Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! - Career (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! (335800 Views)

Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here / Medical Doctors In Residency Programmes In Nigeria / More Than 5000 Nigeria-trained Medical Doctors Practise In Us’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by omobone(m): 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
famosh:

Congrats Bro! What school did you finish from?

I finished from Imo State University.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by kaybeesymbolic: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by yomex316: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
omobone:
Good day all. I am a Greencard holder and I have currently finished medical school. Looking for house job has been tough. I am thinking of abandoning it to face my USMLE. I am however scared if my decision to abandon housemanship would affect me in the future negatively.

start ur usmle journey if you haven't started , its a long process , but still continue trying to be get your placements for hjob, if u believe you're bouyant enough, you can start by doing Supra.... that is hjob without pay, so hjob doesn't delay u, all u have to do is apply in nearby hjob hospitals to u and see their CMDs that u are opting for supra, but if not then weigh the pros of returning to the US straight. but I'll say start your usmle here while trying to secure hjob, if need be along the line, u can always port, don't lose hope , and if your adventurous, pls go to far places in d north to apply, I did mine in ABUTH Zaria and never planned it before , Got frustrated with south west problems even though I was born bred and schooled in south west. u own a green card, u shouldn't delay ur usmle at all, cos the closer u finish it close to after graduation, the better your chances to match, so start usmle things asap
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by drsky: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pls i need materials( recent past queations n update) for primaries in family medicine. Anyone
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by omobone(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
yomex316:

start ur usmle journey if you haven't started , its a long process , but still continue trying to be get your placements for hjob, if u believe you're bouyant enough, you can start by doing Supra.... that is hjob without pay, so hjob doesn't delay u, all u have to do is apply in nearby hjob hospitals to u and see their CMDs that u are opting for supra, but if not then weigh the pros of returning to the US straight. but I'll say start your usmle here while trying to secure hjob, if need be along the line, u can always port, don't lose hope , and if your adventurous, pls go to far places in d north to apply, I did mine in ABUTH Zaria and never planned it before , Got frustrated with south west problems even though I was born bred and schooled in south west. u own a green card, u shouldn't delay ur usmle at all, cos the closer u finish it close to after graduation, the better your chances to match, so start usmle things asap

Thank you so much bro. I appreciate your response. However, hope I won't have any problems if I decide to abandon the house job?

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Enocan(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Great piece man....thumbs up.
[quote author=Chartey post=26291791][/quote]
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by daveomovosa: 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
PROMO.. PROMO.. PROMO..       BUY DANGOTE CEMENT AT A LOW FACTORY PRICE OF N1,450 PER BAG. YOU CAN CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT ON ( 08149273254 )
PURCHASE TRAILER LOAD OF DANGOTE CEMENT AT A LOW FACTORY PRICE.
WE SHIP TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY UPON OUR CUSTOMER(S) ORDER.
*PRODUCT: DANGOTE CEMENT (50KG)
*ORIGIN: DANGOTE FACTORY.
*PRICE PER BAG: N1,450 NAIRA ONLY.
*TRAILER LOAD QTY: 600 BAGS.
*Total Cost: 1,450 X 600 BAGS =  N870,000 NAIRA ONLY.
*DURATION OF DELIVERY AFTER ORDER: 2DAYS MAXIMUM.
*TRANSPORTATION COST: DEPENDS ON DISTANCE / YOUR STATE. CALL US TODAY ON ( 08149273254 ).‎
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by drstephh: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hi..
I'm looking for a serious study group partner/partners for the USMLE step1 exam, who want to write end of the year or January next year.. pls must be in Lagos, preferably (ikoyi-ajah) area..
Thank you..
stephanieoshai@yahoo.com for people interested..
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by elobyobi: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Please who else applied for the Saudi job interview last year with Successlink? what's the news? Has the interview been done for MO's? Last I heard, it was only done for Consultants.
Really need an answer, guys. I'm kind of hanging in all this uncertainty.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by tuscani: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2017
elobyobi:
Please who else applied for the Saudi job interview last year with Successlink? what's the news? Has the interview been done for MO's? Last I heard, it was only done for Consultants.
Really need an answer, guys. I'm kind of hanging in all this uncertainty.
Please can you give me the link to apply ?
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Looking for Nurse i can date in the UK...any younglings here?!
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by sonofaGod: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
Looking for Nurse i can date in the UK...any younglings here?!
everybody get him own for body sha

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2017
sonofaGod:
everybody get him own for body sha
Don't be so cryptic! what do you mean? just say it...do you have rashes on your body or something
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by sonofaGod: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
Don't be so cryptic! what do you mean? just say it...do you have rashes on your body or something
my post is meant for intelligent people.that may explain why u are having a tough time understanding this

3 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2017
sonofaGod:
my post is meant for intelligent people.that may explain why u are having a tough time understanding this
my reply of your intelligence report

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pls add to USMLE grp 08100734117
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Folsy(f): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hello y'll.. Any1 interested in purchasing any of d ff'n books in 9ja should Holla @ me.

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by emperormossad(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2017
Please someone should add me up to the groups. 08155045679. Dr. Emeka
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ademola020(m): 2:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys.. I need your help please... I have a sister who is studying medicine in Russia.. by next year she will be through with her study. Please how can she move to Canada or USA even UK to get a job?... Will she need to further her education by getting a postgraduate degree or she will have to write a particular exam and can she do her internship in those countries I mentioned... please any one with idea or how to go about it.
Thanks
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by jobbers: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2017
ok
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by hardeymayor(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys, please anyone here who wrote USMLE especially if you're a graduate from Ukraine? I'm planning to write the exam.
Which materials are best to prepare and in which order is best to write the exam.
Thanks
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2017
playing someone should add me to the USLME group too 08093844395
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Uyitims: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good day people, I'm doctor Uyigue from Benin city, I'm interested in practicing in Trinidad n Tobago but i don't really know how to go about it, any useful information will be appreciated. thanks
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by emperormossad(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please add me to the USMLE group...08155045679
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by obuksjr(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
PLAB on my mind. Anyone with past questions can send to me please. obuksjr@gmail.com
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by smartema: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Please add me to the usmle group 08165884730.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Waliyllahi(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Folsy:
Hello y'll.. Any1 interested in purchasing any of d ff'n books in 9ja should Holla @ me.
I'm interested pls. How do I get you?
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Folsy(f): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Waliyllahi:

I'm interested pls. How do I get you?

Link2_fola@yahoo.com
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by kennykolabo: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Please my brother who presently resides in the UK paid for his letter of good standings about 4 weeks ago.
He is presently not fine as the letter is being delayed and he does not know anyone to contact.
Please Team, what can we do to expedite action because he is fast running against time and my brother is going insane everyday.
Please who can help or assist.
Thank you
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by igiwe: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
+2347036920818.... plab USMLE ...everything

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House? / How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.