Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It (2032 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by klem93(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wednesday, September 16, in Lagos, TECNO Mobile launched its premium flagship smart phone, TECNO PHANTOM 5.

In a move seen to bolster the phone maker’s push into premium mobile segment, TECNO PHANTOM 5 boasts top-of-the-line features such as 3GB RAM, fingerprint Touch ID and full metal body casing.

Speaking on TECNO Mobile’s second generation PHANTOM smart phone, Mr. Chidi Okonkwo, MD TECNO Nigeria said TECNO PHANTOM5 is a testament to continuous strives for excellence by bringing together the best minds and cutting edge technology through world class partnerships that deliver smart phone experience like never before
MD, TECNO Mobile Nigeria Mr. Chidi Okonkwo speaking at TECNO PHANTOM 5 launch

The launch which held in the Function Suite of Sheraton Hotels and Suites, Ikeja had in attendance some of Nigeria’s popular entertainment figures including M.I Abaga, Chuddy K and top dignitaries from government regulatory bodies, software development and support companies and members of mainstream news and new media community.
The talented Nigerian rapper M.I Abaga speaking on a partnership with TECNO Mobile as the lead Judge of a pan-African reality music show soon to be broadcasted on TV, he said
“I’m proud to be a part of the new ‘TECNO Own The Stage’ music reality show.
It is common knowledge that young people all over the world prefer to use music as their medium of creative expression and storytelling. Music also acts as a bridge which connects people of divest cultures and languages through sound and rhythm; creating an emotional bonding that last.
TECNO ownthestage will see contestants from Nigeria, Tanzania and Kenya slug it out for stardom by performing live karaoke before discerning panel of judges. It promises to be fun.”
The new TECNO PHANTOM5 smart phone is sold at eight exclusive stores nationwide at a retail price of N69, 999 naira only.
The launch had its glitz and glams. The lounge area of TECNO PHANTOM 5 launch. The new TECNO PHANTOM5 smart phone is sold at eight exclusive stores nationwide at a retail price of N69, 999 naira only. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/09/photos-from-unveiling-of-tecno-phantom-5.html

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by klem93(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
more photos

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by sod09(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by ayoola648(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by Melons(f): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
MI mi.. I love you.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by ChidinmaRose(f): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2015
Looks like it was an amazing event. Tecno is going higher
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by ChidinmaRose(f): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2015
I am a fan toooooo grin grin grin

Melons:
MI mi.. I love you.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by ChidinmaRose(f): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2015
Wow, this is cute.

klem93:
more photos
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by BenKafor(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Short black boy with a very big .....
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by BenKafor(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2015
See all the fine fine ushers they used for the evnt grin
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by BenKafor(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Jokes apart thoough, This is a very cool phone. The specs are on point
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by BenKafor(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is a whole new era for tecno

ChidinmaRose:
Looks like it was an amazing event. Tecno is going higher
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by JanethEze(f): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
I will have to agree with you.

BenKafor:
This is a whole new era for tecno

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by JanethEze(f): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
MI was there?? Wow. this was big

BenKafor:
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by JanethEze(f): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
Is this the first 3GB RAM phone that tecno has produced?
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by Melons(f): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
I am a fan toooooo grin grin grin

Who isn't a fan of MI? Infinix lovers maybe cry
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by Melons(f): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
JanethEze:
Is this the first 3GB RAM phone that tecno has produced?
Looks very much like it. Nice, yeah?
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by Melons(f): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
JanethEze:
MI was there?? Wow. this was big

He was. Was taking pictures with us beautiful ladies.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by Melons(f): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
BenKafor:
A very big what? Brother, please...
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by Melons(f): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
BenKafor:
Jokes apart thoough, This is a very cool phone. The specs are on point
Say no further.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by Shinchika: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sexy, you meant to say?

BenKafor:
See all the fine fine ushers they used for the evnt grin
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by Shinchika: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Good start for their premium class. I'm impressed.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by Melons(f): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Shinchika:
Good start for their premium class. I'm impressed.
You sabi better.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by BenKafor(m): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
That is his line nah. Don't you know his songs

Melons:

A very big what? Brother, please...

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by JanethEze(f): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ah ah you were there ?>

Melons:

He was. Was taking pictures with us beautiful ladies.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by Shinchika: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2015
Who no like better thing!

Melons:

You sabi better.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by Shinchika: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2015
The babe na olodo na.

BenKafor:
That is his line nah. Don't you know his songs

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by lanre316: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2015
I love you, MI. You're the best.

Even though you are my African rapper number 1 and you endorse this phone, I won't buy this overpriced chinko product with outdated chipset and no guaranteed OS update.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of TECNO Phantom 5 As MI Unveiles It by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
That is a good one
Melons:

Who isn't a fan of MI? Infinix lovers maybe cry

(1) (Reply)

INFINIX Hot 4 PRO Discussion Thread - Your Say / Infinix Hot S3x Vs Iphone X | How Far Infinix Went In Copying The Iphone X / Which Phone Should I Go For?? 40k Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.