Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) (82330 Views)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by btwo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
on behalf of the olosho brothers... we gladly accept ur offer cos we got Intel some Fulani herdsmen need pork for suya...

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by dominique(f): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
MadCow1:

You realise the Indians are Asians right?

grin

Yes India is part of the continent of Asia but but as far as race is concerned, the mongoloid (Chinese, Japanese peeps) are classified as Asians.

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by alaricsaltzman: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Maybe the lesbians will accept grin
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by viktor01(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
XLR8R:
on behalf of all Niger deltans we humbly decline dis generous amazon queen we would like to pass her to the hausas in the house

Seconded.
we humbly pass her to the Boko Harams in the North. maybe they can find a good use for her.

3 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

And your father is a Nigerian ??
That was why he married your ugly mother
STALE.is this the best you can come up with

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
CheeNayNay:
STALE.is this the best you can come up with

Sorry.
You don't belong here.

2 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by demolinka(m): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Buhehehehehehehe! Hahahahahahaha!!
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by enitey(f): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
We will accept her
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by babatundemuhamm(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
On behalf of Africa Union head of states, we are keenly observing, the undesirable object being tossed around the globe, and swiftly, and proactively warn that on no condition should this object be moved close to the boundary of any african nation.we are just recovering from the epidemic of ebola and war.pls dont send us to extinction.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Sorry.
You don't belong here.
I made a comment,without referring to you or anyone in particular but you somehow took offence,which proves that you're somewhat guilty of the comment I made.
Then of course,you resorted to hurling insults at me.You need a brain implant.
Next time,don't quote me if you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Bye.

4 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by clemz85(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
I traced d handle to IG, its all the way unbelievable there, all tribes, generations and the gods passed her to aliens and even lesbians passed her on
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
CheeNayNay:

I made a comment,without referring to you or anyone in particular but you somehow took offence,which proves that you're somewhat guilty of the comment I made.
Then of course,you resorted to hurling insults at me.You need a brain implant.
Next time,don't quote me if you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Bye.

I so much love you.
You just proved how kids can be brave and entertaining on the internet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by evesdon4u: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
She just paid the price for being so racist. Anxiously waiting for the Aliens to dole out their own response...This is simply epic!
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by XLR8R(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
tpiander:
iro naa ni gbogbo e.

believe the "fellows" if you are a mumu.
unlike angry unshare tongue
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
she starting it by making a racist statement... cheesy
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by alaricsaltzman: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
clemz85:
I traced d handle to IG, its all the way unbelievable there, all tribes, generations and the gods passed her to aliens and even lesbians passed her on
I need to trace it too
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
closetoyou:

Yes it is Haram. Is it funny? It's also haram according to the Bible
Don't you understand how sarcasm works??..the white girl is the pork so she's haram to the moslem brothers...she's not laffing at the fact that ork is haram in the qoran
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lanjonath:

On behalf of the Yorubas, we humbly decline maybe the Niger Deltans would love to handle this one. You are clearly white, you fit their profile
On behalf of the niger Deltans we humbly decline.

Our canoes were not designed to transport such creatures. Maybe the biafrans will accept.

6 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by alaricsaltzman: 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
teeowl:
she starting it by making a racist statement... cheesy
And even the whites she was hoping on sharply rejected her. That one alone has killed her self esteem

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by alaricsaltzman: 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
Don't you understand how sarcasm works??..the white girl is the pork so she's haram to the moslem brothers...she's not laffing at the fact that ork is haram in the qoran
Dude... They have sorted it out
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by 360dreezyjones(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lmfao ;Di knew the whites to be rude buh that muslim dude is off the hook grin

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by FANE4Naija: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy
Every comment here got me laughing and farting
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hian
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
CSTR2:
Am i the only one that feels pity for the young ignorant lady.
Her self esteem must have been crushed.
Can't feel pity for a racist scumbag Biatch

5 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by 360dreezyjones(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Chai if these were the kind of girls boko haram saw at chibok they would have obviously changed dia minds

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by drey076(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin
babatundemuhamm:
On behalf of Africa Union head of states, we are keenly observing, the undesirable object being tossed around the globe, and swiftly, and proactively warn that on no condition should this object be moved close to the boundary of any african nation.we are just recovering from the epidemic of ebola and war.pls dont send us to extinction.
werey cheesy
babatundemuhamm:
werey

2 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by tpiander: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Cannonleo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
From the blacks to the whites to the Mexicans to the Asians to the Muslims... Now we are waiting to see the aliens' reply... Maybe they will inturn pass it to the Mayans grin cheesy
wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by FANE4Naija: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
dlex21:

Wow! this is very kind of you. But on behalf of all the chelsea fans home and abroad, we humbly and sincerely reject this kind gesture. But we all know how bad this season has been for us and we wont like to add another ivanovic to our problems. Maybe the arsenal fans will accept to help them consolidate their mid-week and tomorrow loss. grin grin cheesy

On behalf of all Arsenal fans we decline the offer.
It does not meet our requirement of top top quality with potential.
Maybe our dear Manchester United would accept this free transfer as LVG still needs robust addition to his depleted team.

4 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by tsdarkside(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
i will never understand boko haram...they should be taking out this white trash not us.....idiats............. angry angry angry
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
Dude... They have sorted it out
oh!...MY BAD
Thanks tho
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by XLR8R(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
[center]
FANE4Naija:

On behalf of all Arsenal fans we decline the offer.
It does not meet our requirement of top top quality with potential.
Maybe our dear Manchester United would accept this free transfer as LVG still needs robust addition to his depleted team.
cheesy wink grin cheesy u made me fall from d ceiling fan u idiat grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.