carried away with those facilities...Nigerian students populate there and u will b hearing...hear u confirmed flight?
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2015
kosplateau:

I was visiting there when Chelsea won d champions league...see common room. u can miss ur way in d hall...see toilet. they do well...some will be carried away with those facilities...Nigerian students populate there and u will b hearing...hear u confirmed flight?
Lol, you're very correct! The facilities are commendable. Little wonder Nigerian students flock the school, heard they're almost half the student population, and this is a public school, not even privately-owned.
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2015
No, I don't.
drviktor99:
Do u skul der?
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2015
icon8:

Lol, you're very correct! The facilities are commendable. Little wonder Nigerian students flock the school, heard they're almost half the student population, and this is a public school, not even privately-owned.
public schools have more reputation than private ones. It is the opposite in Nigeria.
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
kosplateau:

public schools have more reputation than private ones. It is the opposite in Nigeria.
That's in an ideal society, but the exact opposite is true in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Good Transport Company To Take A Trip To Ghana By Road / Rich Global Travels / Post Study Work Visa - Points Based System Tier 1-rejection Without Appeal. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.