Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) (52551 Views)

The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? / I Wore My Natural Hair To Look For A Job And Here Is What Happened / The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Very rare case. Character cannot be hidden. A thief will always be a thief. Except he or she pretends
neoapocalypse:

it would surprise you that she's more docile at home

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Memphis357(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
Wtf!!! Hahaha!! I can't begin to imagine the look on the woman's face when she realizes she had been the incompetent one all along. If I were I the guy, I would just walk out without saying a word.

Or maybe it's just transfer of aggression. Her bf dumped her or she caught her husband cheating or both undecided
Trust me,that's always the case with women being irritant like this.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by ramalot(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Perhaps, the woman was unruly. HOWEVER, the guy is DEFINITELY incompetent.

How the hell do you start troubleshooting a printer without first checking the three most basic things?

POWER SUPPLY, INK & PAPER.

If you start your "troubleshooting" anywhere else, and even spend time on those BEFORE checking these, then yes, you're incompetent.

That doesn't negate the fact that the lady was being a kunt, but call the spade what it is.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Brownzola(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Competency starts with simple troubleshooting like checking the paper tray first.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Filashade(f): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2015
Firstly, I will say that women is an ediot and whatever it is that is causing her to behave like that should not be passed on to an innocent person like the engineer.

Secondly, my fellow engineer. When you went there ehnnn, didn't u get a warning light stating there was no paper in any of the trays?

Or any text message warning?

That's th first thing u must check because in my office when our customers from different countries calls and explain their problems it will take u a good 2 hours just to find a solution only to get a slap in the face when u find the solution because u will say to urself u could hv got of the phone a lot sooner if the user had told u the correct information.

Some users sha I am fed up of them at work they think they know more than u.

Op, just take heart ehnn. Ur job there is to help fix ur clients IT issues and what u experienced is part of a normal IT experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My N-Power Test Result / Ihs Towers Isap 2021 / Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.