Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander? (2840 Views)

How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? / 5-Wheel Drive:Watch How A Driver Escape Bumper-To-Bumper Parking On Busy Street / These Are Signs That Tell You It's Time To Change The Engine Air Filter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
I'm talking about a 2008 toyota highlander.

I want to change my front bumper as my cousin had an accident with it and scratched it severely.

How much should it cost? I was given a ridiculous price by someone who imports Toyota parts. Please help.
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander? by Crixie(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Quality differs bro
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Crixie:
Quality differs bro

Good quality? How much?
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander? by MrPristine: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I want to change my front bumper as my cousin had an accident with it and scratched it severely.

How much should it cost? I was given a ridiculous price by someone who imports Toyota parts. Please help.

A brand new bumper for your car costs #17,000 whilst the tokunbo costs anything btw #22,000 and #25,000 depending on how clean it is. The new ones are cheaper than tokunbo ones because the tokunbo is perceived to be of higher quality. The fear is that paint peels off the tokunbo bumper after a while. But this is not always the case is the bumper is properly prepared and sprayed with the right perstoplex primer before painting.
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander? by Crixie(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Good quality? How much?
Depending on ur location... a good one should cost u bout 15- 20k
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander? by Crixie(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
However there are those for below and even above that price... Good luck in your repairs bro
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrPristine:

A brand new bumper for your car costs #17,000 whilst the tokunbo costs anything btw #22,000 and #25,000 depending on how clean it is. The new ones are cheaper than tokunbo ones because the tokunbo is perceived to be of higher quality. The fear is that paint peels off the tokunbo bumper after a while. But this is not always the case is the bumper is properly prepared and sprayed with the right perstoplex primer before painting.

Thanks
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Crixie:
However there are those for below and even above that price... Good luck in your repairs bro

Cheers! smiley
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander? by kingreign(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Location matters when requesting for such info.
You might be in Maiduguri (Sambisa to be precise) and someone in Lagos (Ikeja to be precise) would generalise its 22k because you didn't specify your location.

May I inform you that 15-25K would only get you a 2001-2003 highlander bumper in Abuja, but budget 25-30K for toks bumper in Abuja.
Minus workmanship.
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
kingreign:

Location matters when requesting for such info.
You might be in Maiduguri (Sambisa to be precise) and someone in Lagos (Ikeja to be precise) would generalise its 22k because you didn't specify your location.

May I inform you that 15-25K would only get you a 2001-2003 highlander bumper in Abuja, but budget 25-30K for toks bumper in Abuja.
Minus workmanship.

I'm in Lagos bro....city of hustling. 22k abi? No shaking
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander? by samally: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I'm in Lagos bro....city of hustling. 22k abi? No shaking
I Rep Maiduguri 7Div!!!!
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:53am On Sep 19, 2015
samally:

I Rep Maiduguri 7Div!!!!

Nice

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars Of All Time / Tundra 2007 Or Range Rover Sport / Whats Wrong With This Steering Rack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.