Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) (52550 Views)

The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? / I Wore My Natural Hair To Look For A Job And Here Is What Happened / The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nelrulez(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2015
Won't say a word to her. Will just get it fixed and bounce. Think that's all? If she happens to be on my facebook I'll do a recap of the incident on my wall and tag her with the post for her to see people's comment. #shikena!

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by johnpraise(f): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2015
some women can b so...........at timx
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by RobinHez(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2015
This is one reason why I will NEVER work under anybody! angry angry
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2015
You should have check the paper tray first or look at the top to see if the red paper light is on, to tell if der is paper or not.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by tivta(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2015
Am not surprised, most women don't know jack about electronics, am sure she would blame her attitude on hormones cause women are fond of blaming their bitchy attitude on hormones...

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Revolva(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2015
just smack her..on getting there ..gbosa angry angry angry back hand slap

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Eeser:
Hmm...
People can be funny o.
Make I ask some questions abeg
1. Is checking for the presence or absence of papers not part of trouble shooting?
2. And which kind archaic printer no get indicator that turns on when paper tray is empty?
Just saying....
Modified: This lady is clearly a mor0n. But she is good at knowing incompetence.
Maybe the I.T man was just confused ni.

When you have someone shouting and insulting you when you are trying to work,it's hard to think straight.

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by folks4luv(f): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2015
Make I finish d story

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Mckandre(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2015
i thought u will really make it worthwhile by saying "The plug wasn't plugged to the power source"
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by DedeNkem: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2015
There's nothing to comment on. That's not an isolated incident.

The IT guy should always excercise patience when attending to customers. Not everyone is computer literate.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2015
ilobasama:
Op I feel your pain yet I commend your approach to the situation. Afterall, man must chop. So customers are always right.

With ladies like that its easy loosing your cool with them.

I wonder what her husband is going through at home. If she did this to him and he lands her one dirty slap , they ll go to the media and shout abuse, wife beater, Some will add rape to it.

Have you noticed , the lady that flexes at home is usually more grounded outside and at work and vice versa ( there are exceptions to the rule though )
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by butanep(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2015
slimmy05:
and you'll see some idiotic ladies who have 2 iPhone and don't know what they call OS

You dae para oooo. It's annoying shall.

Sometime we guyz take some women so high because of their outward appearance but if you take time to get closer, you will know some are just empty inside.

I love girls that are brainy and beautiful. I can do anything just to get them because most of them are really hard to get except you are intelligent too.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2015
Blood was certainly coming out of her whatever...paraphrasing The Trump
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2015
So you saying with this attitude she is cool at home.
neoapocalypse:

Have you noticed , the lady that flexes at home is usually more grounded outside and at work and vice versa ( there are exceptions to the rule though )
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Kazrem(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2015
Speechless. If I take it hard with her, I won't succeed in nailing her. I will just calmly call her attention to it
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by montezz(f): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2015
i will give her a long devilish look den walk away.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
ilobasama:
So you saying with this attitude she is cool at home.

it would surprise you that she's more docile at home
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
I was just kidding

No need to be ashamed of me

Laugh it out
zubby29:
coming from a lady,am ashamed of u
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
Depression at its peak
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
You really have a lot to say..amebo, busybody olofofo

I was kidding and you want to cast a stone

I am a lady
Stop taking panadol
DFemaleBoss:

That individual you quoted is definitely not a female but if perchance she is, then she's messed up in the head.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by ogbevireo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Thats what you endure when you work in IT/HELPDESK. No need to complain.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by DFemaleBoss(f): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
exthar87:
You really have a lot to say..amebo, busybody olofofo

I was kidding and you want to cast a stone

I am a lady
Stop taking panadol

Only a demented animal will make such a joke.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
There is no need for insults cause trading words with you will only bring me down to your level and yes I agree you will beat me with experience

Why are you pained..if it's offends you

I'm sorry

DFemaleBoss:

Only a demented animal will make such a joke.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by DFemaleBoss(f): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
exthar87:
There is no need for insults cause trading words with you will only bring me down to your level and yes I agree you will beat me with experience

Why are you pained..if it's offends you

I'm sorry

I don't need to trade insults with a lowlife, I only knocked some sense into your head so you start reasoning like a human being again and it worked. grin
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
It's only a fool that sees himself wise

DFemaleBoss:

I don't need to trade insults with a lowlife, I only knocked some sense into your head so you start reasoning like a human being again and it worked. grin
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by DFemaleBoss(f): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
exthar87:
It's only a fool that sees himself wise

Go and sin no more. cheesy
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ode
DFemaleBoss:

Go and sin no more. cheesy
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by DFemaleBoss(f): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
exthar87:
Ode

It's like your brain has shifted to your ass again. tongue
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ode
DFemaleBoss:

It's like your brain has shifted to your ass again. tongue
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by DFemaleBoss(f): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
exthar87:
Ode

I didn't shoot to kill, I only shot to correct and bc of that, I'll spare you for now. wink
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Smh
DFemaleBoss:

I didn't shoot to kill, I only shot to correct and bc of that, I'll spare you for now. wink
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by 400billionman: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
Wtf!!! Hahaha!! I can't begin to imagine the look on the woman's face when she realizes she had been the incompetent one all along. If I were I the guy, I would just walk out without saying a word.

Or maybe it's just transfer of aggression. Her bf dumped her or she caught her husband cheating or both undecided

The lady was mentally lazy and empty...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ihs Towers Isap 2021 / My N-Power Test Result / Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.