Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Three Musketribes By Mba Luke Ik - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Three Musketribes By Mba Luke Ik (2023 Views)

Mbaitoli And Ikeduru (mba-ike) Sons And Daughters: Post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Three Musketribes By Mba Luke Ik by fratermathy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Of course. It shows in your last outburst. Indeed, you live by the rule. Point your intellectual compass to the logical ends of my argument.

Oh yes! You have written nothing worthy of artistic merit for such rule to be adhered to. Secondly, he who breaks a rule has no moral compass to point one's fingers to any broken rule. I stand on my ground that you made uncouth statements which you should retract. If you have ever written anything original in your life, be it even an undergraduate essay, kindly retract your invective upon the writer of this article. If you wish not to, just unfollow this thread and move on like the rest of your kind.(sic)
Re: The Three Musketribes By Mba Luke Ik by absoluteSuccess: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
fratermathy:

Oh yes! You have written nothing worthy of artistic merit for such rule to be adhered to. Secondly, he who breaks a rule has no moral compass to point one's fingers to any broken rule. I stand on my ground that you made uncouth statements which you should retract. If you have ever written anything original in your life, be it even an undergraduate essay, kindly retract your invective upon this writer of this article. If you wish not to, just unfollow this thread and move on like the rest of your kind.(sic)
You want your kind to share with you? Every intelligent person that have so far made a comment on this thread condemn it, I condemn it too and its left for the condemned kind.
Re: The Three Musketribes By Mba Luke Ik by fratermathy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
You want your kind to share with you? Every intelligent person that have so far made a comment on this thread condemn it, I condemn it too and its left for the condemned kind.

Two people (including yourself) accounts for "every intelligent person" on this thread? Oh how the mighty are fallen! Talking about intelligence, what makes you think those who commented without an invective towards the writer's persona are unintelligent? Fine, the work maybe a bunkum, a trash, garbage, in fact it may be racial, annoying, irritating, and all but the writer, for whatever warped reason, has written it and I know not why. I can't insult his person for writing. All creative work, even those perceived useless, are creative works nonetheless. John Dryden's "MacFlecknoe" was deemed to be the most unintelligent piece at his time, Zora Neale Hurston's Their Eyes Were Watching God was not even bought by any one until after her death but NO ONE CRITIC came and attacked the persons of the writers. Rather, they said the works were trash, without merit, without form, etc. My advice to you is to learn constructive and vendetta-less criticism.
Re: The Three Musketribes By Mba Luke Ik by absoluteSuccess: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2015
By 'intelligence' I mean the impulse and contributions of each individual posters on this thread that has read and complain about the piece. Fine if you have a different postulation on intelligence, I am only responding to whatever you alludes to as 'your kind' and judging from your level of refinement, I wonder how you missed it that someone of your locus-standi should vet the fellow's work before its shared with the rest of the world that you care about, except your motive is to dxpose the fellow to ridicle. I dont know what to made out of the logic of a man that uses shrewdness to describe the 'bad' side of his people and then jump from that to employ 'loatfulness' to describe the 'bad' aspect of thier neighbours. Thats newsworthy to you. And your connection to the work is apparent with this forceful emotion: Why is this your masterpiece? Why is it urgent to share this? What do you want to accomplish by it that never was?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Receptive Are Nigerians To African Americans/"akatas"? / Is The Tradition Of African Man Marrying African Woman From The Same Tribe Is / The Correct Pronounciation Of The Popular Saying "Jangilova Epo Motor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.