Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You (3989 Views)

Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? / This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
Why do some men lose interest in certain women after having sex? I guess you've also asked yourself this question countless times..
I get many messages from women who say that they are unhappy because their men left them for good few days or weeks after having sex.

This problem begins with the lack of understanding of the way men think. A woman will chase a man if she likes him (in most cases) but a man can chase a woman for different reasons. A man might be chasing you because he likes you or just because he wants to have sex.

I get many messages from many confused women who tell me that some men send them messages and say that they love them then do the opposite and i usually reply saying that many men will do whatever it takes just to reach the goal of having sex.

In other words many women are too naive to realize that some men can lie, act as if they have emotions and make up so many stories just to end up having sex.

While most women usually have the goal of bonding with a partner that they love, many men seek sex and nothing else.

Now, the question is;
Why do MOST men lose interest in women after having sex? Get answers here: http://www.onyitexblog.com/2015/09/why-some-men-lose-interest-after.html

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by falconey(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
oh yeah

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by journerman(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nigerians attached too much to sex. A woman always know when men are out to deceive her, most just ignore the warning signs.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Cutehector(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
People say all is fair in love and war but yet cry thr brains out wen they get affected....

Isn't dat complete foolishness? If two people wana hav sex, let it just be because they want to satisfy thr urges... Not because sex is some sort of trophy gift... Dat way, no one will get hurt!

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by funlord(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
undecided
WTF is this crap?
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by greatness22(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
People say all is fair in love and war but yet cry thr brains out wen they get affected....

Isn't dat complete foolishness? If two people wana hav sex, let it just be because they want to satisfy thr urges... Not because sex is some sort of trophy gift... Dat way, no one will get hurt!
You are correct bro. Thats what i told Mirabel yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by jonaifame22(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
It's not our fault, naija gals make us feel like it's only sex they have to offer, cos many of dem are lazy and don't wanna do anything to better their condition,so they heap all their burdens from spiritual, to physical to psychological and not to leave out financial burdens too when a guy hasn't fvcked them they'll be like "afterall he hasn't seen my pant at all" so that's why when we take them out we buy them wat they want which is superficial something to satisfy them at the moment and next thing they'll go to the guys and fvck after that was next hmmmmmm? What do u do to a chewing gum when u've chewed it and it's lost it's sugar?

7 Likes

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Gasout(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Men have a need to satisfy ( sex urge), and only girls/ladies/women can meet that need. No where else to get it from except from them.

Answer to ur question:"because, that's the primary reason why he approach the girl/lady/woman in the first place. ASAP

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by espn(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Most times.. as a result of smelly and badly tidied vagina..

4 Likes

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Flashh: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
espn:
Most times.. as a result of smelly and badly tidied vagina..
To me that's just the main reason.

Someone like me can't stand such women who ain't clean down there.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
simple!

same reasons so many are not married..
men are hunters... they just like the hunt
that's why a man keeps going back for the ladies that's putting him off and get so bored and tired of the readily available one!

if you're not challenging there's no excitement in chasing you!
and when they hunt you down.... they're off for another prey!

don't sleep with a man you're interested in ladies.... he'll get tired of you the moment you start having his time!

#God chasers#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by immortalvoices(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
The lady above me..... Is a female sage

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by alexis007(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
The guy above me....knows when a she-sage comment.

Nevertheless, she-sage, playing hard-to-get is so dumb. Why Because you would be definitely having a hard fight with conji. It won't be long before incubus would start pestering you in your dreams. Secondly, your Prince charming might find your little hide-and-seek game silly,puerile and boring.

All other points are in order.

...Till they get tired of the notion that $ex is the only goody they can offer. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by pet4ril(f): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
tongue tongue repent for the kingdom of God is at hand grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by IsiCaterpillar(f): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
The same reason you didn't rewrite JAMB after you got admitted into the university.

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
alexis007:
The guy above me....knows when a she-sage comment.

Nevertheless, she-sage, playing hard-to-get is so dumb. Why Because you would be definitely having a hard fight with conji. It won't be long before incubus would start pestering you in your dreams. Secondly, your Prince charming might find your little hide-and-seek game silly,puerile and boring.

All other points are in order.

...Till they get tired of the notion that $ex is the only goody they can offer. cool

just stated facts
you can keep deceiving people and yourself.
men are born for challenges when there's none it's boring

finally "lack of self control" doesn't annihilate the truth nor the consequences of the action...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
There is nothing challenging about a woman.show me a woman and give me 2 days I go fk her.they are cheap and useless

2 Likes

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
hbpeze:
There is nothing challenging about a woman.show me a woman and give me 2 days I go fk her.they are cheap and useless

hope that mentality has helped your life

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Melish:

hope that mentality has helped your life

it has shown me how cheap una be.half plate of indomie and burnt egg

2 Likes

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by alexis007(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Melish:

just stated facts
you can keep deceiving people and yourself.
men are born for challenges when there's none it's boring

finally "lack of self control" doesn't annihilate the truth nor the consequences of the action...

Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa.....Has it ever occurred to you that the hard-to-get stuff is often interpreted by guys as "Indecisiveness"?

And for you to call it a game? mtscheww.....shee na Ps4 undecided

I thought you knew something about how guys think. You just proved me wrong. Permit me to say that your "sagacious" comment was the result of a wild guess.

#KeepResearching

2 Likes

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
alexis007:
Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa.....Has it ever occurred to you that the hard-to-get stuff is often interpreted by guys as "Indecisiveness"?

And for you to call it a game? mtscheww.....shee na Ps4 undecided

I thought you knew something about how guys think. You just proved me wrong. Permit me to say that your "sagacious" comment was the result of a wild guess.

#KeepResearching

I'm not here to prove anything to youwink

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
hbpeze:

enjoy....

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
hbpeze:

enjoy....

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by alexis007(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Melish:

I'm not here to prove anything to youwink
the way you gave up.....my gf gives up like this after some minor bickering and......it turns me on like mad. After some moments of cuddling in which i try to console her for conceding victory to me, we both would be on heat and start ripping off each other's clothes like two mad men

Seriously, you remind me of such moments. Who says submissiveness in women isn't irresistible? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Glowstone(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
you never no

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
alexis007:
the way you gave up.....my gf gives up like this after some minor bickering and......it turns me on like mad. After some moments of cuddling in which i try to console her for conceding victory to me, we both would be on heat and start ripping off each other's clothes like two mad men

Seriously, you remind me of such moments. Who says submissiveness in women isn't irresistible? cheesy

bravo...

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by alexis007(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Melish:

bravo...
*pats her on her bum* Now run along

2 Likes

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 19, 2015
When a toto door don spoil;its makes d entrance unattractive.# grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Omotayor123(f): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by Raalsalghul: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2015
journerman:
Nigerians attached too much to sex. A woman always know when men are out to deceive her, most just ignore the warning signs.
Sensible Comment!
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by hertz9te(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:
The same reason you didn't rewrite JAMB after you got admitted into the university.
epic

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Girls Dont Know How To Kiss At All / Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) / Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.