Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota (23744 Views)

Arewa Youths Attack Senator Shehu Sani For Supporting Restructuring. Atiku Next / Omo-Agege Replaces Ighoyota Amori Of PDP In Senate / Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by DONSMITH123(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2015
Senator Ighoyota Amori (PDP), Delta Central has said that having taken stock of the activities of governor Adams Oshiomole since Buhari’s administration, he has abandoned the job for which he was elected and now performing a new role of ”attacking” people when nothing calls for it.

Speaking with DAILY POST exclusively in his office, he stressed that President Buhari’s inability to appoint his Ministers from the beginning as it ought to have been due to reasons best known to him created a vacuum, hence people like governor Oshiomole, Alhaji Lai Mohammed and Rochas Okorocha were the only ones capable of doing the job.

He faulted Oshiomole for allegedly attacking people because he wanted to be seen as important to President Buhari.

“Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Adams Oshiomole and partly Rochas Okorocha have turned themselves as Minister of Information and Defence and particularly Oshiomole who has suddenly become EFCC Boss and Minister of ‘Attack’ on behalf of the government”, Ighoyota said.

“In fact, Oshiomole works as security agent now as he has figures of what happens in America, what happens in Britain or here and there and he knows all the corrupt people,” he added.

He wondered what has become of Oshiomole of late that having been governor of Edo State in the last 7 years, he has suddenly woken up from slumber to take advantage of the vacuum President Buhari created by not having his cabinet in place.

According to him, Oshiomole benefitted heavily from former President, Goodluck Jonathan, who helped him to become governor of Edo against all odds even in his second tenure, but now he has turned against all of those people.

“When Jonathan was President of this country, he benefitted so much from him. Jonathan helped and the People’s Democratic Party helped him to become government of Edo State,” he maintained.

Ighoyota berated President Buhari for not hitting the ground running as promised, noting that not much progress has been made and nothing bankable has happened.

“I am speaking as a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as one that represents the interest of the entire nation, and as far as I am concerned, not much activities, not much progress has been made by the present administration,” he stressed.

He said that the National Assembly was waiting for Buhari as he is taking his time to select ‘Angels’, and to appoint ‘Popes’ and ‘Imams’ to become Ministers.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/18/oshiomole-is-now-a-minister-of-attack-senator-ighoyota/

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by OnankpaBa(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2015
grin Oshiomole, now running his mouth wide. I think His pretty wife has gotten over his skull. He should govern his state and stop attacking people.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by Unsad(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2015
Lmfaooo. Never underestimate the power of a good pussy. Just look at Osho baba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by DankemzI(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2015
grin Ameachi come be Minister of

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by OnankpaBa(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2015
DankemzI:

Minister of Wike grin grin grin grin

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by DankemzI(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2015

“I am speaking as a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as one that represents the interest of the entire nation, and as far as I am concerned, not much activities, not much progress has been made by the present administration,” he stressed. He said that the National Assembly was waiting for Buhari as he is taking his time to select ‘Angels’, and to appoint ‘Popes’ and ‘Imams’ to become Ministers.

This Man just murdered it! So we have such an outspoken Senator and he let's Ben Bruce suffer alone??

107 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2015
chai, see finishing. grin grin grin grin grin grin Osho Baba come here o

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2015
DankemzI:

I Know you must call Ameachi
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by DONSMITH123(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Seriously, Osho Baba talks too much these days.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by OnankpaBa(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Seriously, Osho Baba talks too much these days.

That's y they gave him Minister of Attack grin grin grin

Na the pretty woman wen i dey eye since when Osho Marry dey vex me sef.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by dunkem21(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2015
New Ministers

..Alhaji Lai lalasticlala - Information ..

..Okorocha Rochas - Defence ..

..Oshiomhole Adams - Attack grin

..while we gallivant and wait for the appointment of saints, popes and Imams as Ministers - Senator Ighoyota Amori grin

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by DONSMITH123(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2015
OnankpaBa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by boujaye: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2015
DankemzI:
Amaechi that is hiding in Buhari's back, so that Wike will not catch him grin. Hide and Seek minister grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by permsec: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2015
Minister of unverified information

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by OnankpaBa(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2015
Lalasticlala, no dey hear anything Oshiomole grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by chymystique(f): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2015
Everyone knows Oshiomole is suffering from my Lovely Lara's cum which has lead to his mouth diahorea making him spit nonsense... Oshio is a failed governor seeking national attention just to remain relevant

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by OnankpaBa(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2015
chymystique:
Everyone knows Oshiomole is suffering from my Lovely Lara's cum which has lead to his mouth diahorea making him spit nonsense... Oshio is a failed governor.

i twale for you o grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by Dospix(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Oshiomole, the minister of mouth odour and body language. Reno omokri aptly put it in his advice to the self appointed minister: " You do not try to please a man who may be kind to you by demonizing a man who has been kind to you. When you do that, you are sending two messages.

First, you are telling the man who has already been kind to you that he was foolish for being kind to you. Secondly you are communicating to the man who may be kind to you that he will be foolish if he goes on to extend kindness to you."

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by dunkem21(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2015
boujaye:
Amaechi that is hiding in Buhari's back, so that Wike will not catch him grin. Hide and Seek minister grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by mexzzy47(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[i][/i] He said that the National Assembly was waiting for Buhari as he is taking his time to select ‘Angels’, and to appoint ‘Popes’ and ‘Imams’ to become Ministers.

11 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by DankemzI(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

I Know you must call Ameachi

Any Sentence you see Oshio Baba without Ameachi & Rochas that statement is incomplete na grin

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by OnankpaBa(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2015
DankemzI:

Any Sentence you see Oshio Baba without Ameachi & Rochas that statement is incomplete na grin

Abi o my brother grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by DONSMITH123(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2015
chymystique:
Everyone knows Oshiomole is suffering from my Lovely Lara's cum which has lead to his mouth diahorea making him spit nonsense... Oshio is a failed governor seeking national attention just to remain relevant

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2015
DankemzI:

isokay grin
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by OnankpaBa(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Somebody should just tell Oshio to return my girl friend to me sound and healthy o

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by OnankpaBa(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
dunkem21:
New Ministers

..Alhaji Lai lalasticlala - Information ..

..Okorocha Rochas - Defence ..

..Oshiomhole Adams - Attack grin

..while we gallivant and wait for the appointment of saints, popes and Imams as Ministers - Senator Ighoyota Amori grin

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by WHOcarex: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Oshiomhole can talk! That's one thing I like about him
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
WHOcarex:
Oshiomhole can talk! That's one thing I like about him

1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by wasco24: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chijioke Nwakodo Is Dead (Abia Chief Of Staff) / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserve Is $3.7 Billion, Not $33.8 Billion - JP Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.