Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:54 PM

Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? (1052 Views)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by liljboy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Your comments and views girls....
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by ChappyChase: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
My brother this question tire me oo, them only get first class for flashing!!!
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by boboLIL(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Na gals na....

Classy ladies don't av such mentality......I don't date gals
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cos they're proud bitches.
Some are just annoyingly broke.
Always asking for recharge cards before they can holla @ you....
There's a certain limit of patience i can have with girls.once i've noticed you don't call,,you'll just have to say goodbye to my name being in your call log.....
#simple#
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by boboLIL(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
ChappyChase:
My brother this question tire me oo, them only get first class for flashing!!!
stop dealing wid gold diggers u call galfrns then....
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by boboLIL(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
KiidaACE:
Cos they're proud bitches. Some are just annoyingly broke.
and na them form pass.....
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by Odunharry(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
not all though.....
maybe pride or something...

some guys have this impression that when a girl calls firsts or text as the case may be, the lady is into them.. it not always true though..
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by ChappyChase: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
boboLIL:
stop dealing wid gold diggers u call galfrns then....
For nown na gold diggers I dey see....
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
boboLIL:
and na them form pass.....
i dey tell you guy.
Na y most dey look for who to nac maga.
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by boboLIL(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
ChappyChase:
For nown na gold diggers I dey see....
stop complaining for now
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by FruityLass: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ego

Self esteem
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by justmag(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
I don't get it...not sure what u mean..like why it's a big deal for them to call first after you exchange number or what??
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by naijaboiy: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lol,if a girl cannot call you first then she has no interest in you.

Don't you guys notice the difference in a girl that likes you? Well may be not because guys label those ones as "disturbing".

Furthermore, you can't expect a girl to always call you if you guys just met. The onus lies on you man,except you are not ready to hit that puñny.

If she's your very close friend and she's still not calling,then that one is not serious,you should stop calling her too.
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
One quick question............... Is it also a crime or a biq deal for a guy to call first??
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by Gluthatione: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
it depends on the kind of girl u date. Despite d fact that my fiancee is still a student she calls me always and she has never requested for recharge card though I use to send to her.
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by falconey(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Harbosede02:
One quick question............... Is it also a crime or a biq deal for a guy to call first??

isn't this a rhetorical question? Guys always do that.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by williamsean(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
I only call a gal once then na she go dey call me dey go. Some send me airtime self smiley
Re: Why Is It Such A Big Deal For A Nigerian Girl To Text Or Call First? by xtervaganza(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
liljboy:
Your comments and views girls....
you should ask yourself the kind of girls you date

To be sincere I've never had that problem. Infact I grt tired of their constant and endless calls

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Download This / How True Is This Aseertion? / Am I A Friendzone Material? Please Help O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.