Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (10314 Views)

Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by kenflavor(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2005
There is always talks about who is the best between Eedris Abdukareem and Ruggedman . I love to listen to these guys music because of the originality of their musics and for making the world to believe Nigerians are not all about 419ers and other evil vices.

Let me know your opinion about these two guys. Who is more handsome, sings better and pulls more crowd?

Can someone help me to get Eedris picture?

Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by Manta(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2005
Bros you've already answered that question by pasting ruggedman's pic- you're right. That ruggedboy is tight, though Eedris was on the scene before him he's better all round. Has better concepts, better stage performances.....
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by adesodgi(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2005
i dont want to hear such sh*t,how can you say rugged man is tight....well he sings good but can never compare him to idris lai lai....the man wey sing naija'ria jaga jaga,and em em em mr lecturer,wetin rugged don sing wey relate to Present Nigeria situation,all he does is i dnt know sef,he's music passes little information...baba idris ride on jo...

Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by demmy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2005
well I like them both they are talented rappers. My favourite would be Mode9 though.

Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by nana(f): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2005
Eedris is preferable!
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by Oracle(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2005
Well they are both crazy and rugged rappers
rugged man is good though
i mean he rhymes,
but eedris flows cool
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by Scorpio(f): 2:17am On Oct 28, 2005
between the both of them, ruggedman is more handsome. true they both have got their own unique way of rappin or sending out their message, but i prefer ruggedman.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by hotangel2(f): 3:32am On Oct 28, 2005
Eedrees is CRAZY! He raps in a way that you'll think pe "on sun rara". Don't get me wrong he raps good. BUt ruggedman got this jo. At least i hear what that one says the first time i listen to his songs. WHile I have to pay attention to wat eedrees says before i get it.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by aloib(f): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2005
na eedris ooooooooooo. i love that guys so much. eedris rocks
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by IAH(f): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2005
I don't like that Eedris AT ALL! And I don't know Ruggedman very well.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by layi(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2005
Rugged is good. Not that tite though. i just feel his delivery pattern. Its tite.
Eedris gota confusin personality. When he raps its rubbish...when he sing...i just love it. I love the song (come back home).
I cant pick anyone cos they aint all that. If u talk about rap...Lets start wit datrybes, mode9 etc
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by casper(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2005
adesodji please what did ruggedman do for you oooo.

e bi like say una get small beef wey you no wan tell us about try express your mind for here make we know.
you just dey talk say everybody better pass am.

wait how you go dey compare this 2 people.

rugged                                    eedris

handsome                   ****                                      **

RAP                             ****                                       *

lyrics                           *****                                     *

chorus                        ****                                       ***

english                       *****                                     *

college                       *****                                     *

tout-ology                  *                                            ***** grin

money                       **                                           ***

investments              **                                           ***

levels                        ****                                       **

international stands    ***                                        **

awards                       ****                                       *

collabos                      ****                                       *

delivery                       ****                                       *

[these statistics are over 5]

how many do i want to count finish?
from my statistics you can predict RIGHT?
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by IAH(f): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2005
shocked 2 whole stars for Eedris in "handsome" category?? shocked Please give him -1!
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by legs(f): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2005
@ IAH LOL

i think eedris is mai-mai!!!
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by otokx(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2005
i have seen ruggedman live on stage but i love eedris abdulkareem any day, everyone can identify with at least one of his tracks, my favourite being jaga jaga and halima - lecturer III
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by casper(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2005
iah it isnot fair how would you be talking about adesodgi's pal like that not even 0 you said -1

it is UNFAIR grin
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by hipcaramel(f): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2005
dis is so easy. eedris got served the minute ruggedman came on the scene. he's cute and delivers titely. but i agree with layi, there are some guys better than rugged (datrybes are really good. ya'll should get their music and listen). however since this is between eedris and rugged, rugged takes the crown on all fronts.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by damygurl(f): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2005
Eedris is d man!!!!!
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by icingbaby(f): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2005
who is ruggedman, I have just heard about Eedris this year and is CD is
really good. so I vote for Eedris.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by ldollier(f): 2:40am On Oct 29, 2005
RUGGEDMAN ALL D WAY... dat his ehen song was off d hook
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by Oracle(m): 4:06am On Oct 29, 2005
international stands *** **

@casper
I totally disagree with u
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by aloib(f): 5:23am On Oct 29, 2005
Oracle:

international stands *** **

@casper
I totally disagree with u

exactly, abeg eedris has better international stands than rugged man, remember he was voted to light the olympic torch last yr.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by Scorpio(f): 5:24am On Oct 29, 2005
Huh,eedris ke? where was i when all this was happenin cheesy
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by aloib(f): 5:26am On Oct 29, 2005
Scorpio:

4 real ooooooo, i have his nu album and he thanked nigerians for voting him 4 that . he and some this nafdac woman were voted
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by hotangel2(f): 5:30am On Oct 29, 2005
Uhhhhhh This is amazing ooo. BUt i am listening to ruggedman now. He's good.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by aloib(f): 5:31am On Oct 29, 2005
move ur body make u shake that thing wey u get........ thats the only song i like.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by layi(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2005
Scorpio:

3 Nigerians that carried the olypic torch.....(note they didnt light d torch) viz; Mrs Dora Akunyili, Dr Pat Utomi (i love this man...he's my role model) and Eedris.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by layi(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2005
Nah..I think they are 4...includes Larry Izamoje CEO of Brilla FM
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by blendz4real(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2005
Eedris is just a dlkgjsfgjdghdfkghkdfh (I mean rubish rapper) he is just joking in the scene. Ruggedman is the best rep artist I know in Naija. What do u think?
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by casper(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2005
blends4 real

GBAAAAAAA!!!!!!! CORRECT great minds think alike grin
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by EzehM(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2005
I am not sure who these guys are, not really household names - this end of the globe, so I decided the best way to pick a winner was to 'google' them

Results 1 - 24 of about 38 for Eedris Abdukareem

Results 1 - 100 of about 9,210 for Ruggedman (and that includes - Welcome to RateBeer.com ruggedman)
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by layi(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2005
Why don't use Michael Stevens (Ruggedman's names) instead and see how many searches u'll get. There are several 'rugged men' in d world.

On a second thought..That might not work cos he probably not know by that name on d net. just listen to their songs and tell us how far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos / Pictures From Music Meets Runway / Nigerian Artist Capable Of Winning Grammy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.